Closed Thread
Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my gosh it was massive :-(
    I'll try again a little later sorry!
    Can't get on my computer, will type from my phone again, when I'm more awake x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leannep View Post
    Marttc sorry I just saw your question yes I am very happy with monash I think they are great but I also believe its what fs your seeing that makes a difference. My new fs is very good and I like that he tries something new each time where as my old one who was nice did the same thing every time. Who are u looking at changing too? One of my friends has just changed from mivf to my fs as well
    Looking at going to Luk Rimbouts as recommended by another lady on bubhub with MFI..... Sounds like Monash are more through the MIVF... Who are you seeing?
    Thanks for your reply... ;-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Looking at going to Luk Rimbouts as recommended by another lady on bubhub with MFI..... Sounds like Monash are more through the MIVF... Who are you seeing?
    Thanks for your reply... ;-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    Luk Rombouts that should have said.

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi marttc I see Dr Nick Lolatgis and I find him good as he changes my cycle every time. I'm going to see him Tuesday and I'm really interested to see what he's going to do??? Good luck with the move over oh and if you have any frozen you can take them with you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Mummypls, wow...it is horrible time isnt it? I waited 2 weeks for my amnio and that seemed torturiously eternal, 3.5 weeks must be worse off for you. Great that all turned out fine for our bubs!!!

MARTTC, why do you think about transfering the last embie to Monash? I had on cycle with MIVF. I had 3 with Monash. I do like Monash better cos the FNs are more approachable. My FS was Anthony Lawrence tthink I pm you before? His FN is Karen Dudley, she is wonderful wonderful lady. Ask us more if yoou have anymore questions.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mom2oneds: yes I finally made it to the pregnancy thread yay! M/s is not too bad as long as I don't let the indigestion get too bad and keep my fluids up.

Thanks mummy please!!

Afm: can't wait to Wednesday for the scan. I'm like a little kid waiting for Santa to come!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick I'm so excited for you I can't wait to see how it all goes exciting times xxx
    I have my fs app tomorrow at 12 so I'm looking forward to find out more about what he has Instore for me

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Leanne, im excited to know what he has up his sleeve!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BIG NEWS!!

IT WORKED!!!! she had a blood test last monday after she had worries about her progesterone levels dropping it was on the rise and her hcg was 54.7 after she had some spotting but they said wait until the result for the test she had done yesturday 397!!

soooooo very excited after 11yrs she gets her wish

she has her scan in a couple weeks so we find out more then ... oh its more exciting than when i had DD BAHHAHA

AFM: af visited on the 28th april so not im just waiting for the big O i got some internet cheapies so it wouldnt cost as much lol gotta love ebay last cycle i O'd at day 21 so i just hope that i do the same this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've not been around for a while, just feeling a bit low.

Angelis13 - Congratulations, that really is wonderful news. Also hope all goes well for you with your ov.

Mum2One - Wow, it really sounds like you have been through it in the last few weeks. So pleased for you that everything turned out well in the end but I can not imagine what you must have gone through with all that waiting and anxiety. This journey is so tough. Well done for staying sane and getting through it.

Mummyplease - Can't belive you had to go through this too. How exciting though that you are having another girl! Hope all goes well for the rest of your pg.

Leanne - Hope all goes well with your FS and that he has some more things to try. I just feel that you will be getting your BFP soon.

to everyone else. Hope you're well.

AFM - Less than a week left now for my BT to see if my FET has worked. I am so anxious and scared that it hasn't. This really feels like our last chance. There are various reasons we can't do another cycle and I just feel a bit overwhelmed that my dream of having another child is about to end. I know I'm still in with a chance but I just can't get my hopes up after my last disappointment. I am also too scared to poas as then it really would be over if I saw a BFN. I need to get a grip!