Closed Thread
Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh wow, big congrats. I just logged on and saw you had posted. So very excited for you. Take it from me....GirlsRock! Beautiful beautiful name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    A massive CONGRATULATIONS jacklicky :-))
    So happy to hear this amazing news!
    Sounds like a pretty easy birth? (excuse my ignorance)
    My team leader had her little girl last night, Isabella :-)
    All this news makes me even more clucky! You must be over the moon, although I can't believe your home already, but it's not your first is it? I think I'd freak lol
    Xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    Can't wait to see a pic!!!!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everybody made it through today. Just remember its ok to cry....

JackLicky - Congrats on the birth og Chloe Ella. What a beautiful name. Great speedy labour too. Enjoy your bubba!!!

di1981 - I cant imagine how you feel but I do know you cant compare yourself to anybosy else and you cant worry about having family's kids the same age or giving your child a play mate. Your under enough self pressure that thats last thing you need to worry about. Your incredibly strong thats for sure. Enjoy your break and rememeber your always #1. your allowed to break over and over again, your normal to cry, your allowed to want and drea and hope and be upset when that doesnt happen as you want it to. xxx
    We are going through Monash IVf at Hawthorn. Everyhting has been very straight forward and we have had no problems with them at all. My FS is Nicole Hope. Great name huh!
    I dont even know what 3 to expect tomorrow, I dont really get it, just hoping its good news when they ring.

I just wanted to add to everyone that the worry never stops. My first son was stillborn and for me getting pregnant was always the easy part. The pregnancy part kills me mentaly. I guess thats why Im so 'whatever' right now...

Love to you all.... xxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jack .. Congrats on the early arrival of Chloe Ella- beautiful name. She wanted to come early and give you an awesome mothers day present- HER!

Welcome four2five- this thread is fantastic and very supportive. So very sorry to read of loss- that would have been very Hard to cone to terms with, if ever. I have never got that far, but I do fall pregnant easily too but can't keep them. Until this one..( cross fingers I'm 8 wks Tuesday) awesome epu and I hope you get some great fertilisation rates.

Di- I worked with a personal trainer the last two yrs while still doing ivf and lost 25 kgs, FS never said to me to loose weight but he said it may help my odds. Which I think it did to an extent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jack on the safe arrival of Chloe! I have to agree that girls rock. Enjoy this special time with both your daughters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Jacklicky on the safe arrival of Chloe Ella.... such a beautiful name and what a beautiful bubba helping mummy to make sure she arrives promptly. Hope you're feeling rested enough Jacklicky?... A short hospital stay and back at home already with your 2 gorgeous girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - Huge Congratulations to you and your family on the birth of Chloe Ella (agree with the others fab name!). Hope that you all manage to get some rest, enjoy your babymoon xxxx

Four2five - So sorry to hear about your son, I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you. Here's hoping your IVF journey is a short one.

to everyone else.

AFM - I've not been around much as the 2ww was really doing my head in and I needed to get away. BT results are in and sadly I got a BFN again. I am gutted. I don't know how I feel at the moment and don't know where to go from here. DH is not keen to do another cycle so we'll see what happens. We are going home (UK) in July and I can't wait to see my family and friends. I was hoping I would be announcing pg but now it looks like I will be telling them that my journey for number 2 is over. I feel so so sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - congrats and what a gorgeous name, hope mum and bub are doing well
    four2five - hope you received good news today re your embies, very sad reading about your son, sorry for your loss xo

Zakmick - I think losing weight definitely helps, the healthier the body is the better chance so I'm really going to focus on that before the next cycle.

Littlefeet- really sorry to hear your BFN, I just had same result last week, doesn't get any easier, I feel I'm coping a bit better than the first time, not that it is less devastating just have to get stronger to keep going. I hope going home to the UK and seeing family and friends puts you in a better head space, your DH may come around to trying again after a break.

Can I also ask a question that might sound silly? Is AFM another person? Or does it mean 'and for me'? Just seen it on a lot of posts but never see anyone called AFM lol

Hope everyone's Monday is going ok, I left work early got AF today very heavy and very bad pain! Does anyone else find AF worse after failed cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    di1981, I definately find AF is much heavier after failed cycle. Not sure why, but it tends to come with avengence after going through a fresh cycle. AFM, you were close with your guess, it means 'As For Me'... You might see AFU occasionally as well 'As For Us'.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alittleray For This Useful Post:

di1981  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that alittleray! Still getting used to all the abbreviations on here lol. Yes AF after my fresh cycle last yr was really bad, this time not as bad with frozen but still worse than normal, the last thing we need after a BFN! Oh well, chocolate helps Someone on here got me onto Cadbury marvellous creations popping candy jelly and beanies choc, it's really good, not for health though lol