Closed Thread
Page 5 of 105 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum2OneDS - for us we chose the TESA because first time only had 40% fertilisation and was suggested to us by clinic. It is $500 and dont think you get rebate from Medicare but for us we thought it would be a better result. Hubbie knows FS through our visits so felt comfortable in him doing it. He was a bit nervous before hand but said wasnt as bad as he thought.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

Mom2TwoDSs  (16-12-2011)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow midnite, your embies are doing fantastically!!! Advice given to me was drink at least 2 litres of water and drink powerade or Gatorade..

AFM:
    Epu is Monday morning, and there looks to be 16 now. Just concerned I'm getting high numbers- we want quality not quantity...

Definitely overstimulated, and next 24- 48 hrs going to be quite uncomfortable... Just need to increase fluid intake, take it easy and painkillers if tummy gets too sore..definitely glad we are not doing transfer now..

Increased puregon again tonight to 300. Hoping for some of the smaller ones to catch up..

Happy weekend everyone xo

Sent from my iPhone probably when I should be sleeping 💤

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL zakmick for Monday.

We had transfer today and went well - we transferred 10 cell and 10 cell compacting which scientist said both looked well. we have another 15 cell which they are looking to grow until tomorrow day 5. Last tme we only grew to 3 days so feel quite good about transferring on day 4 - we only had 3 embies otherwise would have looked to grow to day 5.

I also asked FS about my soreness. He said that on my right side the follie was tucked behind the uterus and they had to dig around to get it out. That makes total sense.

I took some powerade last night and drunk heaps of water and today I feel almost 100% better. soreness has gone away so just think I needed an extra 2 days to recover than what I was used to.

Boobs are still sore but I blame the trigger injection. Last time it took about 10 days for it to go out of my system.

Have a good rest of the day all.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow midnite, sounds like you have some great embies on board... So whens BT??

Thanks for Monday, can't wait to start to deflate, and have epu- someone asked me the other day when I was going to lay my eggs?? Lol 😄😜

Trying to make my first meringue cake tonight, very easy but time consuming..hope it's yummy, as we have my dads side Xmas party tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember that laying egg type feeling! Goodluck tomorrow Zakmick

Midnite sounds like two perfect embies on board....Goodluck for the TWW...at least you have the distraction of Xmas in the middle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick- Best wishes for tomorrow Sounds like a good idea to not being doing a transfer this time round. I wouldn't wish OHSS on anyone!!

Midnite- Great news on your transfer. for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh vesper, you only have 17 weeks to go! Time really flies! I hope the rest of us who havent got our BFPs will soon catch up with you and Jacklicky!

Zakmick, hope the meringue cake making goes well! Yes you are now incubating your eggies and I pray they will be champions!!!

I found out the MIVF does digital magnification of sperm for MFI issues. Did any of you ladies who are with MIVF tried this technology?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi melbourne Girls

I hope you are all well?? Sorry I haven't been around it has taken me alot of time this time round to get my head right it hit me harder don't know if was just cause it's been such a long journey and it feels like it's never ending anyway now I'm hanging for my holiday starting next Sunday yahoo
    vesper how exciting only 17 weeks to go it's so exciting and it seems to have gone fast(bet you don't feel that way)

Zakmick good luck tomorrow for pick up I hope you get a fantastic haul

Midnight congrats on your tanager I have everything crossed for you

Mum2oneDS how are you? Sorry I can't see where you are at??

Hello to everyone else I'm sorry if I have missed you but I will catch up soon xx

Afm I went to see a new fs last Wednesday and he has had me it to get 10 different things checked in my blood which is good and I'm having a biopsy on Tuesday morning and these are things my other fs didn't do so glad I changed I will start on the pill when af arrives next and I will be doing a long cycle and the colarado protocol mixed in with something else but I can't remember as he was going through so much so at the moment I'm hanging for Christmas to arrive so I can have a holiday(oh and this week I also found out my contract is going to be extended

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!

Epu was 16, DH did icsi too. Will know more tomorrow. Feeling very sore and uncomfortable at the moment..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yahoo zakmick that's a great haul well done