Closed Thread
Page 80 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How was your weekend- did you keep warm and dry??
    Being so bad atm, just got AF and have been eating crap! Currently sitting here eating cheese with Cadbury marble chocolate together. So wrong but so yummy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick it's only wrong if it's not Camembert! Can't sleep I have the worst head cold, my sinuses are in a constant state of a sneezing attack!

I'm due for AF today, not feeling confident. I threw a wobbly late last week as I was spotting at 5dp5dt, well it's gone now. I'm a little surprised as I normally spot before af. So technically should of been spotting yesterday. I suspect I'll go in for my BT Wednesday and af will show, typical!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Im now hanging out for Camembert and Smoked Salmon on Cracked Pepper Water Crackers!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Zakmick it's only wrong if it's not Camembert! Can't sleep I have the worst head cold, my sinuses are in a constant state of a sneezing attack!

I'm due for AF today, not feeling confident. I threw a wobbly late last week as I was spotting at 5dp5dt, well it's gone now. I'm a little surprised as I normally spot before af. So technically should of been spotting yesterday. I suspect I'll go in for my BT Wednesday and af will show, typical!

Hope all is well with everyone else!

Im now hanging out for Camembert and Smoked Salmon on Cracked Pepper Water Crackers!
    I can't eat the Camembert it gives me a migraine, but it's yummy.

That's a great you haven't spotted, that's really promising! The spotting at 5dp5dt could have been implantation- the embie getting in nice and tight

Fingers crossed xx🍀🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    As funny as it sounds I'm a little concerned I've cooked it with a fever or coughed, sneezed so much it's un-implanted! If I get through today I'll be a little more confident

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    As funny as it sounds I'm a little concerned I've cooked it with a fever or coughed, sneezed so much it's un-implanted! If I get through today I'll be a little more confident
    I have thought that in the past too when I had severe tonsilitis and had a fever of 39- take panadol to keep your temp down.
    But coughing or sneezing it out of place won't happen, another bubhubbers FS said the lining is like peanut butter nice and sticky so it shouldn't dislodge.
    Rest, take it easy, get a good book to get wrapped up in with a box of tissues or watch some comedies. Did you watch Mrs Browns Boys the other night, haven't laughed like that in awhile lol Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice akakura, I will look into it. Hope your second trimester goes well, how exciting!

Zakmick- what kind of cheese are u eating with chocolate? I love cheese and chocolate but haven't tried em together, they both give me headaches if I have too much so that would prob be an overload. I eat so crazy with af, before, during...and after lol. I saw that show the other night, pretty funny!

Kmvw- good luck for Wednesday! Not long now, try to keep occupied xox

Afm- going in to work on the first day of holidays lol the behind the scenes life of a teacher haha. Hope everyone else is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by di1981 View Post
    Thanks for the advice akakura, I will look into it. Hope your second trimester goes well, how exciting!

Zakmick- what kind of cheese are u eating with chocolate? I love cheese and chocolate but haven't tried em together, they both give me headaches if I have too much so that would prob be an overload. I eat so crazy with af, before, during...and after lol. I saw that show the other night, pretty funny!

Kmvw- good luck for Wednesday! Not long now, try to keep occupied xox

Afm- going in to work on the first day of holidays lol the behind the scenes life of a teacher haha. Hope everyone else is doing well
    Di, it's just a boring mainland sharp vintage cheddar but the sharpness of the cheese with the sweetness of the chocolate- yummy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Zakmick I love the vintage from mainland - yum made in NZ and all.

I am still waiting on AF here my boobs are very sore tonight had to take off my bra the minute I walked in the door. I think it was due last Thursday but grrh hasnt arrived yet which puts out dates for next cycle out slightly. Have spent the night lazing in front of tellie all night. I skipped the gym this morning so will go back tomorrow morning.

Speaking of chocolate if you grate some into some chilli con carne yummy!!

KMVW - all the best for your test on Wednesday. NO AF yet is a good sign.

I tried to be good during the weekend and weighed myself today - lost 500g between now and last week which was good. some people I know back in NZ all going through IVF have a secret facebook page and we all post our weights and progress every Monday morning. I also managed my first spin class in the weekend too and really loved it. Think I might go back for more later this week.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Have a good start to the week.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still no af! 15dpo I'm petrified to get that call tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved!! Can't quite believe it, BFP!!