Closed Thread
Page 23 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi guys, nothing really to say but wanted to give you all a wave!

Got a MW appointment on Monday and to do the diabeties test which I know will make me feel 'blah' but other than that going along fine.

Zakmick, wow having them move in while you are going through IVF is amazing. I hope it works out for all of you!

How are the two week ladies going? When is testing time?

Greenapple and Trace, cant wait to hear success stories from your cycles that are just beginning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Zac and trace - good luck with your upcoming cycles

Greenapples - great to see you back and trying for no. 2, our bubs are only a month apart, they are so gorgeous at this age!

Jack and Vesper - not long to go for you guys now, I hope the diabetes test goes well Jack, I actually didn't mind it but then I have a sweet tooth!

Hi Leanne and everyone else

I seem to keep apologising for jumping in and out of this site but I have heaps of issues posting from my laptop and for some reason BH gives our laptop viruses constantly so DH has pretty much banned me from using it (I am jumping on quickly while he is out as I tried to post on my phone last night and it crashed too!) Anyway, just know that I am reading all the time, just not posting often!

Well some big and exciting news from me is that I found out this week that I am pregnant again...and it's a natural surprise! For someone who was told that we had only a 5% chance of conceiving naturally, it came as a huge but lovely shock. Still very early days, I am only about 5 weeks but bt results were good and I am booked in for hb and dating scan in 2 weeks (as just came off a 45 day cycle so my cycle was all over the place). All going well I am due early October so very scary to think that there will be only 14 months between Willow and the new bub.

I hope you guys don't think that I am just jumping on to 'rub it in' about the pregnancy as that is definately not the case, I know that there are some of you who are still ttc bub no 1 and I know from experience how hard that can be. I guess I am hoping that this might give you some hope as I never thought we could conceive naturally and I laughed at people it happened to. In this crazy world of IVF and ttc, sometimes surprising things can happen so never, ever give up hope of getting pregnant, whether it be through IVF or naturally!

Anyway I hope that you are all having a great weekend and I will try and jump on again soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyplease, that is fantastic news.....I am so happy for you and hope for a healthy and happy pregnancy for you.

I guess depending on your reason for needing IVF they do say sometimes that being pregnant does up your chances of getting pregnant naturally....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have just recently discovered this website and forums. I have found the chatting very reassuring and informative. I am about to head into 4th cycle soon and feel more positive about it since finding this forum. happy to see some success stories on this thread. Always helps to see it actually does happen eventually!
    Good luck to everyone with where you are at and I look forward to chatting.
    Ivy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyple congratulation how great no more Ivf for you yahoo

Ivy welcome you will find everyone on here very helpful

Afm I'm in tomorrow for my egg collection here's hoping I get some great eggs and some gr8 feet rates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck today for your egg collection Leanne. I hope you get some great numbers and fet rates!

Ivy, welcome. Goodluck with your 4th cycle. I hope its the one for you!

Well its my diabeties test today and Im already craving crap food just cause I know I shouldnt be eating it.....hahahaha I dont normally crave potato chips and coke for breakfast but tell me I cant have something and its all I want! My test isnt until about 3pm so got all day to fight the cravings!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

Like Ivy I'm new to this forum too. I have found it really helpful so far especially as this is my first cycle. I am due for EPU on Wed but don't have many follicles so I'm being realistic that this may not work for us.

Congratulations Mummyplease, it's always great to hear these success stories.

Look forward to getting to know you all a bit better. Good luck and to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Zak, have yourselves a wonderful trip hun! Enjoy and rejuvenate!

Hi Littlefeet! Hi Ivy33! I met you on the other thread on accu. Are you with Mivf or Monash IVF? I am with Monash IVF.

Hi leannep, hope to hear your egg haul and fert rate soon!

Hi Jack! It's always so nice of you to drop by!

Hi Mummyplease, wow amazing story! What a miracle! Yes somehow science is not always right! I had my DS with DH's low sperm count and issues. And a chemical pregnancy before trying naturally. FS only gave us 1% chance natural TTC! If not for my egg reserve going downhill and age catching up, I wont be doing IVF.

Littleray, thinking of you in this 2ww...

AFM : FN just called. I am officially pregnant!!! HCG 508, P4 282! She said there may be residual pregynl from my day 9 pregynl jab but should not give such a high HCG. I am so happy but finding it to believe that finally it has happened for us after 3years of trying for #2. I am almost crying tears of joy.

Ladies, I never really imagine that it will turn for us as I am naturally pessimistic but I want us to know that there is hope and dont give up your dream!

Right now, I just want to quickly see OB to have a scan even if I cannot hear HB yet. I have had a chemical pregnancy before so I am going to be cautiously happy. Praying for a healthy full-term pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2oneds omg congratulation I'm do so excited for you that's wonderful: how exciting was your official test today?? You have been so quiet I was worried

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh after that exciting news I had my collection today and I only got 6 eggs so I'm a little disappointed as two of my collections I got 10 anyway maybe these are 6 good ones??? Will wait and see my fert rate tomorrow fingerscrossed!!!