Closed Thread
Page 25 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies!

Thanks littleray for helping with the weeks!

Leannep, wow amazing fert rate as usual!!! Hope to hear more good news coming up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm feeling a bit gutted. Did my POAS at 4am this morning and not even the faintest line. Have always got a second line at 12dpo, but definately nothing there much as I kept seeing an imaginery line.... it reeally wasn't there. I know it's early, but I have always had a BFP at this stage if pregnant, so am fairly certain we've failed again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2OneDS, YAY YAY Im so happy for you. Glad you got a nice high HCG as well! Hope the next few weeks go quickly for you and you get to that 6wk scan and see that little heartbeat!

Alittleray, I am so sorry. I never tested after my first chemical cause I couldn't cope. Try not to think of it as failing....you haven't failed....its just another step in the process that is IVF. Hugs from me

Zakmick, Im sure your on your way now sailing the blue seas....enjoy your cruise and please try and not worry about that silly woman until you come back.....Have a ball!

Leanne, 5 fertalised is great. I hope they all make it for you! Goodluck on Sat!

Vesper how are you going? Getting to less than 10wks to go for you....

Hi to everyone else.....(and a big welcome to the two newbies Littlefeet and Ivy I think - sorry i cant go back to the previous page to check).

Nothing much to say....just counting down the days till I finish up at work and can sleep in! I dont find out the results of the GD test until later this week sometime as my MW is on leave for a few days. Vesper I have to say this time around was better than the first one....i hope I dont have to do the 2hr one cause you need to fast for that one and its worse on an empty stomach!
    Last edited by jacklicky; 15-02-2012 at 10:42.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jacklicky For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (16-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jack!!!

Littleray, did you POAS again today? I know it is disappointing not to see two lines, and hoping that this time round, the embies are taking just a bit more time than usual. I know you deserve to have your #2, esp you are so good with all the children where you work. I have everything crossed for you and thinking of you hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray - I really hope that's it's just to early this time around for the second line to show. Will you be having a BT? Sending hugs and hope that you get your BFP soon. Thinking of you

Jack - Hope you manage to get some rest and the results are all good for you.

AFM - Had EPU yesterday, only 2 eggs but both fertilised. Hoping they make it until tomorrow as have ET booked for tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooray congratulations for 100% fert rate Little Feet! both are what you need for a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF has arrived with avengance 2 days of crying and I think I've cried out a good chunk of frustration and hurt. Seems it's not 3rd time lucky for us, so next stop is a natural FET. At least it will be an easier run than a fresh cycle.

Littlefeet, how did it go today? Hoping you have an embie or two on board.

Leeane, hoping you too are pupo!!! Did you have the option of transferring two?

Jacklicky, Mum2One, thank you for your kind words.

Hope everryone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AlittleRay I'm so sorry Hun it sucks doesn't it I wish we could do it without putting out heart and soul into it and then getting it torn apart each time all I can say is give that beautiful little dd a cuddle and we will get back on that roller coaster ride and do it all again sending you cuddles and thinking of you xxx

Mum2oneDS how excited are u?? Does it feel real??? I can't wait for all of us to join you

Little feet how did you go?? Hanging out to hear from you

Jacklicky how are you did you get your results???

Zackmik I hope the cruise is going well and yr relaxed!!!!

Afm- well I had my transfer yesterday after a hell of a week my collection was Monday and I got 6 eggs and only 5 fertilized which was all good but I didn't recover very well apparently they had to stitch me and I still felt like my insides were going to fall out on Wednesday then I got a slight infection so had to fix that!!! So I called Thursday and 5 were still alive anyway got to sat and we transferred one(I'm only allowed to transfer one) I will find out tomorrow if any froze!! One had died by sat and one was at blayst stage and two were growing but had slowed down so now I wait till tomorrow until I get the results!! So I rested all day yesterday and think I will do similar today as the only time it has worked for me I rested for a few days after transfer

Hello to anyone I missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray - I am so so sorry to hear your news. I can only imagine the hurt and disappointment. I hope that you find your strength to carry on. This process really took it's toll on me and I have only done 1 cycle so I admire you for going through with it 3 times. I really hope that next cycle you get your BFP. Thinking of you and sending

Leannep - Wow! Sounds like you've had a hell of a week but great to hear that you have one on board. Hope it goes smoothly and the 2ww goes quickly. We may have to exchange ideas on how to get through it!

AFM - Both embryo's made it to Friday. I had a "perfect" 4 cell embryo put back in and the other 6 cell has been frozen. Now trying to figure out how to get through the 2ww and praying it sticks. Trying not to symptom spot!

Hello to eveyone else, hope you're all travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little feet symptom spotting it will do our head in lol I try so hard not to think about it but every time I go to eat something I freak out if I can or can't eat it you would think I would have it worked out after 2 1/2 years of transfers!!! Anyway stay sane lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leannep For This Useful Post:

Little Feet  (20-02-2012)