Closed Thread
Page 16 of 105 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,
    Thought I better jump on.. I finish work today...pppphhheewwww can you hear the huge sign of relief..
    But cruise doesn't leave till feb 14th, they asked me to finish 2 wks earlier than originally planned..so I have been working my butt off...
    Now to reach that goal of 5 kgs to loose it's bit looking good so far, but I'm enjoying the gym and my workouts..
    S

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy your last day at work Zakmick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Can I ask on average how many days are you on FSH(gonal F or puregon) injections? I am on day 10 today and am told to trigger tml evening. I thought that was fast, not that I am looking forward to more injections.. Just wondering what are your average days. I have a follicle that is 20mm already, i think it was only 13 on Monday. And one at 17mm and 2 at 15mm. Oh well this time I am not expecting too many eggs, I dont know how it will turn out.

Alittleray, ohh same dose , how is your egg haul on thihs dose?

Zakmick, on finishing work, hope your butt's ok after this .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2OneDS, I was on it forever! but then I always has long natural cycles and my IVF cycles tended to work the same way....I think there were times where I was still jabbing away 20days into it. I think as long as your follicles are the right size and your lining at the right thickness there is not 'right' amount of time... I just did everything at the same very slow pace I live my life

Pippi, Im glad you still have a path open to you to keep trying....Lets hope that your very next cycle you get that 30% embie and it sticks!

Hi to everyone else.....

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mom2oneds, I cycle usually around 10 days with trigger on the 11th. But I start at 100, and then it's gradually increased to 200 and then 300 puregon. And the butt I wish literally was worked off..😃

Pippi: London sounds amazing but don't give up when one door closes another opens

AFM: 🎉🎉🎉🎉🍸🍸yay I finished work... Have a hens day I'm looking forward to tomorrow at the Kyneton races. Should be a lot of fun but very messy as haven't slept much this week with getting everything finished.

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I'm stressing out yesterday I picked up all my drugs and there's heaps I started to sort them all out and I realized I was meant to stop the pill 4 days ago but I have been taking it up until last night !!! Now I'm stressing if this is going to affect my whole cycle??? Does anyone have any thoughts micca maybe cause yr good at this stuff??? Omg don't know it I start or have I mucked it all up??? Sorry for me post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just p opping in as DH has gone to Monash Clayton to get me an extra orgalutran jab, my LH was bit high and need an extra jab to make sure i wont ovulate before EPU on Sat...

Leannep, call the nurse...they are open 8-9am today (not sure about phone lines) but at 1-2pm definiitely phone lines are open. Or page your doctor he should have a pager for urgent questions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mum2oneds I thought they were closed thanks heaps I called and they said I will be fine thanks heaps how are u feeling with yr jabbing?? What cycle are u doing this time long down reg?? Thanks so much u have made me smile again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep, cool! Glad that help . So far so good with the jabs. Finished my last orgalutran this morning and triggering tonight. Egg collection on Sat. I am not sure what I will expect this time. It could be either a BFP or turn out to be a complete disaster. I tried DHEA this cycle and a lower dose of gonal F. Hoping to see improved quality with lower egg yield. If this doesnt work,I am not sure I can try next.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum2oneDS yes you were a life saver today thanks again I would have stressed all day let's pray that the dhea has worked its magic. If yr not sure what to do next I would highly recommend my new fs at monash Clayton I have been very happy with him. This cycle I'm on so many different things and he did so may more test and found the killer cells. I am so hopeful that this time is my time I'm putting my heart and soul into this one with trying to loose weight and just anything I can. I have everything crossed for you that this is your cycle