Closed Thread
Page 35 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We ha the OPU done and got 27 egg!! We are all in shock happy but shock lol downside it that they couldn't take out my iud so now I have to ind somewhere else to get it done and fast

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel: Wow 27 eggs that's a huge haul, congrats your friend would be so happy let's hope they you get an awesome fertilisation rate. 🍀
    Did FS speak to you about Ohss?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah he wants me to call the donor nurses everyday and check in while he was careful with dosages etc there is still a risk it could form. I had to make an appointment to see a local doc to get my iud out because they didn't do it while I was out grr but oh well. My friend got a call to say her transfer is in the morning and try have one ready for her but she won't know exact numbers untill it's done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome Angel.
    When I had 20 out they were worried of ohss, I just rested and was told to drink at least 3l of water & girls on bubhub suggested protein also
    Your friend must be sooo excited!! I hope you guys get lots of good eggs!! We ended up with 3

Thanks
    Reviews
    well today was the big day
    we have 14 prefect ones which im thrilled about she has had one implanted and now 13 frozen .... now we have the TWW which will be interesting as she has never made it to week 2 with her own eggs

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Angel: Wow 13 little miracles frozen that is amazing, your friend must be overjoyed!!!!🎉
    Keep us up to date on how she goes..
    Protein, lots of water and Gatorade is good for Ohss..

Marttc: how are you going???

Afm: 4 th blood test today, my body is not cooperating!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone about time I introduced myself enough lurking! A few tears ago my husband was diagnosed with Testicular Cancer it was quite advanced but fortunately due to to modern advances in science he is now well and in remission. Because of the Chemotherapy we find ourselves on the IVF roller-coaster!

We are really fortunate science again may be able to help us move forward and help us start our own little family, something positive!

I'm currently in my first Antagonist ICSI cycle with MIVF, I've been jabbing away for a week now. We have 10 follicles which i'm wrapped with as the FS thinks we will only end up with 2 or 3 viable embryo's. Im not sure if 2 or 3 is an average number or not. I'm booked in for EPU on Saturday and a 2 day transfer.

Angel you have given your friend such an amazing gift!

Good luck to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe thank you everyone I don't see it as a massive thing for me but me trying to help in the only way I can think of like if u had a friend who needed some money you would help however u can. This was my way hehe we now have the 2ww before we know but she took a pic of the embie today which was exciting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kmvw: you and DH have definitely been through a tough time, hopefully science can play a part in helping you make a family. All the best and welcome 🍀

Afm: pathology lab couldn't give my results today to clinic, as their machines broke down... Grrr....they think I ovulated last Friday but not sure... DH is feeling weird about this cycle and thinks we should wait till next month...
    Tuesday: got results and still no surge, have to do another BT tomorrow. If no surge I have a scan on Friday. Chatted to nurse and she said not to stress that they can put me on medications to develop the lining etc.... So fingers crossed body does cooperating!!!
    Last edited by Zakmick; 20-03-2012 at 20:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA during my 2WW, I was just trying not to think to much about anything...

Hope all is well with everyone!

Just a quick post to share my news from this afternoon of a BFP
    yep.... I'm Pregnant! YAY YAY YAY YAY
    Oh wow... we are so excited!

We find out in about 2 weeks or so how many babies we have

Be back on again soon,

Trace