Closed Thread
Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Little Feet and Leanne, hope your TWW's are uneventful and remember signs can be good but no signs can be just as good. This last one I had not a symptom to be found and look where I am now!

Mum2oneDS, how are you coping with your 2nd TWW up to your scan...has it sunk in yet? It took me forever to believe the BFP was real.

Hi to everyone else. Im so tired today and really peeved at DH. His mum is coming down on Tuesday and I have been asking him to clear out the back bedroom for her and he still hadnt. I ended up having to do it myself. So I sent him a list of about 9 jobs he needs to do before she gets here...and I can say he doesnt seem to be happy about it....well thats what happens when you go out all weekend and leave me at home to look after DD and clean the house.

I didnt hear back from the midwife about my GD test but I am taking it as no news is good news and not worrying about it. They only ever seem to ring if they have concerns about something.

23 days left to work

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jacklicky For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little Feet and Leannep, hooray on being PUPO! for sticky embryos!!!

Leannep, must be pretty scary experiencing the infection and having to be stitched up! Hope your remaining embies get frozen.

Little Feet, this cycle certainly sounds very promisingg!

Jack, thanks for thinking of me. Yes I think this BFP is still sinking in after having all previous rounds of BFNs. I still really need to be assured tthat I am truly pregnant. So far having sore boobs, and frequent toilet visits and feeling a bit more tired.. I cant wait for my BT tml to see how much my HCG has increased, have waited a whole week so far! It seems like an eternity! And also cant wait for our scan. DH is all excited, he is believing for twins and have been talking about changing our car, even ask me about renting another house which is bigger...he is definitely more excited than me cos he longed to have more children since day 1. He grew up an only child so I can imagine his excitement. DS on the other hand isnt that excited about having siblings, he is content havingg both of us to himself so we have to start preparing him.

Littleray, I am sorry that AF arrived. You have gone through a rough time and are very strong. hope you feel better soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2TwoDSs For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2OneDS, my DD was the same....I didn't want to start talking about brothers/sisters until i knew we could actually have another one.... so we just started asking her if she wanted a baby brother or sister....eventually she started saying yes and now we have even got her to realise it might be a boy (she wants a girl) and she isn't upset about it anymore....but I don't think she is going to understand the 'sharing mum' bit until bubs is actually here....she isn't really happy to share me with anyone so that's going to be a challenge I think. It took me to about 18wks when I first started feeling bubs kick before it really sunk in for me that I might get a baby out of this IVF stuff!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leanne - What's sane??!!! LOL! I've had lower back back and cramping over the weekend and I can't stop comparing it to my early pg symptoms with DS. It's crazy but normal I guess as we have wanted this for so long. Hope you're ok and keeping yourself busy!

Jacklicky - Thanks for the advice, good to know that feeling nothing doesn't mean nothing is happening! Hope things are better with DH and that it's not to much hassle to have your MIL over while pg. Hope you manage to get some rest. Great that you don't have long left at work!

Mom2OneDS - How old is your DS? The issue I've had with mine is that he adores babies and always has done since he has been aware of them. Whenever we are out, if there are babies there he is only interested in them. He asks me a lot why we don't have a baby at home (some of his friends at daycare have younger siblings) and says he wants a baby at home so he can have a "friend for life". He is great with babies and if we are lucky enough to get a BFP I think he would be quite excited, until he realises they are there for good!

to everyone else, hope you're all well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlefeet- That is so cute, a 'friend for life' Good luck for your TWW...

Mom2oneDs- Do you have your repeat BT tomorrow? I've got a very clucky DH too. He keeps talking about when we'll start trying for number 2. I keep telling him lets just get to number 1 first and we'll worry about the rest later I catch him looking up baby stuff on the babycenter website sometimes

Leanne- Fingers crossed for your TWW I hope you got some good news about your other embies too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vesper For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (21-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All crappy today no frosties and that makes me worried as I don't know that I can do this all again my body and mental state are getting weaker oh and I'm an emotional basket case just watching bondi rescue and crying cause the kids in pain!!! Ok it's official I have lost it and I still have 9 days till my test!!!
    Sorry about the me post again I have read all your post and everyone sounds good
    Oh does anyone get supper hot on the medication?? Cause this round I seem to be 10 degrees hotter than I should be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I have been reading the posts but been a little absent! I hear a couple of congratulations are in order.......

Leannap - I hope the hot body is a good sign! It is so hard not to over analyse the symptoms. Good Luck!

My DH and I have a counselling session in a couple of weeks regarding our options. We have two!

1. To test my embryo's that pass PGD for other issues (It got approved! Yay!)
    2. To start looking for donor eggs.

We are leaning towards number two as we feel that greater success will be achieved! They can also do the advanced embryo selection on the donor eggs.

Jacklicky - Not long now.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello pippi welcome back we have missed you two options are good big decisions for you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies,
    I have been reading and keeping track of everyone. So much good news happening in this thread!
    Leannep- stay strong. I can hear your pain in your words. The Mede make me feel hot too! I thought I was imagining it. Good luck for your remaining 9 days. Fingers crossed it will all pay off for you.
    I will get the hang of individual replies. Sorry all. Lots of waiting it seems for now! Either 2ww or waiting for next time.

AFM I am about a week off starting 4th antagonist cycle. My body still doesn't feel quite 100% after last round, but I'll be buggared if I am waiting another month! Keen to get the show on the road. Had one of my close work colleges announce thus week she is 5 weeks preggers. Of course, first month off the pill after having DS (2) and she is UTD. She cried when she told me as she felt bad. Then I felt bad because I don't want to be known as 'that girl'. Almost like I am a victim in their eyes. I hate that. She is a good mum and deserves another, and good luck to her for falling so quickly. I was so fine about it till I felt like a pity party looking at me. You know what I mean? Ah. Anyways. Nice to chat and getting my head back into IVF mode after a month off.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    leannep, regarding feeling hot, I dont...I usually feel cold most days in Melbourne's weather. I know how nice it is to have frosties to fall back on and having them also increases our hope that the one we are carry may work out...when our only embie didnt make it to freeze that was exactly how i felt. But that doesnt mean the ones we are carrying will not make it. Try not to stress...i know easier said than done.

Hi pippi, glad that yyour DH and you have a plan of attack.

Vesper my DH told me to get off forums and join babycentre.au and even found the site for me...

Little feet, DS is 6. Oh so lovely your DS loves babies I wish DS is like that, he is old enough to know young ones can destroy his toys and are a nuisance to him...he rather plays with our dog or cats.

Hi everyone else! Just had my BT early morning just popping in and will be back.