Closed Thread
Page 42 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Littlefeet and Alittleray, definitely kept snug and relaxed the last couple of days and have taken on the advice of another bubhubber is not to do anything you can blame yourself for later!!

Welcome Eskimo81

thinking of you Marttc
    Last edited by Zakmick; 09-04-2012 at 01:07.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my grandfathers funeral today, very emotional!
    And have started feeling things again, Ok so last couple of days been getting lower back pain, getting tired easily and aches in my hips and pelvic area. It's sounds and feels all positive but they need to stick in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to thank each and everyone who has written to me, either on the threads or inboxed me, I am amazed at the unbelievable support and I’m feeling the love =) I have read many of them out to DH and think he has a new appreciation for me being on here an supported by you guys…. He use to nag at me and tell me to get off this crap =( but he too has been touched at the amount of messages etc
    I will eventually get around to catching back up to where everyone is at on the threads, I have been in my own world a lot lately and there is always so much movement on these threads.
    An update from me – I had to go to the ‘Early Pregnancy Loss Centre today and had a ultrasound done & BT done………….. They confirmed it was a complete miscarriage and that there is nothing left in my uterus and that my hcg is down to 14.7…….. As crazy as it sounds after days of severe depression, I was a little relieved to hear…… As we are hoping to go straight back and do another transfer.
    We have an appointment with the IVF clinic tomorrow to plan, where to from here? Trying to focus on the positives now…..
    I hope everyone is well and there is more sticky ones around =) I am reading where everyone is at just always hard to reply on the phone for personals and never get a chance to hop on the computer…
    THANK YOU ALL AGAIN XOXOXOX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I hope all is well with everyone?
    I have not been in here while we waited for the scan which we had today and happy to report one beautiful little heartbeat for us ...
    I think it's a boy haha

Sending lots of love and baby dust to all .. Not sure where anyone is at but just wanted to share our news and say miracles really do happen if your patient .. This is our miracle 14 years in the making

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakmick View Post
    Had my grandfathers funeral today, very emotional!
    And have started feeling things again, Ok so last couple of days been getting lower back pain, getting tired easily and aches in my hips and pelvic area. It's sounds and feels all positive but they need to stick in there!
    Hugs!! Hope the positive signs are signs of a sticky little one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zamick - So sorry to hear about your grandfather. I must have missed that somewhere in the thread. I hope your ok. Stay sticky little one's.

MARTTC - Nice to hear from you. I have been thinking about you. You are sounding more positive, hope all goes well with the clinic and you are able to do a transfer soon. Thinking of you.

Trace123 - Congratulations! Wonderful news. Great to hear your patience has paid off. Look forward to hearing about your pg.

Hope everyone else is ok. I'm just waiting to monitor OV and have a scan next tues to check my lining. Hope this FET will be the one for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wow wow Trace that is wonderful news and to hear that long awaited heartbeat... I would have recorded it and played it over and over!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls the rollercoaster has started, I know I'm pregnant again... They just need to stick!!!
    I pray these/ this are/ is the ones/one!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Thought I'd better pop in with my news...

Our baby Winter Violet was born last Wednesday (4/4) after I was induced due to her showing mild intra uterine growth restriction. She weighed 2830 gms. DH and I are so in love!! At one stage last year I thought I was never going to get pregnant and so this feels like such a miracle that she is here I feel like going in to my clinic and giving everyone there a big hug and kiss for helping us achieve this. She's happy and healthy, her only problem is that she has a little eye lid malformation that will need surgery when she's a toddler, poor little thing.

MARTTC- So sorry to hear your news That's really heart breaking.

Zakmick- I really hope this is the sticky one You deserve it so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Vesper!!! Congratulations on the safe birth of Winter Violet!! It would have been wonderful to have her finally in your arms. Give her a big hug and kiss from me the little miracle x