Closed Thread
Page 51 of 105 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Zakmick after my first fresh cycle failing, I had to stay away from the forum for a awhile, I think I lasted a week lol! Naturally upset it didn't work, the cycle couldn't have gone better. I had a fresh 2 day perfect 4 cell, the other 4 were are perfect 4 cells as well now frozen. Just don't understand why it wouldn't work, Mivf say it's a numbers game but it has to be more technical than that! Anyway having one of the other 4 cells transferred probably Friday!

The nurses told me after a stim cycle you have to wait a month, but the FS said that's rubbish so the ball is rolling again and my cycle hasn't altered at all. Not as confident with a FET though since I had a perfect embie transferred last time fresh
    Just wanted to say I'm feeling the same as you, also with mivf. My next is a FET after a fresh (which stuck for 6 weeks)
    I'm currently waiting for AF to return.
    Had a 2day, 4cell last time... No idea what's frozen, they won't tell me

Hi ladies
    I'm catching up with a quick read, sorry I'm not posting anything lately.. Having a battle, just trying to stay off for a while

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2011
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Marttc hope your feeling ok, will you be doing a medicated or natural FET?

I had a natural FET transfer yesterday of a 6 cell embie, I'm feeling good about this one!

Natural FETs are so much better, you forget how good you actually feel off all the hormones. I don't even need Crinone!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw natural FET are the best!!! Good luck 🍀🍀🍀

AfM: asked for another BT yesterday as I wanted to ease my mind, so they are up from Friday 351 to Monday 1763, they are still doubling every 30 hrs. So im happy now!!!
    I've been told by the fn's I need a hobby to occupy my mind lol. I really do love the nurses at cfc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just a lil update

WEEEELLLLLL!!!

my friend went for her transfer today and while the 1st embie they took out didnt surviv the thaw BUT the 2nd DID and also went for being a 4 cell to an 8 OVERNIGHT!!

so we are VERY VERY VERY happy right now just gontta have the dreaded TWW YAY

AND on my side of things

i took and OPK on the 15th and it was BFP it was calculated after a blood test i ovulated on the 16th hubby and i BD on the 17th SOOOO if things works i should know things weekenend

its gonna be an interetsing wait not just for me but my friend too lol

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Angelis that is fantastic news for you and your friend, your dream of being pregnant together may actually come true, so happy for you!!
    Keep us posted!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks zakmick

we still have the dreaded TWW for her but my im getting antsy for saturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I have been reading but not had time to post as I have been sorting everything.
    Good luck to all those on the 2ww! Anxious times but fingers crossed for you all!
    Afm, I found out after ringing clinics In Melbourne that we don't need uk police checks which was such a relief but took about a week to get clarified! I had a scan to check womb and ovaries on Tuesday, all good, 25 follicles in total so they are hoping for good numbers of eggs! SA next week!
    It's all moving forward!

Take care everyone and baby dust to everyone !
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

I've not been posting much as not feeling so grea tbut keeping tabs on you all.

Jen - Glad you got it sorted re the police checks, I couldn't understand why you would need that when we didn't. Hope it all goes smoothly for you from now on.

AFM - I finally got a positive OV test on CD21. Tomorrow we find out if the emby survived the thaw and if so FET will be on Mon. I know I should be positive but I am convinced it is not going to work. This is our last chance and I am already feeling crushed. I don't know where the hope has gone but I am finding it hard ot stay positive. Will let you know how I get on xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen, glad you were able to finally sort out that paperwork, you think it would have been easy. Great amount of follicles too 🍀

Hi little feet: if your embie thaws tomorrow it was meant to be given the chance to develop into your miracle. Have faith 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, been a member here since last yr but don't post much, thought I would chat on this thread as I'm from Melbourne too and going through mivf as well. I have pcos and my husband has poor sperm motility and morphology. Had first icsi cycle in December and was unsuccessful, got pretty sick from it all. Currently in the middle of an artificial thaw cycle, just had ET on Thursday so BT is on the 10th, and the waiting is killing me already, I seem to be going through moments of positivity and then moments of doubt and it is really frustrating! The embryo had split to 7 cells which the FS said was good. Ok also can someone direct me to a thread if one exists which explains some of the abbreviations? I might sound stupid but not sure what BFN and BFP means lol, but I've pretty much figured out most others! Thanks and best of luck to everyone