Closed Thread
Page 8 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone what's been happening? Did Santa spoil you?
    I got a pamper package.. Can't wait to use that ..

Sent from my iPhone probably when I should be sleeping 💤

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got an e-reader....so now I just have to work out how to get some books onto it. I read alot so its a great present. The rest of Xmas was ok. DH and I are having lots of issues lately so it doesn't make for a happy time but DD had lots of fun so that is all that is important for me.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi jack!! 👋

Sorry to read times are tough with DH and you. You need to work out how to download ebooks and immerse yourself in a good read.

I can't imagine what's going on but I know ivf plays with all our heads and hearts and I can imagine that you are both stressed. Getting pregnant is tough (and the stress doesn't stop there), then making it to the scans etc and then worrying about every twinge you feel, that you don't get the chance to allow you both, to enjoy the life you have made.

There is probably more than the pregnancy causing problems, just know we are here for you 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, how did you girls go?

Zakmick, will you be looking at transferring embryo in Jan?

Jacklicky, yes I notice that you seem to be having some issues with DH even while you were cycling...I hope things will sort out esp when little bub comes. Hugs!

AFM : Well our little family just had a really simple quiet xmas by ourselves...it was cool...we spent all the time shopping, gardening, watching movies and we will be off to the Dandenongs tomorrow for some outdoor fun. I so wish I will get pregnant naturally this month so I need not go onto the IVF horse again. It would certainly take a miracle to have that happen. Trying to be as calm as I can as I easily get anxious.

So far DHEA is going fine. Not much complaints to report but hope it will stay like that for the next few months of taking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Jacklick I'm sorry your having trouble with dh is so much added pressure with the Ivf stay strong Hun and keep talking to each other and I'm sure you will make it. thinking of you lots
    Hello to everyone else I hope your all enjoying your break if your having one
    Afm I'm very relaxed camping in Mallacoota and the weather is perfect I have been having a few champagnes but also doing a bit of walking I have now lost just under 4kgs in the month so I'm very excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    Not transferring to March mom2one, after I finish work and after our cruise. Hopefully well rested then.

I hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm heading to yarrawonga and my sisters, I'm sure having me going to a rave... It's in the middle of no where, oh well we only live once and hopefully next year I'll have other things to entertain me.

DH and I rarely spend nye together he likes to sit and drink and I like to drink and dance lol..

P.s leannep well done on the 4 kgs. I'll be exercising and dieting as of Tuesday so we can motivate each other..would love to loose another 15-20

🍸👙👗💃👯🌟🎉🎈😄🌺🎂🍻

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, DH and I have many issues and not many are IVF/pregancy related so I dont know what the future holds for us but I hope we sort it out...Im kinda trying to concentrate on this pregnancy at the moment and will deal with the DH issue sometime in the future....

Just got back from my 20wk scan and all is good with bubs. measuring right on size and everything is where is should be. Bubs was pretty active and had its hand up and one leg stretched out...so cute.

DH found out the sex but I didn't. Don't know how long that's going to last cause although I don't mind him knowing the sex but I do mind him knowing the babies name before me so either we don't sort out the babies name before its born or I have to find out the sex.

Had the midwife appointment after that which was pretty normal. She took my Blood pressure and measured bubs and listened to the heartbeat and she proclaimed all good too.

The only thing was the Ultrasound doctor said I have two placentas ...the main one at the back and a smaller section at the front/top. Apparently its nothing to worry about but I need to get another scan at 32 weeks cause the back one is a little close to the cervix and then have to make sure the OB/midwife's know cause it might actually come out in two parts.....

So I have to say I did a big sigh of relief after we got the all good from the ultrasound guy....and Ive only put on 1kg since I first got weighed which I'm pretty happy about.....I already had a few extra kgs on so I dont need to put on too much weight....

Next midwife appointment is in six weeks
    Last edited by jacklicky; 01-01-2012 at 10:10. Reason: cause Im an idiot...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Jack, hehe I think for DH and me, we would want to know the sex second to the health of bub....I think we just cant resist and I will want to shop shop shop . Whatever issues you and DH are struggling with, I think like leannep says, communication is so important. It is a big effort to really be calm and take time to talk over things. I hope things will sort out. Wow this is the first time hearing about two cords but I am glad bub is doing well.

Zakmick, cool to hear about the rest you are gettitng before another transfer. This month I also decided to really be more relaxed and be less uptight about things. I hope that will do good for fertlity.

Leannep, wow great work losing those kgs!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy new years girls, let's hope we are all blessed in 2012
    🎉🍀
    Currently sitting in yarrawonga relaxing with my feet in a kids wading pool and a glass of wine 🍸

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky that all sounds good how exciting xx
    Zakmick I hope you enjoyed last night I certainly did with a few wines
    Mum2oneDS I hope your resting up and enjoying yourself

Hi to everyone else and happy new year I hope we all get out positives early in the year so we can cruise along

Afm I'm still camping and relaxing we have been going to the beach most days which has been gr8 and had some fantastic fireworks last night. Af arrived yesterday and she is a ***** giving me grief which is not gr8 while camping so now I have started my pill and I'm not sure but I think it's a long cycle that I haven't done before but I see him on the 9th so will find out more