Closed Thread
Page 19 of 105 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    IVF certainly works! It's not an easy ride but it's very much worth it !!

BBS to finish

Thanks
    Reviews
    woowoo-I haven't had any experience with him, but when I saw his name (Dr Gronow) at MelbIVF I always thought it was an appropriate name for a doctor trying to help people 'grow' babies

MARTTC- It took me 4 full stim cycles, but DH and I also got our BFP through IVF. Now just waiting to meet our little girl...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky yeah I know we have been talking - it's been great!!! I'm so happy for you, you sound so positive, it's fantastic, I'm so happy for you...
    Can't wait - hoping to use the power of positive thinking & that I'll be right behind you.....
    Vesper - how exciting!! I couldn't imagine the feeling of the waiting game :-) do you mind me asking, you said it took 4 stim cycles and now your waiting to meet your little girl, was it DH or yourself that was having fertility issues?

I'm really excited, we had our accounting appointment, next week counseling (I hope, waiting on police checks) & nursing... I currently have AF & DH & I have agreed to start my next cycle :-)
    I'm sooo scared but can't wait - FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc, you can do all you appointments even if you dont have your police checks back....some FS's will even let you do everything but the transfer just to give time to get the paperwork back....

Hahahaha about being positive....thats only happened in the last few weeks. Since bubs has started moving alot more....Read back over my posts and Im sure you will get realise that I annoyed probally every person here with my fear of something going wrong....I think its just all part of the mind games you get with IVF

How are you going with your new 'family' car Vesper? My alarm remote stopped working on the car I normally drive....so DH's solution is to drive the other car....Hmmmmm not really the point but at the moment Im going to go with it. Had the day off work today (well I was working from home). Had a really sore neck for the past few days and its hard to get comfortable at work.....I feel bad cause I dont want to be taking days off work but I just cant seem to get comfortable at the moment. Maybe i need a new chair.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - the PLA told me strictly no... :-( she said accounting & nursing only... The counseling & actual procedure I must have paperwork back - even after I complained, cause 1 girl said yes & one girl said no... ****ed me off.

That's okay, you were aloud to be worried, glad your happy now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    What clinic are you with Marttc? I have never heard them saying no until you are up to the drug stage.....that's weird that one said yes and the other no. The police stuff didn't really take that long to come back for us....

I have the sorest neck again today. Worked from home yesterday cause it was so sore on Monday. It was OKish yesterday and now sore again today.....When I have a good nights sleep I dont think I move around enough and it gets sore...so its either have a crap nights sleep or have a sore neck....grrrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky, hope that neck gets better. A nice warm bath and wheatpack maybe?
    I've had to get rid of my second pillow as for some reason I can't sleep with two anymore... always have, but not anymore.

Woowoo, my girlfriend has just had her twins under Dr Gronow... they were lucky to fall pregnant first round of IVF. I have to laugh at myself now as I was feeling very sorry for them early in the piece as she is five years younger than me and they only retrieved 3 eggs... well silly me for feeling sad for her as 2 of them fertlised and were put back and she immediately fell pregnant with twins! So
    Marttc & Woowoo, it is a rollercoaster ride of emotion this IVF journey, but as hard as it is, you just can't compare yourself to anyone else, as we all respond so differently and end up with so many differing results. I had 15 eggs my first cycle and only one fertilised and no pregnancy for me (we then chose to do ICSI from there on). Second cycle was cancelled as not enough follicles to go ahead and then third cycle 6 eggs, 3 fertilised, 2 put back and I finally fell pregnant with one bubs . This time round has been more challenging again, but I am also very determined, so will keep going until I feel I can't any longer. I'm very excited for you both and wish you a successful IVF journey which I'm sure it will be. It's just so wonderful to have this forum to share it on.

Vesper, wow, just looking at your ticker... only 11weeks to go!!

Leannep, how are you going?

AFM, scan yesterday showed 5 follies on the left ranging from 16-20, 1 on the right sized 19 and two littlies at 12 & 13 which probably won't catch up... and my lining is good at 9. So, we're all set for EPU on Friday. A few less follies than last time, but still looking good. Roll on Friday. It will be a day 3 transfer on Monday all going well. Hurry up already!!!... seems to be taking forever this cycle and I've been such a tired bunny this time round. zzzzzzzz Think the drugs must be playing havoc with my hormones.

Hope everyone else is going well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray, so did you have your EPU today?

Jacklicky, hope your sore neck has recovered.

Marttc, saw in another thread you are starting your cycle very soon. All the best!

Hi Vesper! Hi Greenapple! Hi Pippi!

Leannep, how are you going?

AFM : I had my day 3 transfer on Tues. Now I have two embies onboard. Not feeling very much. Wish there is something to tell me they are snuggling in. BT on 13 Feb.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mom2TwoDSs For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (04-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jacklicky View Post
    What clinic are you with Marttc? I have never heard them saying no until you are up to the drug stage.....that's weird that one said yes and the other no. The police stuff didn't really take that long to come back for us....

I have the sorest neck again today. Worked from home yesterday cause it was so sore on Monday. It was OKish yesterday and now sore again today.....When I have a good nights sleep I dont think I move around enough and it gets sore...so its either have a crap nights sleep or have a sore neck....grrrrrr
    I'm with Melbourne IVF, Dr Najjar.
    I complained cause the first girl said it would be fine then another girl said she's new & she was wrong... Rhhh

Do you think maybe a new pillow might help? I'm desperate for a new pillow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you alittleray & mom2oneds...
    I'm really excited although I learn so much on here.... I didn't realise they might cancel or that you might not have good eggs/follicles or that the drugs might not be quite right for you.... All in all, I'm going to be as positive as possible but I know the support in here is great