Closed Thread
Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi jez honey so many times we feel like that it becomes hard after 3 years of Ivf I was starting to feel like that but then I read somewhere you have got to stay positive for us to have the best chance one of my best girlfriends has had two babies through Ivf in the time I have been doing it but she is young
    i believe that Ivf will make you a stronger person and an amazingly tolerant person as well so we will be all wonderful mums when our time comes don't ever worry about those feeling when they creap into your head it's normal and I would say everyone on here has had them at some stage stay positive and we are all here to support you because that's what these amazing girls do

Midnight good luck for Friday

Hi everyone else

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a second scan today and it confirmed what we were told Saturday. I am booked in for a d&c on wed, FS is going to try and get a biopsy but sometimes it's difficult.

Didn't really discuss anything else, as it will take 2-3 wks for the result of the biopsy to come back so we will have a long chat then.

Just went to DH parents house and all his family was there, giving me the sad eyes, hugging, fussing over me and telling me how sorry they are. I know they just love and care about us, but it was just too much too soon, I couldn't cope so we came home. We only went to say goodbye to his brother and family as they are heading back to Perth tomorrow, otherwise we would not have gone.

I'm now curled up on the couch, I just need nothing to happen till wed, as I desperately want this biopsy done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh zakmick I'm so so sorry honey every time I think of you I'm so sad for your loss I'm hoping that the biopsy will give you the answers if there is anything I can do Hun let me know xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I finally ovulated! It seems I ovulate late for a 28 day cycle, CD16 both FETs. Woohoo no more BT's and no more Dildo cams for the month at least. I have had so many since last Wednesday. I was starting to feel I needed to move into Melbourne!

Finally have my third transfer booked in for Friday, I was feeling negative about this third transfer but I have found my positivity! I can't wait until Friday.

It did help the fact my FS told me this morning that she was absolutely positive she would get me pregnant, just a matter of when! Well I know she shouldn't say things like that!

Normally she is very clinical and wouldn't say anything like that, so I kind of believe her.

I finally spoke my mind this morning and hassled her for answers to certain issues I was having and it really helped.

Hope everyone is ok

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (23-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic kmvw.. FS sounds really positive and when they are it makes you feel better about everything. Positivity is contagious!! Good luck for Friday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    The procedure went as well as can be expected. Biopsies were taken so hopefully in 3-4 wks we have some answers. Doped up on morphine as I was in a bit of pain, but home in bed and feeling positive about the future.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs zacmick..... So sorry to hear your news.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meant to carry that on with fingers crossed for some answers soon. Thinking of you. X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jen80 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs Hun take care xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    zacmick - rest up babe. I have everything crossed you get some answers.

kmvw - Yay for O!!! Double yay!!!

Well im definetly pregnant. A test Tuesday night was a faint positive, Yesteday morning was darker & this morning was much darker. No doubt about it.
    Excited, shocked, estatic, nervous, all of that. Official blood test is Tuesday.
    I already have the high sense of smell, can smell anything a mile away and the empty stomach feeling all day.

Fingers crossed this bubba sticks for the long haul...
    My EDD is Feb 2nd.

Wow!!!