Closed Thread
Page 65 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    kmvw- good luck for your transfer tomorrow
    zakmick- hope you are taking it easy, hope the results are able to give you some answers.

four2five- wow congratualations! Hope the journey continues smoothly for you, that was fast

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Four2five what wonderful news!! Congratulations xx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by midnite01 View Post

I have my BT on Friday - not sure which way it is going to go. If this one doesnt work we will need to go back for another stim cycle. For some reason my test is 13 days after 6 day blast FET does that sound normal or incredibly long time???

Have a good day all.
    Good luck today xx 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    I finally ovulated! It seems I ovulate late for a 28 day cycle, CD16 both FETs. Woohoo no more BT's and no more Dildo cams for the month at least. I have had so many since last Wednesday. I was starting to feel I needed to move into Melbourne!

Finally have my third transfer booked in for Friday, I was feeling negative about this third transfer but I have found my positivity! I can't wait until Friday.

It did help the fact my FS told me this morning that she was absolutely positive she would get me pregnant, just a matter of when! Well I know she shouldn't say things like that!

Normally she is very clinical and wouldn't say anything like that, so I kind of believe her.

I finally spoke my mind this morning and hassled her for answers to certain issues I was having and it really helped.

Hope everyone is ok
    Sending you very very sticky vibes.. Stay put little embie(s) good luck kmvw🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by di1981 View Post
    kmvw- good luck for your transfer tomorrow
    zakmick- hope you are taking it easy, hope the results are able to give you some answers.

four2five- wow congratualations! Hope the journey continues smoothly for you, that was fast
    Thanks di, been doing nothing the last 36 hrs lying in bed catching up in tv shows I've missed, in a bit of discomfort but the painkillers are helping with that.
    It just amazes me that yet again we are in another waiting game.
    How's everything with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok donation update... WE HAVE BEANIE!!! ultrasound last week sound 1 lil bean sticking in nicly hehe due we think 14 jan VERY exciting so far she craves burritoes lol....

AFM: WELL i mentioned a while ago i got internet cheapie so i ould test at will WELL last night i got a faint pos and to day it got darker im only 9DPO so im cautiously happy right now but so far so good if this bean sticks then it will be 6th feb for me

Zakmick - im sorry for wat has happened but at least youll get answers about whats going on ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by four2five View Post
    zacmick - rest up babe. I have everything crossed you get some answers.

kmvw - Yay for O!!! Double yay!!!

Well im definetly pregnant. A test Tuesday night was a faint positive, Yesteday morning was darker & this morning was much darker. No doubt about it.
    Excited, shocked, estatic, nervous, all of that. Official blood test is Tuesday.
    I already have the high sense of smell, can smell anything a mile away and the empty stomach feeling all day.

Fingers crossed this bubba sticks for the long haul...
    My EDD is Feb 2nd.

Wow!!!
    Whoo hoo - very exciting!
    I'm hanging to test, I had a 2day embie transferred on Monday & I'm so keen to test, think I'll start Monday - is that too soon?!
    Sticky vibes to you! <3

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    The procedure went as well as can be expected. Biopsies were taken so hopefully in 3-4 wks we have some answers. Doped up on morphine as I was in a bit of pain, but home in bed and feeling positive about the future.
    Stupid phone replies, I can't keep up with where I'm at & when I've replied!! Hopefully the wait isn't too long & you have answers soon xx

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Thanks di, been doing nothing the last 36 hrs lying in bed catching up in tv shows I've missed, in a bit of discomfort but the painkillers are helping with that.
    It just amazes me that yet again we are in another waiting game.
    How's everything with you?
    Zakmick, good to hear you are taking it easy, sometimes we need to do that, just look after yourself and recover. The waiting can really do your head in, hope you get some answers soon. Been thinking of you p.s hope u got my PM, I sent it but it didn't confirm so not sure how it all works on here.

AFM: I was finally starting to feel positive went shopping today spent a bit, felt good as I've lost four kilos in one week after starting Jenny Craig and was in a really good mood after weeks of depression when...... I ran into one of the colleagues (friend of a friend, fellow teacher who works down road from me) who has recently fallen pregnant through ivf after trying for 2 yrs (5cycles). Lucky I don't think she saw me she was coming out of a shop as we were going in and I just turned my head to talk to my husband and kept walking. I felt rude but was in no mood to stop and talk to her, she was glowing, her tummy is showing... And it made me feel miserable again I am happy for her but sad for myself too lol anyways spent a lot more money after that, retail therapy!

Hope everyone is doing well enjoy the rest of the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay on the weight loss Di!!! I just pm'ed you!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

di1981  (27-05-2012)