Closed Thread
Page 33 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What levels is your BT for Zakmick? Is this to do a FET this cycle?

Yeah my boss is what you said. He has another guy in the team who's wife is due any day now so I think he is worried about loosing both of us....but honestly he has known I was pregnant since about 8wks so couldnt he have got someone to replace me in all that time...and to leave it until 2wks before I am leaving to bring it up is stupid (I guess Im still a bit peeved today).

Vesper, have you finished work or is it the end of this week. I wont miss it but I also know bar winning the lottery I will be back in 12mths....

MARTTC, congrats on your egg haul....but what a crap anesthetist. Hope you are feeling better now though.

Hi to everyone else....sorry I didnt do more personals I think Im just about ready to fall asleep so Im going to go hide out in the toilets a bit to see if I can wake up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jack- that's really frustrating!! I finish on Saturday, so only 3 days to go... I'm feeling OK still, so wondering if I should have worked a week or two longer. But I think it's really only the money thing that's worrying me, otherwise I'm happy to be getting some time off at home. I'll probably be back part time too in 6-12 months too

Zakmick- Hope your levels rise soon. Yeah, as much as it's nice not to have the stress of work, I guess sometimes you can have TOO much time at home to think...

MARTTC- Are you in the TWW now? How are you feeling?

Hope everyone else is going well

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Jack: yes levels need to rise for FET.

Vesper: 3 days of work left, time has flown!

2ww girls I hope you are coping xx

Afm: has anyone had a cyst on there ovary before? I am bloated, put on 2 kgs this week, breasts are tender, tired, pain in lower back and abdomen and hormonal. You would think I'm pregnant with those symptoms?? But no, just this darn cyst. FS said not to worry about it as it will go on its own but if it's already putting stress on my body and then with the embies being put in too- am I being silly??? I think I'm going to call FS or nurse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hi fellow Melbourne girls

New to BH and on my first IVF/ICSI cycle => 7dp5dt; BT scheduled for 20 Mar.

and I am glad to have found BH and so many others going through the same experience.

Wishing everyone the best of luck.

CJ

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi minxyq 👋 and welcome!!

All the best for your BT next week!!!
    How's the 2ww treating you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome minxyq

Zakmick, i had a cyst and once blood test showed it was not messing my hormones around at all my cycle went ahead and I fell pregnant. Sadly that was the ectopic pregnancy, but the cyst really had no impacet on anything in the end, so hopefully it will be the same for you

Just a quick one from me as I've got hours of study ahead, but hello to everone else and hope you're all starying sane through your current journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcomes!!

Zakmick: 2ww so far has been a bit of a trial. Have had a head cold from hell...so far have slept through most of it....and we are going away to SA tomorrow for a bit of break.... so that should cancel out the first crap week!!

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littleray, spoke with FS today and he said he would be surprised the cyst would be causing these symptoms as its quite small. But I have my levels checked again tomorrow so he said he will chat to me after that... He said my body could be getting ready to ovulate but I haven't felt this before.. Sometimes I wished I couldn't read my body as well as I do, ignorance sometimes I think would be bliss...

Minxyq: hope the break in SA revives you and you shake the nasty cold and get through the 2ww unscathed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky – What an ***! I had a boss like that once, find out your rights and stock to your guns!!
    Vesper – That is great you are feeling so good – enjoy it, enjoy that extra week break chilling out xo

Zakmick – Correct me if I am wrong re you having two embies put in? Sucks about the cyst though =( Our bodies are so unfair sometimes

Minx – wishing you the best of luck

Alittleray – hve fun with all that study – good on you!! =)

I feel like I have missed heaps of people - sorry if I have

Ladies sorry I have been MIA – My councillor told me to get off here and so has DH…… I think they don’t want me reading things that make me negative which I understand but when I am not on here I seem to lose touch sooo quickly.

I had EPU done on Friday where they retrieved 20 eggs, I was sooo excited thought it was great. Had the transfer done on Sunday where I was advised they had fertilized 4 eggs, including the one transferred and that the one they transferred was the ‘good’ one, now I have found out only two eggs made it to the freeze, how does this work? It is DH with the fertility problem and my eggs are not making it, I don’t get it =(
    I have been on the crnione and ended up in hospital emergency department on Tuesday night, my headache was so bad I thought my head was going to explode, my temp was high, I felt sick and then started throwing up pretty badly….. The hospital were not to worried as all these side affects are commonly listed =/ They gave me a hydrolyte icy pole, ms tablets, and pannadol…… went to bed and woke up feeling fine.Called the nurse the next day and she said it might have even just been a bug.
    So my BT is booked in for 26th, it’s such a painful wait and I hate that AF is due on the 23rd, I would rather wait a couple of hours for a BT then go to the toilet and get AF, I feel like that would crush me even more but don’t really know as this is our first cycle.

Think I will not be on here much over the next week and a half, going to study my nail course and stop, well try to stop doing my head in over the tww... I will pop in every so often, please know that I will be keeping up todate just maybe not posting so much , not that I do anyways LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey marttc!! You do what you need to do to get through this time... We will all be rooting for you afar!!

How horrible to end up in hospital I get migraines from the crinone too..

In regards to your high epu retrieval and less fertilizing, sometimes with high egg numbers the quality of the eggs is not so good. I get high egg retrievals -17 last one. And only 3 survived fertilization. But with all that said if you get any to freeze its a bonus and a celebration as many women don't even get that luxury.

I'm putting two embies in...

Good luck with your course, and we will hear from you in a week or so and don't worry about loosing touch its easy to catch up.

Letting you know too that DH didn't like me being on here either during 2ww, but realized afterwards it did help me..but everyone is different.
    🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

AFM: 2nd BT was today but haven't got results yet as I had the BT late, will find out tomorrow. Still feeling yukky too, did poas as the symptoms are similar to what I have felt when pregnant but of course it was negative..I'm confused FS believes the cyst wouldn't be causing these symptoms, so what is??? Grrrrr