Closed Thread
Page 72 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Did anyone feel the earthquake? We didn't and I'm a bit disappointed lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi

yes he said no raw/cold foods or drinks ie salad, cold water etc. I was good for a week or so but have lapsed back into my cold drinks. He also said no pineapple, eggplant or mango.

I might give it another go with the room temp / warm stuff as I'm just leading into my next EPU in the next couple of weeks (hopefully). I've been going for about 8 weeks now and I'm keeping an open mind. I've had acupunture before but nothing quite like seeing Bill...
    How about that music they play huh? I'd go batty if I worked on reception there with that on constant rotation, I'm sure it's some sort of mantra or something.

Em x
    Em
    LOL... Drives me nuts in the waiting room but enjoy it when he turns the light out and leaves the room... Kinda relaxing ;-)

Yep stick to it, try!
    He said he is seeing improvements in my tongue etc... :-)

It's tuff but in winter it's a bit easier, take left overs from tea and cans of soup etc... Can also eat canned food as it's cooked first!

I have a charkra CD a friend lent me to help with relaxation... If your interested, pm me, I'll burn you a copy & mail to you!

What area are you from?

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you all feel that bloody EARTHQUAKE arghhhhhhhhhh

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Did you all feel that bloody EARTHQUAKE arghhhhhhhhhh

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    No we didn't... But people in the streets next to me did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes felt the earthquake bloody hell!

Also a personal rant for me: what a week so far, casual relief teacher at my work pops in for a visit now 6 months pregnant (ivf 2 yrs) and on Facebook just found out today and yesterday another two friends announce they're pregnant, now an earthquake lol WTF! I want it to be my turn!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Di I think Facebook should actually change it's name to Bragbook or Whingebook! People either announce they are pg or ***** about something! Our turn will come

No news is good news, our 2 embies must of both thawed out as a 2 day transfer should be tomorrow. I hope that call doesn't come in the morning.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (20-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hey Marttc,

yeah that would be great - I can do you a swap with Zita Wests positive visualisation cd for IVF if you like?

I'm in Malvern East so not far from Murrumbeena at all - and yes we got a pretty big shake here tonight - lasted about 30 seconds. Apparently it generated down in Gippsland - somewhere near our farm so I hope everything is ok down there and the cows didn't fall over , will soon find out on the weekend I guess when we head down there.
    I've resolved to now get back on the no cold/raw thing as of tonight - so here's hoping my tongue improves and I have to learn to 'let things go' I hold on to too much that doesn't really matter he says (and I agree - so does hubby!).

Hi Zamick - how are you going? Are you still going to DW or did I read that you moved FS's?

Di1981 it's hard isn't it - I don't get upset anymore about seeing my mates get up the duff - I went through a stage about 5 years ago when I would get really upset, but I was single and they were all getting pregnant where I felt completely hopeless with no partner to have a baby with and thought that I'd never get the opportunity. Now I have my new hubby I just feel happy that we are able to try even if my clock is ticking - I'm sure the more cycles you do the harder it gets though.

Em

9. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

di1981  (19-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies,

Earthquake...my DH felt it...he just has LASIK done and he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him when he saw things vibrate....!!! I heard him say on the phone...I am still overseas with DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom2OneDS View Post

Hi ladies,

Earthquake...my DH felt it...he just has LASIK done and he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him when he saw things vibrate....!!! I heard him say on the phone...I am still overseas with DS.
    Hey Mom!!
    How is the holiday? And how did DH miss out lol??
    It's so cold here at night, 3 pairs of socks and my tootsies are still cold.
    Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Di I think Facebook should actually change it's name to Bragbook or Whingebook! People either announce they are pg or ***** about something! Our turn will come

No news is good news, our 2 embies must of both thawed out as a 2 day transfer should be tomorrow. I hope that call doesn't come in the morning.
    Good luck for transfer kmvw! Well must be season of pregnancies so many ppl I know so could be our year yet!