Closed Thread
Page 20 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    How is everyone today?
    I'm good. We have decided ivf will start at the end of march. So basically I've got feb to live it up!!
    I had a wine tonight for the first time in ages!! Yay!!

Jacklicky - oh I am so glad to hear a success story!!! Yay. I can't wait to be in your situation!! Bring on the BFP. By the way - does the transfer hurt?

Marttc - oh ok so first is the appointment about the fees, and then the counseling? I'm looking at our first consultation at end March. I'm so rapt!!

Vesper - haha yes I thought the same thing about Gronow.
    I'm going to be saying that after my first transfer - "Grow now you little embies!" lololol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2oneds - good luck. Enjoy the feeling of being PUPO!! I have a good feeling for you.
    If I want my first appointment to be in March do you think I should ring now to make the appointment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woowoo - yeah had the accounting appointment on the 31st of Jan & our counseling appointment & nursing appointment are booked for the 8th of Feb :-) starting that cycle, approx the 24th of Feb!!
    Try get onto your police checks & child protection checks soon, they have stuffed me around a little so we may have to reschedule our counseling - who ate you going through for your IVF? Are you doing ICSI?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are**

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can do the accounting appointment over the phone too, takes about 30 mins... Just did mine on my lunch break...

Thanks
    Reviews
    woowoo, I think it would be good to make the appt asap to sort out things before March arrives. We IVFers spend a a lot of time waiting and waiting and that is not very good for our biological clocks, esp if there are unexpected hurdles etc!

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2oneds: I have everything tripled crossed for you 🍀🍀🍀🍀

AFM: feeling a bit down in the dumps this week, can't be stuffed doing anything I just want to get on that ship and sail away. Thinking a lot about my first MC I would have been due this coming week..and I found the birthday card that DH gave me when we found out I was pregnant (same day)..we thought it was such an omen being on my birthday...
    We are seeing FS on Monday to get ready for FET in march when we get back...
    Thought my body and my brain would love me giving up my job but it's been a roller coaster, I think my job kept me so busy I didn't give myself time time to heal..and now I have had whopper migraines, been a moody cow, tired all the time, bad period pains and just want to eat bad food and not go to the gym..., so unlike me!!!
    Sorry just venting...😣

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2oneDS I have everything crossed for you hun this is the one
    zackmik I'm sorry your feeling that way at the moment it could just be that yr. ody is going into recovery mode as you have finally slowed down. It's a good thing it's happening now so you will be back on track for the cruise I'm very jealous about it and can't wait to hear all about it I am hearing u about the due dates from your mc I have a friend of a friend that's due when I would have been and it hurts everything I hear about her but I personally feel its ok to be sad about these thing or else we would bottle it all up also you do what you have to do for a week eat crap food but give yourself a time frame to get back on track thinking of u heaps and we are here if u want to vent xxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Leanne, shedding a tear as I read your post. It's so nice to be able to share with others who know how your feeling...I tried to tell DH yesterday and I think he struggles on what to say sometimes. He told me we will giving it a red hot go once we are back from the cruise- I'm also ovulating while on the cruise ( wouldn't that be superb a little miracle)..
    I'll pull through have my godson staying next few days which will give me my baby dose for a while..
    Thanks xx

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone's having a nice weekend. I've been at work all day in a crazy shopping centre (at least its well air-conditioned!), but apart from that all is good

Fingers crossed for Alittleray and Mum2oneDs

Zakmick- I hope FS appt goes well on Monday. Sorry to hear you're feeling a bit down. That's a big change to quit your job so it's not surprising it stirs up some emotional stuff

MARTTC- To answer your question from a couple of pages back: neither DH or I have 'traditional' fertility issues but my DH has a weird thing called a 'balanced translocation' where basically a bit of his chromosome 2 has swapped places with a bit of 15. We only found out after two failed IVF cycles when our FS suggested a karyotype blood test to find out why IVF wasn't working (we also discovered his dad has it too). It makes it harder for us to get pregnant as every sperm DH produces has only a 50% chance of having chromosomes that are compatible with producing a normal embryo. Lucky for us that is the only thing it causes, DH is perfectly healthy otherwise. We did an amnio and our baby doesn't carry the same thing, which is good for her as I'd hate her to have the same fertility problems one day...

Jacklicky- How's everything going with you? Handling the heat OK?