Closed Thread
Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone sorry I have been Mia but sometimes I have got to do it for my sanity sorry

Vesper congratulations on your beautiful arrival you give me so much hope as we were on the preggers thread together enjoy every moment xxx

Marttc I am so sorry for you Hun we are all here for you xxx

Zackmik I'm so sorry about you grandfather it's never easy. I am very excited for you that are having some great preggers signs I have everything crossed for you

Trace123 fantastic news yahoo

Little feet how are you going??

Hello everyone else sorry if I missed you

Afm well yesterday I had my egg collection and got 6 but I just got the dreaded call to say that only 3 fertilized maybe 4??? This is my worst result so will now do a 3 day transfer due to the low numbers looks like another crappy cycle!!!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne remember you need good quality eggs not quantity. Last cycle the scientist told me my eggs were no good, but then I ended up freezing 3 eggs on day 3 which were excellent.
    I was bit skeptical due to only freezing blastocysts in my last two cycles but my day 3s have definitely burrowed in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks zakmick you give me hope xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    *lurker alert*
    Vesper - congrats on the safe arrival of Winter

Leannep - try & remember it's all about quality not quantity. Good Luck

Zackmick - Sorry about your grandfather Hoping you have a "sticky one" to brighten your world

MARTTC - my heart breaks for you

Jack - not long to go now!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I have a question now as u know I was a donor for a friend now as mentioned DH and I are trying for #2 somewhat hoping to piggy back off the drug from ivf. Now my ad started 26march and we DTD Sunday I think ad I don't know if I ovulated or not but tonight I noticed some spotting my questions IS has anyone had implanted bleeding or is it a big myth ?

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely not a myth, friends of mine had it. And I did with my first mc. That would be wonderful if u fell pregnant.

Afm: have had the worse night. The 18 yr old has been living with us with her child for the past month. She is so messy and never cleans up after herself, daily I have asked her too. She leaves a trail from the front door to her bedroom. The past week has been quite emotional for me with my grandfather passing, the funeral and now the 2ww and she couldn't handle not having my undivided attention. So tonight she creates a drama on Facebook stating I wasn't the only one pregnant ( she is pregnant 12 wks) and that she can't have my house looking spotless. She then said other things to make me look like I was treating her like a slave. The part I got angry about was her announcing to the world I was pregnant, and her telling me she never wanted my help. She said so many hurtful and disrespectful things i asked her to leave immediately. I had to put me and my family first. I feel so sad for the 8 mth old.
    I stormed out as I was shaking I was so angry and went to my brothers to calm down, DH stayed and tried to help her by organising a cab and even offered to drive her into the city. She refused and said she would walk, long story short, we packed both cars and dropped her off with all her stuff, she has a house. I asked her to delete my number too. I was so angry i bruised my leg and didn't even feel it, please tell me I did the right thing? She is no way related to us, we had her stay with us to try and help her get her life on track, but apparently our normal is not what she is used to she would rather get beaten. But I couldn't subject myself or my little embryos to anymore of the stress she put on us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh zakmick you have done the right thing you and dh have been absolute saints doing what you have done for her and the baby. You look around you and you will see that no one else you know would have given her so so much. You two now have to look after you as you are the important one Also you don't need the added stress in your lives!! Thinking of you heaps and remember you have done the right thing

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whoops not sure what going wrong with my post????
    Angelis13 implation bleeding is not a myth Hun so here's hoping that's what's happening to you Fingerscrossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh thx ive never known any only to have it ... i got a small amount of BRIGHT red blood on the loo paper last night and nothing since :/ i got given a HPT that can detect ultra low levels so ill wait a couple days and try it ... the strange thing is by all accounts implantation shouldnt happen until next week

just using dr. google to try and find out more info lol

to be continued .... maybe :P