Closed Thread
Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick one as pretty upset. I am going to miscarry for the third time...... Very upset. We are going to take a break and see if we can conceive naturally. Maybe we stand a better chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Pippi what went wrong?! I am shocked. Felt so hopeful for you and didnt expect to see your message posted this way. I am so sorry this is happening!!! I hope you are wrong and there is a miracle of some sort. Big hugs to you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks but I can't see some miracle happening. I have been experiencing sharp pain this afternoon. So it is not looking good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi pippi I haven't been on much as need to get my head straight but I just wanted to say that I'm thinking of you hun and hoping and praying for you that everything will be ok. Did you call you fs?? Thinking of you lots Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys just a quick update - hcg came back at 27 so not looking good. Will have another bt on Monday.

Pippi - so sorry for your news too - it sucks and just when we think it may actually work, our hopes are dashed. At least we can indulge in wine and chocolate over Xmas!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, babyhopes......I was expecting neither of that today.....I am so incredibly sorry. I hate it that we get so close but so far away at the same time....

Lots of for you both....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyhopes I am so so sorry for you too Hun is just crap is all we can say I am sending you big big hugs xxx

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh crap!!!! Today suxs even more I was hoping I would hop on here and read some exciting news...😖

Pippi: I'm so sorry, it hurts like hell.. I definitely feel your pain. Is there any chance?? Did you speak with FS?

Babyhopes: I'm so sorry too.. I really don't know what to say... I just really question everything.. And constantly ask what have we done to deserve this roller coaster of a life...

I was brought up a catholic, and going through ivf for this long makes me question if there is a god out there..the more I read, see and feel all our pain I am not convinced he is there...

But then there are those little miracles that happen with Mummy, Vesper and Jack and I start to hope and pray again. 💗✨

Couldn't do this without my DH and family, but you girls get me through this too😄

Midnite it was me asking about protein, I've increased my milk intake ( quicker protein absorption 1 litre though is recommended) and I take 2 Blackmore gold and 2 Coq10 as well. May look at having an egg for breakfast too. Will be interesting to compare at ep/u and whether this will help us... I pray it does..

AFM: second jab tonight, didn't sleep well last night- sweating a lot. Can't remember this in my first antagonist cycle- anyone else get this? And I'm already bloated from my period so I think I'm going to be huge very soon!!!

Thoughts though? Would an alcoholic drink here and there hurt the egg growth I'll still be driving ? I have 2 parties, and excuses will be difficult with this crowd of people...I didn't touch anything last cycle, but maybe I shouldn't hormones could make me very emotional...

Sorry for weird post feeling a bit vulnerable tonight..😥

Sent from my iPhone probably when I should be sleeping 💤

Thanks
    Reviews
    zakmick - i would try the eggs for brekkie as well. I have been having them for last 2 weeks so fingers crossed they are doing some good. I soft boil them and have in egg cup with toast soldiers - nie brekkie indeed and fills you up until lunchtime. On the WW guide they are only like 2 points for 1 or 4 points for 2 which i thought was good indeed.

I also take the blackmore conceive well and coq10. Really struggling this time on clothes to wear - nothing seems to fit.

On the alcohol - I think it is up to you - I dont thnk that a glass or two would hurt however for me personally this time I have not had any alcohol in the last 2 months. I have done the same with coffee including water treated decaf and I have a tea in the morning my saving grace then will have peppermint throughout the day even the weekends. I also found when going to xmas functions there are some nice mocktails out there, lemon lime and bitters or some sparking non alcohol juice that could be passed as bubbl!

Pippi - sorry to see your news. What did the FS say?

Babyhopes - are you doing a follow up BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyhopes & Pippi- Big hugs guys I'm so sorry to hear it wasn't good news...

Zakmick- I don't think a few drinks here and there would hurt. Especially if it helps you relax and feel normal Good luck with your cycle.