Closed Thread
Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Man I just got home from water aerobics and we had two new girls both preggers one with twins wish it was me maybe in a few weeks with all of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray- The amnio was actually less painful then a blood test. It was more the mental side of it that was hard: the idea of the needle going near the baby freaked me out and I couldn't watch the US screen (and it gets pretty close, DH watched!). The hardest part was the 10 day wait for the results, I was really emotional. In the end I'm glad we had it done as it finally allowed me to relax but I was a bit of a basket case for those couple of weeks...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I am back I am a bit slack in writing in here just so flat out with work and gym!

Hope all is well with everyone... I just had a quick read through and it's been very busy in here lately...

Zakmick - How awesome about your cruise soon We went to the Pacific Islands for 14 days... It was called the Fiji Adventure we went on the pacfiic pearl.. It was AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!
    How many nights are you going for?
    Good working out too Which gym do you go to?

AFM - I am due for AF in the next few days...then we will be doing FET with our two frozen day 5 bubbas (hopefully they both thaw..or at least one)
    ETA on FET late Feb I am guessing... Very excited and feeling very positive about this one...
    Last year for us was a shocker so I am hoping 2012 is a bigger and brighter year!
    Also, I have gone gluten free from Jan 1 and been feeling good, plus working out hard core haha at the gym so all is good in my camp

Sending lots of good luck, and smiles to all

Trace
    xx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trace,
    Going for 10 nights to 4 ports in new caledonia and Vanuatu.. Bit nervous about cyclone jasmine ATM though.
    But i can't wait..
    Thanks for the congrats on the working out I have a personal trainer in Sunbury who I work with at her home..
    I have been gluten free for 3 yrs, due to medical reasons bloating, nausea and migraines. It's amazing how u feel once off it for awhile..and I also went lactose free to an extent due to headaches as well.

AFM: went to FS on Monday and we do a FET in late march I will have one more period before then due to the timing, going to go on a low dose of steroids before transfer too for possible nk cells.
    Made a complaint about scientist who rang me and told me that my eggs were no good b4 Xmas, FS was very supportive and got the head scientist to sit with me and DH and go through all the grades of our embies. We have three really good eggs with minimal fragmentation.. And she told me what she would of said to me if she had called, her words were someone was having a ' glass half empty day'..

We made a decision today too today to have our godson and his 18 yr old mum( who I use to case manage) move in with us, they need a lot of support and we feel we can help.... Just hope it all works out...

6 days till I'm cruising away, I keep putting the love boat on when DH walks in the room at night - he just shakes his head and says ' worse show!' lol
    👙🎉🍸👯

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, just bumping our thread up

Littleray and Mom2oneds- Are you going crazy yet?!

Zakmick- I'm glad you brought that rude embryologist up with FS. They obviously upset you at the time and you can't really afford to have a 'glass half empty day' when dealing with fragile IVF ladies! You must be getting very excited now, have you packed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just popping in again!! Cycle has officially started, scary to think int less then a month from now I could be pregnant (how exciting?!?!) I am not holding out too much hope though, I kinda feel I just need to transfer these 2 so I can do a full cycle and start again. Kinda a little depressing about it all actually.... I start injections on Sunday and if all goes well, the 2 embys go back in around the 20th - 21st ... let's hope they both survive the thaw!! C'mon little buggers be big and strong for me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zackmik not long now I wish I was heading on a cruise hmm and lots of Action seems to be planned wahoo
    Greenapples you gotta start with the attitude that all it takes is one good one Hun so here's hoping one of your two frosties are perfect

Hi everyone else I hope yr doing well I can't read back too far as I'm on my phone and I need to update my plan on my iPad so I'm a bit stuck but hi anyway and have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and zackmik you are wonderful people for taking on your godson and his mum we need more good people like you and dp in the world

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi trace123 welcome back

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick reply!!
    Yes nearly packed and yes some action will happen lol!!
    Will write before I go on Tuesday..

Sent from my iPhone 🍀