Closed Thread
Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zacmick - thanks, I'm on 225...
    Our problem is actually Poor Abnormal Sperm Morphology... At this stage they have not found anything wring with me but we won't know till we get further into the treatment us we have any further problems - fingers & toes crossed we are lucky and get a sticky one first time... :-)

Better idea not to have the 18 yo move in with you too! You need time out for yourselves!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc: that's excellent results and I do hope you get a sticky one first round 🍀

Emski: yeah DW is good, he listens and is willing to give things a try even when there is no solid proof or evidence that warrants the type of approach he is considering. An antag cycle will prob be around 2 wks, so we could be doing at least one of the 2ww together. Also just a warning when I drank when taking the injections I felt sick after 2 wines and got a hangover.

Afm woke with migraine today been in bed all day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, quiet in here.....hope that means everyone is gearing up for new cycles and positive results.....

Trace, goodluck for you transfer tomorrow!

Im still just counting down the days....I only have to come into the office 9 more times but its over the next 3wks so it is still dragging on but I just cant wait to finish and be able to nap when I want they done like me napping at work!

Havent heard back from the 2nd diabeties test yet so hoping that is good news but I would expect a call or letter in the next few days if I got a bad result....

Nothing else to say just wanted to drop in and say hi and that Im still following (stalking) you all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies,

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi, sorry not been around been nursing my broken heart from my BFN

Working out next steps and will hopefully be able to be a bit more involved soon.

Jacklicky - Hope the days fly by for you. Not long now! Very exciting.

Zamick - Hope your feeling better, migranes are awful.

MARTTC - It's looking really positive for you, really hope you get your BFP first go.

Emski72 - Not long now to start, how you feeling?

Leanne - Not sure if you're reading but just wanted to let you know still thinking of you. Hope you're ok.

to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I have been reading the posts but flat out with work atm. Teaching can be very demanding at times!

I do want to say a huge goodluck to MARTTC!! 12 follies is a great number.

We have a counselling appointment tomorrow to discuss our options and hopefully help us to make our minds up!

Jacklicky - how much longer do you have until bubs is due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing ok and keeping the positive vibes & free flowing

Tomorrow is our FET
    They are thawing our last 2 frozen day 5 embryo's in the morning
    they both or at least one thaw's out ok and we will be having the transfer at 2.15pm tomorrow!!
    Wooo hooooo I am excited about the transfer but nervous about the embryo thawing call I will get in the morning...
    I am going to the gym to do a workout then yoga in the morning to keep my mind occupied and to stress less about that dreaded call...
    This cycle is our first natural FET and the first time we are trying to put 2 back in
    so hope all goes well and hopefully my mum is looking down on me tomorrow from Heaven ...

Trace
    xxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Trace good luck tomorrow will be praying they both thaw and you will have 2 snuggling in nicely 🍀🍀

Afm: first scan on fri, will discuss 2 eggs being put back in too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Zakmick

Just a quick update:
    Good news this morning they both thawed really well and are continuing to develop well

Transfer is at 2.15 pm today

Trace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok! Both of our day 5 embryos are now on board so I am now PUPO! just about to go and have another session of acupuncture then home to rest and watch Revenge

Hope everyone is having a good day ...
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!!!

I havent been really posting as was feeling rather sick every day and low on energy. I wasnt really myself honestly as the days neared scan, feeling really unsettled and increasingly anxious...I am really hopeless you know. Even when DH came back to fetch us out for lunch before the scan just now, I was experiencing shortness in breath...I was just jittery and moody. Felt like I was going to drop dead anytime from the anxious unknown!

So coming in to update you on our scan. We had two embies transferred and scan showed we are having a single pregnancy. Our little bean is 1cm and heartbeat 148bpm. All is well. I finally was able to breathe properly.

Will be back for personals!