Closed Thread
Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I caved!! Can't quite believe it, BFP!!
    Attachment 23918
    YAY! YAY! That is so fantastic!!!! Woo hoo bring on BT tomorrow. I'm so excited for you!! 🎉 Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved!! Can't quite believe it, BFP!!
    Attachment 23918
    Whoooooooo xox
    Very exciting
    I'm so happy to see this

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - last embie fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fourth time lucky! I feel this is a strong little one. I'm not going to sleep tonight! So so excited

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Hi girls

Hope u dont mind me popping in. I've been off BH for a while, well i've been stalking a little but no postings.

Zakmick, i'm glad u were able to get some conclusive results from those tests you had, much better than not knowing why it happened. its horrible what you've been thru and I have been thinking about u a lot and hope u get your sticky bfp sooner rather than later.

di - i was with MIVF too and switched to Monash. I am quite anti-MIVF for personal reasons, i think they rush too quickly into ivf without fully investigating all the issues. If our FS at MIVF had bothered to investigate DH further he would have realised that the treatment he offered was never gonna work

Having said that I realised this when we still had two embies left, and i didnt want to abandon them so we went thru with our last fet at MIVF (only 1 ET as 1 didnt survive thaw). Anyway what i'm trying to say is, trust your gut instinct and dont worry about being loyal or owing anything to ur current FS. Put yourself first! I hope u get a bfp for your next fet and dont have to worry about changing FS!!

hehe i could easily rant on more about why i dont like MIVF. I just think Monash are more thorough with their investigations and they are genuinely interested in researching infertility and not just making money from vulnerable people. Now i'm in my 2nd trimester i will be writing to the directors of MIVF to give my full opinion on the treatment i received from them and it wont be pretty!
    Hey Aka,
    I too have asked how I go about making a formal complaint!
    They gave me the feedback email?
    I too am anti MIVF & have now made the move to Monash, Lynn Burmister. I was booked in with Luke but it was sooo far away, I got impatient & I'm really happy with her too.... I got more out of 30 mins with Monash then 6 months with MIVF - awesome news about your second trimester !!! x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fourth time lucky! I feel this is a strong little one. I'm not going to sleep tonight! So so excited
    Any news???

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're keeping us in suspense

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little concerned 16dpo, 11dpt5dt hcg is 142. Nurse said it was a little on the low side, freaking me out. She said to organise a scan in two weeks so I rang back and asked if I could have another BT Friday. Oh worried now

Rang another nurse who said it was a perfectly fine number.... Who to believe?
    Last edited by kmvw; 04-07-2012 at 15:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little concerned 16dpo, 11dpt5dt hcg is 142. Nurse said it was a little on the low side, freaking me out. She said to organise a scan in two weeks so I rang back and asked if I could have another BT Friday. Oh worried now

Maybe google your numbers?
    MIVF are a joke, they should have offered you another blood test in a couple of days!! Grrrr
    This is what Lynn was ****ty about Monash, she said they should have bt me again & not just said book in a scan - cya! :-(
    Demand another on Saturday!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Hun, I don't know anything about those numbers but hopefully it is all ok. Fingers crossed for you, hope to hear some definite good news soon xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    My BT on day 13 when I was pregnant was 135 by the way! And they were happy with that! Just looked up my bt results from dr & it gives you a guide... Says as follows

3-4 weeks / range between 50&500
    4-5 weeks / " " between 100&1000

Not sure if this helps?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN