Closed Thread
Page 75 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nah I've made the decision to just wait for blood test, I'm so over seeing that one line!! Hehe I recon cleaning is fun when the outcome is something new! I been having some lower back pain do u think that's related? I can't help but look into EVERYTHING!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah I've made the decision to just wait for blood test, I'm so over seeing that one line!! Hehe I recon cleaning is fun when the outcome is something new! I been having some lower back pain do u think that's related? I can't help but look into EVERYTHING!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - good to know where you all are up to. I am also tempted to make an appointment with LB if this next stim cycle doesnt work out. I like my FS and think he is good at trying new things but always good to get a second opinion for you know what I mean.

Cant remember who asked but I used clexane on my last FET which was a chemical pregnancy. I injected from 5 days before transfer up until the HCG went down. I really didnt like the needles they are very blunt and hubbie had tears in his eyes a few times giving it to me but if it makes a difference that is fine. I also got a couple of lumps from the clexane where the needle would hit a blood vessel. Hubbie used to hold my skin up to the light to make sure there were none in the way. One thing to note though on my last BT though my blood wouldnt clot and the blood lab was very worried about me - even though she knew that I was on clexane and baby asprin.

We had review with our FS last week and it went well. We will look to do another stim cyle and try a few different things. He wants me to have higher dosage from the start 450 (previously was on 350) - it will be long down reg cycle with clexane, baby asprin, high folate, prednosone (steriod excuse the spelling) and hubbie will have TESA again. We are both taking chinese herbs at the moment and our vitamins that we take.

Hope everyone is going well. Zakmick and others how have you been?

have a great weekend and stay warm people.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Absolutely lower back pain, tiredness, stitch like sensations and tingling bb were my first signs... Everything crossed for you!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi midnite!!!!

I'm good, we see DW next wk to discuss last FET and get the karotype results- a bit nervous about getting them.
    We see LB on July 26th, I have doing TCM too, taking lots of powdered concoctions that taste absolutely amazing NOT lol. Even DH has his 'dirt' that he calls it 2 times a day. I love the massage, cupping and acupuncture it makes me so relaxed.
    We have 2 frosties left so will wait after our apt with LB to decide what we will do.
    Other than that been picking up a few emergency teaching days which is good, and getting my house back in order after the renovations.
    Sounds like your FS has upped the ante a bit which is great!!
    X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh I hope so all today I've had the lower back pain and tonight I've started to have cramps but it's not af cramping it weird kinda like the back pain but in the front lol and I have been super tired for last few days!! Oh gosh less than 48 hours to go!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Ohhh I hope so all today I've had the lower back pain and tonight I've started to have cramps but it's not af cramping it weird kinda like the back pain but in the front lol and I have been super tired for last few days!! Oh gosh less than 48 hours to go!!
    How exciting! Fx for you

I was just telling hubby before my last transfer (bfn) that the nurse asked if I was cramping & had sore boobs... I've got 4 days to go, no sore boobs or cramping, I actually have had an af type feeling since yesterday though - not sure if it's a good sign or not as it's not cramping, more of that liquidish like feeling, like a heaviness, anyway fx it is a sign as I have nothing

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had super sore boobs all month but at the moment they aren't really that sore so now in worried its not a good sign! Grrrrrrr I hate this 2ww!! I'm so close to the end but it's driving me mental!! But still no af so that's a good sign I guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my fingers crossed for you muzzy and marttc....

Hi to everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I just went to the toilet and looks like af has arrived!!!! Soooooo devastated!!!! I feel so sad nothing in the world can cheer me up! I just don't get it :-(