Closed Thread
Page 74 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Muzzy really hoping AF stays away, Marttc the second week is the worst hang in there!

Had my first appointment with Dr Lynn Burmeister today, such a lovely and very thorough Dr.

If this Saturdays transfer with doesn't work, I have a fair amount of tests I need to get done next month so does DH before I do another stim cycle. I probably have to go on Clexane next cycle as I have autoimmune issues which could be causing problems. Not quite sure what Clexane does though.

I haven't heard from mivf today, so my embies must be alive still! One more day to grow. I have a good feeling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (23-06-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Muzzy really hoping AF stays away, Marttc the second week is the worst hang in there!

Had my first appointment with Dr Lynn Burmeister today, such a lovely and very thorough Dr.

If this Saturdays transfer with doesn't work, I have a fair amount of tests I need to get done next month so does DH before I do another stim cycle. I probably have to go on Clexane next cycle as I have autoimmune issues which could be causing problems. Not quite sure what Clexane does though.

I haven't heard from mivf today, so my embies must be alive still! One more day to grow. I have a good feeling
    Hi kmvw, that's great news about the embies!! Grow little ones grow.
    I think clexane is like asprin but through an injection, thins the blood.
    So will you transfer to LB if unsuccessful which I pray I hope you don't have to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah CLEXANE is a blood thinner it's alot more serious than just having aspirin lol it's usually used if u have a blood clot or surgery as it is directly given into the body there is also a tablet called warfarin which is monitored alot more closely and requires a blood test once a month to ensure that your metabolizing and absorbing it rigth

I have been on CLEXANE alot I had a blot clot in my neck after I had my DD and was on it for a month or two then after I had surgery on my leg I had it for a month or two before I cancelled it as the nurses didn't do it right and I was sick of being covered with bruises best was to do it is in the belly and DON'T RUB and take as long as u can injecting it or u will bruise the mat ward also give it after a c section hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick absolutely I will change to LB, I'm booked in for a lap already with her. My dh is being a pain in the rear though, he doesn't want to swap mainly because we have to go through all the counseling etc again and he is finding it hard enough taking time off work.

LB was impressive, I told her I had psoriasis and arthritis and she put two and two together that the arthritis was Psoriatic Arthritis which I didn't mention. Apparently can cause mc's. I told my FS that before cycle 1, so I'm kind of peeved. We both need to get Karyotype tested, my dh needs testosterone checks. No one has ever mentioned that before and I also need my amh checked and basic vitamin checks apparently vit d deficiency can cause problems as well. So yes very thorough.

However feel guilty to change! I've already had a nightmare about changing.

Well I have one last shot before that decision is fully made, hope I don't need to.

Angelis clexane sounds terrible, but if it is what I have to do do be it
    Last edited by kmvw; 22-06-2012 at 14:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick absolutely I will change to LB, I'm booked in for a lap already with her. My dh is being a pain in the rear though, he doesn't want to swap mainly because we have to go through all the counseling etc again and he is finding it hard enough taking time off work.

LB was impressive, I told her I had psoriasis and arthritis and she put two and two together that the arthritis was Psoriatic Arthritis which I didn't mention. Apparently can cause mc's. I told my FS that before cycle 1, so I'm kind of peeved. We both need to get Karotype tested, my dh needs testosterone checks. No one has ever mentioned that before and I also need my amh checked and basic vitamin checks apparently vit d deficiency can cause problems as well. So yes very thorough.

However feel guilty to change! I've already had a nightmare about changing.

Well I have one last shot before that decision is fully made, hope I don't need to.

Angelis clexane sounds terrible, but if it is what I have to do do be it
    Kmvw - I was checking in to see how you went with Dr LB. I got all my blood results back from her recently and I am low on Vit D. She has just said to take a supplement but said that WHEN I get pg to keep taking it. Her choice of words really gave me a boost, last FS would always say IF. Even though I know there is no guarantee there is something about feeling that your FS really wants this for you. My lap and hyperscopy with her went really smoothly, she even gave me colour photos of all my insides afterwards!! She said she hopes that this would mean by the time we get back from the UK we will have a BFP and not need to see her. I hope she's right. We are going to do the counselling on a Saturday as DH had the same problem with getting time off work. Things will work themselves out, I really hope that your embies grow and you get your BFP so you don't need to change but it's great to have a back up plan.

to everyone else, sorry I'm not much of a poster these days. Hope you're all travelling well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlefeet It gives you so much hope when a FS tells you, you will get your bfp.

My transfer is now booked in for the morning but I won't know until then if they are viable

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy! Out of the two embies they grew to day 5, I have 1 perfect blast onboard apparently I only had a 5% chance of one growing to blast!

I've also had my progesterone checked for the first time. BT is on July 4th, feeling great about this little embie

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy! Out of the two embies they grew to day 5, I have 1 perfect blast onboard apparently I only had a 5% chance of one growing to blast!

I've also had my progesterone checked for the first time. BT is on July 4th, feeling great about this little embie
    That's fantastic news!!! Snuggle in nice right little embie!!!! 🍀🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok bt is on monday....sooooo close yet soooooo far away!!! i am SUPER SUPER tired and just want to sleep but apart from that i feel preety normal! af is 2 days late so i really really hope its a good sign!!! good luck to all!!!

how is every one else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy that sounds really promising- how exciting!!!
    Are you tempted to POAS?

I'm ok, our renovations are finally finished so I'm trying to get some order back in my house- its a bit of fun actually. Never thought I would say that about cleaning lol