Closed Thread
Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just to let u all know the donation was a success currently she is 11 weeks. She even got excited filling in hospital papers lol
    Afm we are still waiting for bfp I'm currently 6dpo so fx this is my month

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angelis13 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (20-06-2012),Zakmick  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hey Marttc,

yeah that would be great - I can do you a swap with Zita Wests positive visualisation cd for IVF if you like?

I'm in Malvern East so not far from Murrumbeena at all - and yes we got a pretty big shake here tonight - lasted about 30 seconds. Apparently it generated down in Gippsland - somewhere near our farm so I hope everything is ok down there and the cows didn't fall over , will soon find out on the weekend I guess when we head down there.
    I've resolved to now get back on the no cold/raw thing as of tonight - so here's hoping my tongue improves and I have to learn to 'let things go' I hold on to too much that doesn't really matter he says (and I agree - so does hubby!).

Hi Zamick - how are you going? Are you still going to DW or did I read that you moved FS's?

Di1981 it's hard isn't it - I don't get upset anymore about seeing my mates get up the duff - I went through a stage about 5 years ago when I would get really upset, but I was single and they were all getting pregnant where I felt completely hopeless with no partner to have a baby with and thought that I'd never get the opportunity. Now I have my new hubby I just feel happy that we are able to try even if my clock is ticking - I'm sure the more cycles you do the harder it gets though.

Em
    You're pretty close to him :-)
    I'm in Narre Warren South....
    Pm me your addy & I'll organise hopefully by tomorrow.

Good you are back on the diet, he says the same to me & his also correct... I analyze way to much

Off to Monash this morning to see Lyn Burmister..... Looking forward to it, not looking forward to the $250

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Keen to find out what Lynn Burmeister says Marttc!!!

Em, still with DW just meeting with Lynn Burmeister to see if she would have a different approach.

I agree Facebook should be called Bragbook, Di some days it's just harder than others xox

Afm: nothing new this very crisp morning!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Keen to find out what Lynn Burmeister says Marttc!!!

Em, still with DW just meeting with Lynn Burmeister to see if she would have a different approach.

I agree Facebook should be called Bragbook, Di some days it's just harder than others xox

Afm: nothing new this very crisp morning!!
    True some days it's a struggle I'm having a tough time at the moment, struggling with the weight loss too, lost 5 kilos but been at a standstill coz of poor eating Been good with excercise on the plus side.

I am seriously considering after using my next two embryos of seeing Lynn B also, she sounds really good from what I hear on here. Need to find a local Chinese herbalist too and might change acupuncturists as mine isn't very dedicated
    ahh well it's trial and error sometimes, 2 more days till weekend, Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sorry haven't been in here much! Martc how u going in 2ww? Not much longer for us!!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Muzzy how's the 2 ww going for you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, DH was with us for almost a month but had returned for work whilst DS and I will enjoy ourselves for another month.

I agree about Facebook being brag book some of my friends just use it to brag about their pregnancies, children and even breastfeeding! Some even posted pics of their freezer stocked up with breast milk...simply can't believe it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone's tww going?

So far so good with my embies, I didn't get contacted to go in for a 2 day transfer this morning so they must be nearly past day 3 now Hoping they keep going until Saturday morning!

I've had a great day today dh had 3 monthly oncology scans bt's etc on Monday and we went in for his oncology appointment today and all is great still! Now 3 monthly checks have been pushed back to 6 monthly checks, so happy and relieved

Off to see Dr Lynn Burmeister tomorrow, really looking forward to another opinion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (21-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzy View Post
    Hi sorry haven't been in here much! Martc how u going in 2ww? Not much longer for us!!!!
    7 days down, this time I've been relatively ok... Considering last time I was climbing walls & losing it lol.....
    Naturally I wish I could sleep fir the next 7
    How are you going?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going ok had a few ups and downs! Feeling a lil positive 2night because af hasn't showed up! So if no af in the morning then I'll be late :-) how's everyone going? Baby dust to all!!!