Closed Thread
Page 28 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lily and emski72

Mom2One -
    Your DH sounds lovely!! It is a very emotional journey but glad your BT went well. Try and rest I know it's hard with a lo. Wise words about enjoying the pg but I understand how you would worry constantly especially having previously had a mc. Hope the next few months go smoothly for you xx

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're all travelling well xxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone!! And the newcomers welcome..👋👋

Well I'm back from the cruise all tanned and relaxed. Met the most amazing people and saw some incredible places.. Champagne Bay is amazing in Vanuatu..

Trying to catch up on everyone.. So will do a few personals..

🍀 Leanne and little feet I hope the 2ww treats you kindly and you don't go insane👿

Alittleray it never gets easier just harder, hopefully it will be 4th time lucky x

Afm: well I have signs that my AF is on her way so it looks like middle of march we will do a natural FET.
    In regards to the 18 yr old it was a case of out of sight out of mind, it was definitely good for DH and I to get away we have a new perspective on the whole situation.
    I'll try and put some photos together to show you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back zakmick wow sounds like u had a good time

Well its official the tww is doing my head in one day I think it's worked next day I don't!!!! A couple of days ago I had some spotting then it stopped then it came back so I have now had a few days of spotting it's basically very very light when I wipe sorry tmi I know but need to know if anyone else has had this?? Also been getting some cramping!!! Ok so yes I'm loosing the plot and test is not till Wednesday!!!
    Littlefeet how are u going what's happening??? When's yr test??

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick one....Leannep, sounds like good symptoms to me! Sounds like implantation bleeding....I didn't have that but had cramping ESP 2nd week and it continued after getting bfp. For you. When can you poas? U gonna do it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome back Zakmick! I am so glad that you had a good time.... was jealous as I knew how much fun we had...

Hi to all

Hot day today! I worked but now home under my amazing air-con...

I haven't read over the past couple of weeks so I hope that all is good with everyone...

AFM - I am on day 13 of the cycle...... Last few cycles have been 35 days...
    I am doing a FET - first time a natural cycle - all others have been medicated...
    So I have been using OPK's and had a scan last Wed (Day 10) but too early .. so scan this Wed (day 17) yesterday morning and this morning is a faint line on the OPK's...

I am guessing FET (our last 2 frosties - both Day 5's) will be anytime from next Thurs - Mon I figure but who knows hey!

Hope everyone is keeping cool in this weather!

Trace
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Girls :-D
    I'm finally about ready to start treatment!! AF arrived an hour ago, I've been patiently waiting - I'm (we) are so excited... I'm going to call the PLA team tomorrow & I'd say we must start injections Tuesday?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, so glad you had a lovely time. Welcome back.

Leannep, sounding very good. A little spotting could be implantation and I got cramping too.

Trace123, we won't be far apart with our FET transfers. I'm day 10, so all going well, will share the 2ww with you.

Mum2OneDS, those bloods are great. That is good news.... it's sometimes hard to do, but try to enjoy the good news moments. Sending you lots of healthy pregnancy vibes - stick little one and stay put.

AFM, think I'm just a bit flat, but have come away from my 10 day scan today feeling pretty despondent. All ok with scan and will do bloods on Wed and Fri to check ovulation, but FS was not as positive as usual and reminded me that I know the stats, so she doesn't need to tell me those, but that my chances of falling pregnant are just very low at my age. Not quite as positive as she has been in the past and I'm feeling a little gutted. So cycle 4 is under way, just praying that transfer doesn't end up on my little girl's first birthday party this Sunday. Can't wait to celebrate with our precious little girl. Is it wrong of me to so desperately want her to have a sibling?

Hi to all I've missed. Gotta get back to studying ... urggghh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep - I am the same!! One day I have symptoms that I think are real pg symptoms and the next day I'm convinced it hasn't worked. Glad it's not just me. My BT is on Friday. I have decided not to POAS as I don't want the disappointment, it I get a BFN on Friday, at least I get the next few days to dream I am pg. You've got a couple more days, hang in there. Thinking of you xxxx

Trace123 - Hi I don't think we've "met" before. I'm new to this forum. This is my first IVF cycle and trying to get through the 2ww. Look forward getting to know you.

MARTTC - I've seen you on the other thread but just wanted to say again, hope all goes well for you.

Alittleray - Sorry to hear that your FS wasn't positive. Really hope that things work out for you and you get another BFP. I don't think it's wrong to want a sibling for your DD. I feel the same about my DS, when I haven't been able to get pg I've been thinking in some ways that I've let him down. For me I think my desire to have another child has increased since I've had DS. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, just thought Id drop in and say we are back. We went to Lakes Entrance and it was beautiful....weather was so warm we swam every day at the pool and beach and just relaxed. I looked like a beached whale in my bathers but I cared not a bit....sorry we had to come home but the weather had started to change this afternoon when we came home so it was perfect timing......

I have to go to work tomorrow and then my 2nd diabetes test on Wed so have the day off work.....then work half a day of Thur from home and then more days off......looking forward to the day I dont have to go to work again (I sound like a broken record with the finishing work thing )

Mum2OneDS, I didn't relax until after the 20wk scan...I just couldnt...just expected the worse no matter how much good/positive news I got I just didn't believe it....but I agree with your DH try and enjoy it cause it really can work out......

Zakmick, glad you had a good cruise.....

Trace, nice to see you here....Ill be here cheering you on for this cycle! Hope you get some good news on Wednesday.

Hi to everyone else....Ill get back and do more personals tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls I'm out got my full on period yesterday and I cried all day this cycle has been so much harder and so much more emotional it's not funny. I will try to see my fs ASAP and see where we go from here thanks for all yr support over the last few weeks xxx