Closed Thread
Page 36 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Trace that is such wonderful news, in so excited for you!!! Yay 🎉🎉🎉🎉 congratulations!!! Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trace, like I said to you yesterday....Awesome!!!!!!
    Im so over the moon for you....if I wasn't so 'fat' myself Id be jumping up and down so this will have to do

Zakmick, you sound like me. My natural cycles seemed to go on forever with the 'your not there yet' comment....but my lining did always develop perfectly by the time I surged no matter how long it too....Hope its the same for you and you get your surge too. Are you doing OPK's as well? That was the best way I could tell I was getting closer.....

angelis13, Hi! You might not see it as a massive thing but I'm sure your donor family do.....

kmvw, Hi as well. You have been down a rough road as well. Hope this is the only cycle you need to get your miracle. Why did they say you will get so few embies? I don't know how they can tell that just yet!

Marttc hope you are going ok too!

Hi to everyone else. I have been reading just not really posting as there is nothing much to say just now. I'm meant to start mat leave next Thur and my boss STILL hasn't signed off on my leave. Not happy but I'm still planning on not being here after next Thur and if it changes Ill deal with it. Had a couple of really good nights sleep which is amazing considering how uncomfortable I feel during the day. Bubs is head down, butt up and measuring right on where it should be. Am meant to be on 3wkly appointments but the public holidays keep pushing all my appointments out a week so wont have the next one for four weeks again...but that's all ok as I'm going ok on the whole....now if only I could stop piling on the weight Id be a lot happier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trace - wooohooooo, that's wonderful news!!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear how your scan goes. Let's hope some of your baby dust rubs off on us too. So happy for you.

Jacklicky - aside from your boss being a pain, you must be excited to have maternity leave just around the corner.... and a couple of good night's sleep is pretty nice too this far into your pregnancy.

Zakmick, any news from your clinic yet?

AFM, very strange cycle this time around....... day 35 and still no sign of AF. Hmmm.... very frustrating. Patience is not one of my strong points. Thank goodness I'm busy with study and work.

Hi to everyone else .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi no idea why FS said I'd probably only end up with 2 or 3 embies.. Maybe husbands sperm quality?

Maybe she means good quality embies?

I wouldn't have a clue what would be an average number of embies?

Congratulations Trace!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - oh I know wat u mean but untill we have a BFP it's up in the air so far there hasn't been any indecation that thing are going bad she is on progesterone pesseries so hope full they will hold everything where it should be.

AFM - the FS wanted the avoid the ohss by making the 'second' half of my cycle almost nothing he was hoping to get me to bleed right away but still nothing. I'm still crampy and bloated but since I had the iud out yesturday things have been soooo much better still stiff at night but hey I'm not in any pain unless I move the wrong way Bahaha

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jack: that boss of your needs a firecracker up the $&@$. How exciting maternity leave!!

Alittleray: you and me both not patient with our bodies this round... When you want something to happen it never happens that way...

Kmvm: everybody is different with the epu, don't compare yourself to others, as we are all built differently and react differently to the drugs. All you want is a good quality embie at the end of the day, quantity doesn't matter. As all you need is one..

Marttc: how are you going??

Hello everyone else!!

Afm: Another BT today, but clinic didn't call with my results. I should hear in the morning. They are talking inducing ovulation, but I really don't want to have an artificial cycle, as my headaches appear with crinone... Oh well, what it will be will be!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, just a quick one that my boss FINALLY approved my leave last night so I am now officially on a count down...3 1/2days left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay jack!!! Bring on maternity leave!!

Afm: last BT reading at day 21 LH 4 and progestrone 1.... I have to go have a scan tomorrow so we can work out what's going on...😡....
    Last edited by Zakmick; 22-03-2012 at 12:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok this is question to all ....

how long does pregnyl and lucrin take to LEAVE your system? i only had the 1 shot of each but i am still getting funny symptoms.....
    i had the trigger shots last thursday basicly a week ago at 10:20pm tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry angelis can't help you with this, have you tried googling?