Closed Thread
Page 40 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    sad and some happy news today

IP had more bleeding so the nurses got her in for a HCG test after finding her progesterone was low yesturday she had an injection of pure progesturone to hopefully help ... however after more bleeding last night the nurses had her in today for the blood test for HCG and it was a BFN

its rather sad but on the brightside it has now been assessed that she requires more progesturone that the pesseries give... which at least they know for next time.... so now we have more info but i wish they would run ALL possible test at the start so people can get the info instead of setting there hopes up and getting crushed

AFM: well af is over bahaha i always have short ones ... im hoping that the PCOS will hold off so that i can try to have #2 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    We are in geelong and are looking to start a cycle very soon of icsi. We have a referral for monash in Geelong but think it is going to be really expensive! We are on a low income and have a health care card so money is a big issue! Can anyone let me know what they found the costs were like in the Melbourne clinics as I will travel if it is a better price!
    Thank you
    Jen

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Vesper: thinking of you! And your thinking is right you get to meet your bundle of joy earlier if they need to induce you. Big hugs and calming positive thoughts are coming your way x

Jen80: welcome! Ivf is expensive this thread may help you http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ic-comparisons
    But maybe give the melbourne clinics a call and ask for them to send you out some costings

Afm: went to baby and toddler show today have not seen so many prams in one place. Wasn't going to go as heard this morning my grandfather passed away but needed to honour to occupy my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen80 I am from Geelong too and going through Monash. I am currently in the dreaded 2ww from an icsi cycle. I expect to be out of pocket approx $3500 if thats any help to you, sorry i dont know what prices are like anywhere else. Good luck wherever you decide to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zackmick – Hugs for the loss of your grandfather!!

Jen80 – I looked at Monash in Melbourne and Melbourne IVF, all seemed around the same to me.
    Angel – Sad for your friend but on the bright side, it is a step closer to her BFP. Hope the PCOS stays away and that you and your gf may have babies close to each other
    Emski – That is awesome news!!! 9 wow!!! Hope you are getting closer to the BFP
    Jacklicky – YAY… That is awesome.. Enjoy your sleep in’s while you still can!!
    Little Feet – Fingers crossed for you, maybe this could be the lucky last… I know it is easy to say but try not to put to much pressure on yourself…. Find something to keep you as busy as you can…. I really hope since this is the last chance for you, that is happens… But don’t lose all hope, you often hear of people that give up on IVF after years and the naturally fall pregnant – I understand that everybody is different though… Goo luck
    Mom2oneDS – Thank you, I know, I was very lucky and I appreciate it. Like you I have had trouble feeling like I am actually pregnant too… Glad to hear it is hopefully normal, it is stressing me a little…
    Vesper – Wishing you well and yes hopefully you can meet bubba a little sober, and it’s not too soon, 37 weeks is pretty good, my nephew was born at 27 weeks and is a beautiful healthy boy
    Sorry for anyone I have missed – I was trying to have a quick catch up… I have been staying away as I am stressing myself out since the BFP… Melbourne IVF sent out this booklet with all this stuff about biochemical pregnancy, non viable pregnancy, eptopic etc and because the cramping has eased the last few days and I don’t have a lot of symptoms I keep saying to DH what if there is no heartbeat, what it’s a chemical and there isn’t really one there….. Everyone is saying to me, relax and enjoy it nd stay away from the computer, your phone etc…… So I am trying. Had another BT today as I requested from my doc, will go back and get those results Monday, don’t have a scan booked until after Easter… Once I know how things are, I will be back….. So I will speak to you all then!!
    Wishing everyone well and I will do sneaky check in’s on you all every now and then…..

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - Great to catch up on here again and see that you were successful. Really really pleased for you. The worry never seems to go even when you have the lo in your arms you will find something to worry about! At least that is how it is for me. I of course also hope that this cycle will be the one for me. I am terrified. Part of me wants to get it all started so I'm doing something but another part of me is scared that we'll go through it again and get a BFN.... will have to see what happens. When will you be having your scan? Maybe your pg will feel more real then xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Feet View Post
    MARTTC - Great to catch up on here again and see that you were successful. Really really pleased for you. The worry never seems to go even when you have the lo in your arms you will find something to worry about! At least that is how it is for me. I of course also hope that this cycle will be the one for me. I am terrified. Part of me wants to get it all started so I'm doing something but another part of me is scared that we'll go through it again and get a BFN.... will have to see what happens. When will you be having your scan? Maybe your pg will feel more real then xxxxx
    Hopefully, that is what I am thinking - 10th of April is the scan date

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your messages!
    I booked in at monash Geelong 17th April for our initial appointment! Can't believe it's booked, feels so real now!
    Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I finally have some news.. I ovulated!!! Yay.. Ok so it was either Tuesday or Wednesday, I find out in the morning when the transfer is. It will either be Friday or Saturday this week.

But issue is we have 20 ppl coming over for dinner Friday and if it's Saturday DH can't come. Mum is going to come with me though..

Feeling very somber too, been arranging my grandfathers funeral and I keep thinking of the saying ' when one life is taken another is created', hopefully he is looking down on me with my other grandparents. I so wanted one of my grandparents to have been alive to see me have a child, but it wasn't meant to be...😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Saturday morning 9.30am is D Day!