Closed Thread
Page 39 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thanks Zakmick - 9/10 have fertilised so I'm doing a little happy dance today - I'm really hoping we have some to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My post from last night has disappeared - Grrrrr

Emski72, that's fantastic. I posted last night saying I was glad they did ICSI for you as you should do really well with that process.... but 9/10 is awesome! Congrats
    Marttc, wonderful news re your BFP! Congratulations. Wooohooooo. Let's hope these BFPs start rubbing off and it's a sign of lots more to come

Zakmick, there must be something in the air as I am in exactly the same boat. Day 39 for me and no AF after no sign of ovulating. Scan today showed lining is finally starting to thicken up and a rogue follicle that had turned into a cyst which may have caused some havoc. Have heard of some ladies getting their BFPs after an odd cycle like this..... let's hope it may be the same for us.

Hello to everyone else

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray: day 27 for me, still no sign of ovulation. Going in for another scan tomorrow. Will see what FS says tomorrow.
    Let's hope it's a good sign for both of us, and our cysts disappear!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, have you had issues with long cycles before? I hope you get some good news with your scan tomorrow....you've waited long enough now!

Alittleray....boy that crap Day39 but glad the lining seems to be thickening. I never had anything but a long cycles and it was so hard waiting waiting waiting.

Hi to everyone else.

Just a quick post to say....last day at work today I work half a day from home tomorrow but I dont have to get up and come into work again for 13mths!!!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok we finally have some movement. Scan showed two follicles at around 10 mm, cyst is still there too. So back in for a scan on Friday to work out when we transfer next week... Finally. Dh came in with me today as we thought we would have to discuss what next, bug we didn't need to have they conversation and both DH and I feel better with a natural FET as my body doesn't respond well to crinone (headaches)

Jack: in the past (3 yrs ago) when I wasn't getting my period monthly they were long because of the pcos. I can only think of one other transfer that was long.. As FS said today my body has a mind of its own especially when it's being watched closely. Lol
    Yay for 13 months of work!!!!!

Emski: great fertilisation, good luck tomorrow.🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me joining again. I needed some time away from BH after my BFN in Feb. We are now waiting for AF to do FET. This is our last emby and our last chance, for various reasons we will not be able to do IVF again. I am feeling the pressure and am already really anxious about this cycle.

Will have a read through and see how you've all been doing and will catch up on personals soon. Hope you're all travelling well xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok an update on the eggies.... so 11 of the 13 have been frozen (donno what happened with the other 2)... but my poor friend had a bit of bleeding starting friday and has been on and off since she spoke to the nurses and has to have an extra blood test to figure out wats going on in the morning ........ she has been using the progesterone pesseries sine the day i had the eggs removed so every thing is going to plan.

on my side .. damn AF came on monday however i got an OPK so i can get a rough idea as to when things are happening im just hoping that my PCOS hold off long enough for things to happen DH still stand by the old idea that "lets do it until it works" while i dont mind a good rumble .. with my pcos and thsat it took a year to get preg with DD and id really love to have my next this year while DD is young enough to not realise the difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA on this thread.

OMG Marttc, you got your BFP! Wow this is amazing! It's your first go!

Little Ray/Zakmick, hope your body behaves soonest so that you can proceed with cycle and FET.

Littlefeet, great to see you again. Hope this FET will be successful so you dont even need to think about more cycles or no cycles.

Jacklicky, so happy for you to have 13mths off work! Hooray!!! I am excited to see if you are going to have a boy or girl.

to the rest of you! Hope you are travelling well.

AFM : I finally saw my OB for our first appt on Tues. So nerve-wrecking but at the same time so excited it is appt time. Little Muffin (that's what I am going to call him/her) is well and even waving its hand. DS also got to see what's on the screen. I am so relieved for now and it finally has sunken into me that I am pregnant. I am sporting a bump already. DH says its huge for 10.5 weeks.

It's a bitter-sweet day for us cos our dear friend who is pregnant with her 3rd baby just lost it at 12 weeks. We havent even told her we are also pregnant. Why do such things happen? I am very . I just hope the first trimester passes fast for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT sat and Monday to see when I have ovulated and then work out when I'm booked in for next week!! Yay finally!! The cyst has collapsed too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick- That's great to hear that this cycle is starting to turn around for you. Hopefully the BTs will give you the green light for your FET next week...

Mum2oneDS- It's nice that you're finally able to relax a little bit I bet it was cute to see your DS watching the scan.

Emski- How are your embies doing? Have you had transfer yet?

AFM, having a bit of a scare at the moment, had a 37 week scan yesterday and my baby has a bit of growth restriction and the amniotic fluid is borderline low (indicating the placenta is not quite doing it's job properly anymore). Seeing ob on Monday to find out what happens next. The ultrasound doctor said it's unlikely I'll make it to term and will probably need to be induced soon. So feeling a bit anxious about it all, but also trying to look on the positive side that I might get to meet baby sooner then I thought! Will let you know how I go next week...