Closed Thread
Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Leanne, you do sound different today!! I'm glad, and we are all here for you. I'm at CFC.

Mom2oneds: I do hope so!!!!!!!

Afm: line came up immediately today and darker, I'm just holding on to the fact that this is my earliest BFP 12dpo3dt with hpt and a very strong reading. But this looking for blood business on the toilet paper is frustrating...😖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick - Congratulations again (I said it on another thread) Great due date too, you're having Christmas Pudding(s)! xx

Leanne - Great to see you back. Have been thinking about you. I'm waiting to have my FET, I only have one emby so hoping it survives the thaw and that I get a BFP but not feeling too positive at the moment.

to everyone else, I can't see the previous page but hope you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne, yes, all confirmed. Transfer at 2.30pm tomorrow. I'm with MIVF.

Zakmick, it's sounding very positive!! When is your BT? so excited for you.

Short post from me as I'm feeling so lousy... booming head and cold and sore throat. Hope it doesn't impact my poor little embies.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow alittleray, my BT is April 23rd 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a big congratulations Zakmick!

Leanne I too will be having a 2 day transfer probably on Friday but its a FET. Like you my thinking has always been 5 days have to be better than 2 days! However reading all the positive posts about 3 day embies I feel more positive!

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kmvw: haven't seen you for awhile 👋.. Thanks for the congrats I'm hoping and praying this (these) are the one(s).
    All the best for your transfer and sending sticky vibes!!
    Alittleray: thinking of you and hope that cold subsides xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    little feet I too was feeling the same way but after everyone telling me there great stories there is hope hun we have just gotta believe it this Ivf is a numbers game and we have gotta be in it to win it I have everything crossed for you that the transfer goes very well!!

Kmvw good luck for your transfer you can join me in nuttysville with the tww!!!

Alittleray good luck today hun I have everything crossed for you xxx

Vesper how are I going???

Zakmick I can't believe your bt is not till the 23rd that feels like forever to me so I can imagine how yr feeling?? Are u hpt each day??

Hi everyone else

Afm well I love this medication as it wakes me up at about 5am every morning and that's it no going back to sleep!!! The other thing I have had for two days is heartburn which I never have(I would say its food related) but am I able to take anything does anyone know?? I have tried drinking milk but that doesn't help???

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a short one, I'm on my phone! A big hi to everyone, I have read back a bit!
    Afm, my initial appointment is today and I'm really excited! I know we are a way off yet, especially affording it, but its a step forward!
    Will try and log on on laptop soon so I can get a good post done!!

Good luck and baby dust ladies!
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jen!!!! Love to hear how you have been!!

Leanne, yes absolutely testing every morning, and it's getting very dark now 13dpo3dt. My BT does sound far off too, but it will be two weeks this Saturday they were transferred, so I think they just did the extra days due to the weekend. Cfc is mainly a M-F clinic. But I am thinking about going to my local doc for a test. Girls what do you think???
    I have been getting indigestion too and there is certain ones you can't take but I have been having the mylanta chew tablets- helps for a short while. But if it continues let me know a friend overseas has sent me a list of things to avoid and do in regard to indigestion.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick after my first fresh cycle failing, I had to stay away from the forum for a awhile, I think I lasted a week lol! Naturally upset it didn't work, the cycle couldn't have gone better. I had a fresh 2 day perfect 4 cell, the other 4 were are perfect 4 cells as well now frozen. Just don't understand why it wouldn't work, Mivf say it's a numbers game but it has to be more technical than that! Anyway having one of the other 4 cells transferred probably Friday!

The nurses told me after a stim cycle you have to wait a month, but the FS said that's rubbish so the ball is rolling again and my cycle hasn't altered at all. Not as confident with a FET though since I had a perfect embie transferred last time fresh