Closed Thread
Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

It has been a s**t two days. After receiving the news that I will miscarry I went to the dr to get a referral to see someone. I am not coping at all. Esp with my job. My DH and I decided to have a complete break for a while and see if we have any chance of conceiving naturally. I can't even think about starting another stim cycle.

Around 7pm last night I felt really off. I had acid sitting right on top of my stomach and felt like throwing up. I thought it was the stress of the miscarriage. When I went to bed I started to have gastro then I started violently vomiting. All night I was up, down, up, down with the both. It was horrible. I have a gastric infection. Off work for the next two days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, this IVF ride is hard on most people. Some lucky ones just it first attempt. We are just not them. I am so sorry that you are having gastro on top of a low HCG. I cant think of anything else to say to comfort you except that all of us surely know and understand the crap and sh%t you are going through.

Pls take good care of yourself!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mom2OneDS. Sorry for the me post. I had a sleep and feel a little better. Had my first dry biscuit for the day. Half of the junior school are away with it. And a lot of preps had to go to hospital with dehydration. I thought that was going to be me at one point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh Pippi, on top of your crappy news you get sick as well.....I hope you get over the gastro quickly....I know getting over everything else is going to take longer....I hope you find someone to talk to that can help...and you and DH get your natural miracle.....

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi and babyhopes how are you today?

Hope the gastro has settled...??

AFM: monster headache today, think its a combination of the week and injections, just want to curl up and go to sleep. But DH invited friends and family over, do you think they will miss me if I sneak off???

Sent from my iPhone probably when I should be sleeping 💤

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the headaches have been continuing with this cycle and getting so tired...
    Have a good week everyone and hope you all had a great weekend 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, when are you finishing up your injections? I hate the headache you get with them. I think I had a headache until I finished my progesterone pessaries at 12wks.....it was so horrible.

AFM nothing much exciting happening. Think I can feel movements everynow and then but its really random...cant wait for it to be more consistant and hopefully I can relax. Its so stressful this pregancy after IVF... after having a natural conception and thinking that everything was just going to be ok...this is a whole different story......I wish it was as easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey jack!
    My friend describes the feelings in her belly as internal farts!!! Ha ha I had to laugh when she told me this.. I'm sure the feelings you are experiencing will subside and you will begin to enjoy the pregnancy very soon 😊

Aiming for epu on the 19th( our 8yr anniversary) but if not enough growth then the 21st. Went in today for a scan and I have at least 11 eggs, but he reckons some are hiding.. He upped the dosage to 150 puregon today. I told him about the headaches and he said he couldn't rationalise why I am getting the headaches this antagonist cycle- as I didn't with the last..
    Go back in Wednesday for another scan..would be good for epu on the 19th as we can then grow them to blasties...
    Also I told work I'm resigning today 🎉, last day Feb 10th. This is so the mums at work can have a holiday and I can save for our cruise..also thought I better tell them early as its going to be hard to get someone this time of year for my position..

Last edited by Zakmick; 12-12-2011 at 23:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, had my second BT yesterday and as I had anticipated it came back negative. AF arrived last night with a vengeance. Will now try a FET in January. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Pippi- been thinking of you, hope u r ok hun.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, I think the first time I felt it with my DD I would describe it as butterflies flapping against the inside of you belly....its the weirdest feeling....the ones now are more like bubbles (or farts).....but its so hard to describe feeling things were there shouldnt be anything moving (well in normal non-pregnant life). I will be happier when they are consistant.

How great you have given your notice....it was lovely to give them so much notice. Im in a job that when you give notice sometimes they walk you out the same day.....With Xmas and holidays to look forward too Im sure the time will go quickly.

Babyhopes, Im glad the result is now negitive (although I would have prefered a BFP with nice high hcg) because at least its not going to hang around...one of my chemicals keep going for over 10days until I got back to zero and then I still had to wait for AF. I hope you have a lovely Xmas and get your sticky BFP in Jan!