Closed Thread
Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies - sorry havent been posting have been lurking though.

We are hoping to do a thaw cycle in May - was going to be april but cycles werent in cync and then couldnt get some more proygnova without another script as current has expired ... you get the picture. I started taking it today and will have scan on 7th to ensure everything okay. last time only started on 2x daily but clinic said start on 3x daily and see what happens. Just gotta pray that the embie thaws out okay - I think it was a 6 day expanded blast. heres hoping.

Zakmick - awesome news about your recent BFP. When do you find out if it is 1 or 2??

Hope everyone else is going okay.

Jacklicky - not long until you have bubs. Man the time has gone fast.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi di1981,

BFP - big fat positive
    Bfn- big fat negative ( I hope that's right coz that's the way I read them lol)
    The abbreviations are hard and I'm still struggling I don't know of there is a thread, I google them sometimes.
    Pupo is another one I struggled with for awhile Pregnant until proven otherwise.
    Dtd doing the deed

All the best for your 2ww, there is a thread ' do you want to join in the 2ww? That I created that has a few girls in the dreaded wait game too, and the April ivf thread has a number of ladies.

All the best for May 10th 🍀
    Last edited by Zakmick; 29-04-2012 at 14:48.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

di1981  (07-05-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi midnite!!

Glad to see things are happening again for you, shame things didn't work out for April.

The thaw rates are getting so much higher now, so your embie will have a very high chance of turning into your little miracle.

All mine have been FET besides one natural, and have all thawed the first time - didn't have to use our reserves.

Good luck🍀

Thankyou!!! I have my scan on May 9th, this waiting game is so much like another 2ww.. But everything is travelling along fine 'cross fingers'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies... Something my friend sent me :-)

http://mobile.news.com.au/technology...-1226341919085

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well sadly looks like I'm out this month unless there is anyone who's had AF come and still gotten BFP. I managed to get some Internet cheapies from eBay so that will make things alot cheaper next month rather than buying the ones at the store. At first I thought it was IB at 12 dpo but I doubt anything could of survive after this morning every after the bleed I had with DD but that wa at 7 weeks and I knew she was there oh well looks like next month for me boo

On a happier note my friend had embie #2 transferred last Tuesday and after all her failures she asked for some extra tests so now she is being monitored alot closer incase any level falls that shouldn't she has another blood test tomoz so hoping things are looking good embie came out of the freeZe well after the other didn't but went from 4 to 8 cell over night we are very hopfully

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, just thought Id drop in and say hi....Got a few weeks to go and today actually have had my first day at home all alone. DH is working (shift worker) and DD is at daycare. I have spent the day laying in the bath and napping in bed. Its been bliss.

Just wanted to come in and say hi....cant believe that I'm nearly at the end of this IVF journey cause I know when I was going through it was hard to see that it would ever work....

Dont give up everyone.....I had so many downs along this journey but now looking back its been worth all the money and heartache.

Thanks for all your support over the past two years its really been invaluable....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelis13 - Sorry to hear AF arrived. Great news about your friend though for her.

Jacklicky - How exciting that it is almost time to meet your bub! It's great hearing from people who have been succesful in this journey as it gives me more hope.

AFM - Had my FET this morning. My emby was 6 cells when frozen and was 8 cells this morning so I am praying this is the one as we don't have anymore. It all went really smoothly, bt on 14th. Now to try and get myself through the next 2 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc: very interesting read!

Jack: wow not long to go, looks like you spent the day doing things for you!! All the best for the coming weeks

Little feet: yay yay!! The embie thawed that's fantastic news. Lots of sticky vibes and baby dust coming your way!!

Angelis: so happy for your friend but hugs for you and yes I know of women bleeding with an AF like bleed during pregnancy. So it does happen.

Afm: just waiting for may 9th to come around for our scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    thx little feet she had another test the other day and things are looking great
    zakmick i did a test this morning and i only bleed for 3 days normally so now i have to wait again ... the next test for her is monday my DD birthday is on sunday so things should be great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I have been around bubhub for a few years but thought I would join this thread as I have just moved to Melbourne ( epping) two weeks ago. DH and I have a beautiful DD who is 3 years and have been TTC another child for 2 years. We have had no luck with chlomid or gonal f and I have been put in the ' unexplained secondary fertility' basket. I saw a lovely GP today who was surprised that I had not had been tested for tubal blockages and suggested Melbourne IVF clinic. I wasnt happy with my last FS as I think she played too many guessing games and didn't take me seriously since we already have a DD and I am only 25. She continued to tell me i would be pregnant in no time which gave both false hope and I think was quite unprofessional. I had been ready to give up on having another baby as I wasn't sure I was ready for the IVF road but have now decided that I need a second opinion before I can be comfortable making any more decisions. Would love to head from anyone who has used the Melbourne IVF clinic or any other recommendations ( or places to avoid). also if anyone can tell me a big more about what tests they have had when diagnosing their infertility so I can make sure FS is being thorough would be great. any info on what exactly the tubal blockage test involves would be great also. lots of questions I know but I want to be armed with knowledge this time and not just putting my faith in the professional knowing what's best.