Closed Thread
Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - I have been thinking about you. Good to hear that the meeting with FS went well. How long is a down regulation cycle? Glad your feeling more positive and really hope that this is the one for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    littlefeet how are you feeling?? any symptoms?? im hoping its worked for you so i can live through you lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm not commenting much but trying to keep up with the thread - it moves so fast :-)

Just wondering if you could help out here?
    Today is day 3 jabbing of first cycle, getting better with it :-)
    I have my first scan tomorrow to see how everything is going the nurse said if everything is going well they could do egg pick up as early as Monday tuesday next week - I thought you jabbed about 2 weeks before they would go there... Anyone had egg pick up after 4 days??? Seems odd... I'd love stopping the jabbing though... :-) not coping with them the best

Thanks
    Reviews
    GIRLS - I'm so excited... After only 3 jabs, I had my scan this morning & my ovaries are both swollen (good sign apparently) anyway I have 12 follicles :-)
    6 each side & 5 of the ones on the left side are 10mm & 1 is 16mm.... On my right they are smaller... But grow approx 2mm per day!!! Wow!!! I'm booked in for another scan Monday morning & the nurse is pretty confident that I can have the trigger shot, meaning egg collection hopefully mid week & possibly transferred back in on our wedding anniversary, the nurse says consider it a goodluck omen...
    Fingers crossed I'm soooo excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTTC - Great news. Hope all goes well for your EPU and transfer. Keep us posted.

Leanne - How are you feeling now? What are your next steps?

AFM - Got my BFN today. So gutted. Feeling really low at the moment. Need to try and pick myself up as don't want DS to see me like this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks little feet, I will.

Was this a bt you had? Have you had many cycles? Sorry to hear )hugs)

Maybe you could take DS to the park get yourself some fresh air?

I dread the bt and news after mine, thinking about it now makes me sick :-( I imagine it would be horrible.
    Also why the nurse told me not to POAS which sucks but I understand.

Are you going to try again next month?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (03-03-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc: that's awesome egg results for only 3 days of jabs, what dosage have they got you on? also sorry I can't remember do you have pcos?

Little feet: sorry to hear of your results, it's never easy getting that dreaded call and our minds play nasty tricks on us during the 2ww. I turn from being a very sane intelligent woman into someone who needs a straight jacket.

Leanne: that's ok hon, we are all here for you anytime x

Pippi: glad your back with us

AFM: well got AF today and she was on time for a change. Maybe the holiday and resignation helped. So I have worked out the 3 rd week in march we will be having another FET. Now to decide whether one or two. Bit apprehensive this time as the last three tries were blasties and these will be day 3s. But none of my blasties held so maybe this will work.🍀

Update on the pregnant 18 yr old, she decided she didn't think it was fair on me to move in and once DH and i
    thought and spoke in depth about it we agreed. Time to put ourselves first, the whole reason I left work was stress and here we are inviting it into our lives. So we are here for her when she needs a break etc but she will be staying where she is.

Also some weight crept back on during the cruise too, a bit annoyed at myself, and I'm not sure if I told you but the doc when giving me my tetanus shot did something to my bicep muscle so I don't have full range of motion in the arm. So haven't been able to go to personal trainer, but that's no excuse for not walking. Went back to doc yesterday and said the arm is still sore ( can't lie on it, cant lift it without help to put deodorant on, couldn't do the breaststroke action when I was snorkeling either) he said its muscular skeletal and maybe from the injection. I said it must be as i had full motion before the injection. He has sent me to a physio tomorrow, so we will see what the physio says and then decide on what action to take further.

Hope everyone has a great weekend and think about the lesson I learnt this week, be kind to ourselves as we deserve it, with everything we go through!!!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2oneds: I just realized I didn't say congrats on the huge numbers that's great results. 🎉🎉
    Your body probably is going haywire with all the hormones, but it is do worth it 🌟

Emski: I just read your with cfc. Who is your FS I'm with them and Vesper was too. I see David wilkinson.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zakmick For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (03-03-2012),Mom2TwoDSs  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi guys - have been stalking but not writing much as we were nowhere near starting until March... And still trying to get my head around it all.
    zackmik - I'm with DW too and have found him lovely so far - although we are yet to get down to the 'nitty-gritty' so to speak.
    Charting just confirmed I just ovulated so suspect we will be starting on the 13th or 14th. I'm doing an antagonist cycle... I just want to get started - although not looking forward to giving up my glass of wine after work... Especially if it takes us a while. I can handle giving up booze and coffee if I'm preggers... But when 'trying' that glass of Pinot sometimes really helps!

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    Hi guys - have been stalking but not writing much as we were nowhere near starting until March... And still trying to get my head around it all.
    zackmik - I'm with DW too and have found him lovely so far - although we are yet to get down to the 'nitty-gritty' so to speak.
    Charting just confirmed I just ovulated so suspect we will be starting on the 13th or 14th. I'm doing an antagonist cycle... I just want to get started - although not looking forward to giving up my glass of wine after work... Especially if it takes us a while. I can handle giving up booze and coffee if I'm preggers... But when 'trying' that glass of Pinot sometimes really helps!

Em x
    Hey!!

I'm on the exact same cycle as you & I called my nurse as I have a bday & engagement on - she said live your life as normal... She said drinking in moderation is totally fine.
    Good luck with your cycle - I'm 5 days in in my first :-)