Closed Thread
Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zakmick- You poor thing, what a night! You did the right thing: that kind of stress is the last thing you guys need at the moment. As you said, the main person you feel sorry for is her little baby, who gets caught in the middle of this kind of stuff and will grow up thinking that's normal.

Leanne- Good to hear from you! Hoping this cycle is your lucky one

Rice- I can see from your signature that congratulations are in order!! Best wishes for your scan today

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls, I know we did I just hope it was the wake up call she needed to get some professional help.

My family said I'm too nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, I think you did the right thing. Having visitors that respect you and your home is the only way I would ever let anyone in my home....especially at this stage of your life....Hopefully its the kick up the butt she needs to get her stuff together.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's it too Jack, there were a number of other things that contributed to the blow up not just her not picking up after herself etc. but bottom line is she had no respect for us or our home. DH described it as her treating our home like a Dhs residential property and we her carers. He is spot on too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!
    I was naughty and POAS yesterday and last night ( all the talking I was trying to tell myself not to got the better of me). It's a definite BFP for me again! Today's one is darker than yesterday's and came up a lot quicker 11dpo3dt, just wanted to see the colour difference before I posted.. The rollarcoaster has definitely started, BT isn't till 23rd... Stick little embies stick!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick I'm dancing in my lounge room for you yahoo now take it easy and don't do anything you shouldn't rest up hum and let that beautiful dh of your look after you. I can't stop smiling so I imagine hoe you are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, doing a quiet little dance for you that is awesome news. Best of luck with BT and sending oodles and oodles of sticky vibes your way. . Transfer for me on Tuesday.... not feeling very positive but your BFP is giving me some hope. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray I'm hearing u about not being positive I think this cycle I'm just going through the motions!! Good luck for Tuesday and hopefully we get a surprise at the end I'm so excited for zakmick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I'm quietly dancing too( you brought tears to my eyes, as i never feel like im doing this alone with you guys in cyberspace lol) but heartaches have always followed my BFP. However this one I feel is different for some reason, maybe it's superstition or something but it is due on my grandmothers birthday Christmas Day.
    Alittleray big sticky growing vibes are being sent to you for Tuesday!!
    Leanne when is your transfer or have you already???
    Last edited by Zakmick; 15-04-2012 at 12:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    zakmick- gratz

i have a question for anyone who has PCOS and done IVF .... im wondering cause my cycles have NEVER been regular and with doing the antag cycyle to be a donor i ended up haveing 3 cycle start dates with VERY short cycle lengths now im wondering did your cycles stay short for a small smount of time afAFTER you stop the meds.... u think this is wats happened to me as the only wy to discribe the fact i had spotting is IB and that everything is happening faster then i thought..... IF im right that would mean ive had a 21 day cycle i have a doc appointmenttomoz and ill ask him to do a BT on my hormone levels as i would like to know where they are