Closed Thread
Page 6 of 105 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Leanne, glad to see your back 😃!! I know huge haul, just 🙏 praying for quality!!!
    Growing them to blasties (fri) so we will see how many are strong enough...

I'm glad you went and saw a new FS, and their already doing things your last FS wasn't, and i can read an already different outlook in you- you seem more positive. So what's the biopsy tomorrow?

Sent from my iPhone probably when I should be sleeping 💤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi zakmick have everything crossed that you get lots a good ones and heaps survive till Friday
    The biopsy is to check my lining and make sure it's all good and no infections I think but I will ask more questions today and let you know it's only done in his rooms so I imagine it's a very simple process

Hello to everyone I hope your not too busy preparing for Xmas??

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI all.

Zakmick hope yesterday went well for you and there was lots fertilising overnight.

Cant be bothered wth work at the moment - tomorow is my last day prior to xmas which is good. Not back at work until the 9th Jan which will be a nice break in NZ.

My soreness from EPU has gone away and FS said it was because follie was hidden behind the ovary which would have caused the pain.

Got news yesterday that our other remaining embie has made it to 6 days as an expanded blast and has been frozen which was good. We had the other 2 put back on Satursday so heres hoping they are just as good! I think this tme the good fertilisation rates were down to both o us taking coq10, DH taking menevit and me the blackmores conceieve gold and DH doing the tesa as well.

Hope everyone else is doing okay in the lead up to xmas.

Have a good day and will catch up later on tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, congratulations on 16....I have everything crossed for great fertalisation for you.

Leanne, cant remember is I said welcome back. Gled the FS is looking into if there is anything wrong...

Midnite, thats great news about the other embie being frozen...

Hi to everyone else. It is pretty quiet. I have to work until Thur morning them Im off on holidays until the 9 jan as well. DH couldnt get leave so he isnt having leave until the 10-29 Jan....was debating taking another week off but dont really want to take more leave before the baby comes.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call from clinic, they fertilised 14 of the 16 yesterday and 8 survived overnight...so everything crossed till Friday when we freeze..

Sent from my iPhone probably when I should be sleeping 💤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick thats gr8 fertilization rate I have everything crossed that lots make it to Friday

I wish I was starting my holidays tomorrow with you girls but I work with retail so I'm working heaps of late nights and Saturday but then I'm on holidays till the 11th jan

Well I had my biopsy this morning and discovered that to check for killer cells but I had some bad news while I was in there they did blood test for everything and my diabetes level was elevated so now I have to go and do more tests am very anxious about that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne, Im a little confused by your post...did you mean they couldnt check for the killer cells so you have to do some more tests? I know its not nice to have to do more but if they are going to help you get and stay pregnant....its worth it all! Goodluck!

Zakmick, fantastic fert results and hope that the 8 keep going until Friday!

I just got a call from the midwife clinic to offer me a place I was getting worried I hadnt heard anything so I was pretty excited to get the call. Hopefully that means I can have a more natural active birth than i had with DD....and hopefully it wont take 37hours this time! So 20wk scan in 10 days and then a few hours after we go to meet our midwife! She does all our appointments and is at the birth and even does the after birth care when Im at home! she is nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne I spoke to my FS about NK cells and he said instead of putting me through another test he would just put me on the prescribed medication as if I did had it. It's a form of steroids usually 5 days before transfer..I'm doing that next FET..

So you have to have more tests because of the diabetes result??

Jack: that is fantastic about the midwife clinic 👏, so excited for you!!

AFM yes great fertilisation results they just need to keep going!!!
    Last edited by Zakmick; 20-12-2011 at 14:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!

Zakmick, awesome fert rate!!! I wish I could have such high fert rate!

Jack, you are really nice...having already got your BFP, you are still hanging around supporting us. Thanks so much!!!

Leannep hun, it must have been a hard time for you. I hope the holidays arrive soon for you so you can have a good much-needed break. I hope the BTs will turn out ok. Hugs!

AFM : Just in case you ladies are lost about where I am...I had my lap/hyst last Friday. FS said my insides are ok, no endometriosis....that's good news...at least exclude implantation problem. A biopsy was taken for NK cell testing during my procedure and I will see FS for result on 3 Jan. Think I am FS' first patient to have NK cell testing!

Leannep, did you do a similar one? Was yours not under GA? cos I thought it has to be under GA?

Well I am in my 2nd day of AF and it is almost dried up (sorry TMI). Every time AF comes I feel depressed. But I had dinner with a good friend who has 4 kids and she knows about my journey with infertility and IVF, she is very supportive and told me not to give up. A really much-needed reminder cos I am already weaving in and out of giving up...
    Last edited by Mom2TwoDSs; 21-12-2011 at 09:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2OneDS, you guys all supported me when i was going nuts through all my cycles and issues and I just want to keep giving that support back to you until ALL of you are in the same position! As long as Im not upsetting anyone by hanging around!