Closed Thread
Page 15 of 105 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Still reading all that's going along with you all, not much happening here except working lots so I can get everything finished by wednesday- cannot wait to finish..🎉

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the slow response... it's been an emotional rollercoaster, but suffice to say it's a BFN again for me but thankfully not another ectopic. My HCG levels dropped, so little one faded and finally had last BT today to confirm a negative on the HCG... was pretty upset to have to go through this again, but have finally put my positive hat back on and being day 3 of my cycle have decided to do another fresh one....... so..... am ready to rekindle my relationship with my little blue Puregon pen friend tonight. FX that it's third time lucky.

Pippi01, good on you for getting anothef opinion and that is such wonderful news re your SIL, so happy for you

Mum2one, for cycling again.... I know what you mean about doing something.... Crazy as it seems, I too am happy about cycling again.... not giving up just yet.

Zakmick, not long now re ..... Roll on Wednesday

Vesper, how are you going?

Hi to everyone else... hope you've had a lovely weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, welcome back. Im so sorry to hear how much you had been struggling. Im glad you got another opinion though and now have a way forward. What a lovely SIL you have. I hope it all falls into place for you. Hope your scan gave you the all clear!

Leanne, Im sure you glasses of wine is perfectly fine....its hard as you get older thinking about this path....My DH wanted to put a time restriction on IVF due to 'our ages' but for me I thought I would know when it was time to give up....but hopefully this time is your time...and you wont need to think about it anymore!

Mom2OneDS, hope you are going well with this cycle...jabbing...ohhh how I dont miss that.....but as long as its doing what its meant to its worth it....

Hey Vesper....OMG you are down to 12wks to go..... I cant wait until I get into the last trimester.....

Hi mummyplease, glad all is going well with Willow (I still love her name and am putting it on my list for this bubs). She is growing up so quickly!

Alittleray, I am so incredibly sorry that your BFP turned into another chemical... I know after my third one I did loose it a bit and started looking at what else I could do....but eventually you just have to keep going and have faith the right emby is just the next transfer away! Goodluck for this cycle.

Marttc, hope you are going well too!

Zakmick, Wednesday.....Im so jealous...and then you are off for your cruise....take me with you!!!!

Hi to everyone else. hope I havent missed anyone but Im sure I have.

AFM not much to say. i feel Im a little bit smaller this time around than I was with DD. Not having anywhere near as many symptoms (re aches and pains) which is good. Bubs likes to kick up a storm most mornings and evenings and is pretty quiet during the day. I am still constantly tired and a little lacking in patience but am starting to get a little excited...starting to finally believe this is going to happen. I have less than 10wks to go until i finish up work....now that will be time to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the well wishes!!
    Accounting, counseling & Nursing appointments all book, last appointment on the 8th of feb - getting excited & hopeful :-)

These bloody police & child protection checks have been a pain in the ***, all the bloody running around - hope to send off tomorrow, if we get them signed & in the mail in time.
    Anyone know how quickly they will be processed? Meant to be done by feb 8th :-/

Must be truly amazing to feel your baby kicking!! :-)
    Don't worry about your patience, your aloud to be like that lol

I'll keep you & the girls posted with my progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittleray- Sorry to hear it was another chem. Good luck for your stim cycle

Marttc- My police checks only took a week or so. I'm still angry that we have to do them in the first place. Any 'fertile' can have a baby with the biggest crim in the state, but we have to get a tick to say we're 'allowed' to try. Grrr.

Zacmick- Yay for last day of work!! Enjoy your cruise, it should be lovely

Jack- Good to hear you're feeling good. I haven't got a definite end of work day, but figure middle of feb sometime, so less then 2 months! From next week I'm cutting back to 4 days which is exciting too. Have my diabetes test on Wed, so hoping that is all good...

to everyone I've missed.

Getting my car assessed by insurance company today for the hail damage. I'm really hoping they write it off, but that's probably a slim chance I've got my eye on a 2nd hand wagon that I've seen. Need something that can fit dogs in the boot (that might be a bit cruel in my small sedan ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    A bit of a me post. My SIL pulled out with the donor program. When I see some hope it gets crushed. I feel empty again!

I texted my DH and said if I am not pregnant by the end of the yr we should live and work in London in 2013 for a year. It gives us an incentive to really save!

Alittleray- sorry to hear you had a chem. hugs to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, Im so sorry your SIL isnt able to donate....its a huge thing to commit to...Will you keep trying with your own eggs or look for other donors? London sounds like a lovely backup plan....but hopefully thats all it will ever be!

Vesper, goodluck with the GD test. Do you have to fast before yours? I did last time with Dd but have been told this time just not to eat high sugar foods and avoid soft drinks on the day.....

Marttc, the police checks and child protection things came back pretty quickly once I had the paperwork done correctly.....about a week but even if they arent back you can do all your appointments but they just dont let you start the actual cycle (ie drugs and stuff) until you have it...but if you are doing a down reg cycle and going on the pill then you can start that....

I have nothing to complain about today except I wish this hot weather would just turn itself down a little bit. I love warm weather but this is getting too much....I just want to sit in front of the air-con and chill out but I have to come to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jacklicky - we will continue down the PGD path. I wanted to use a known donor as they have changed their laws and they can keep in contact. I have to find a way to put it in the back of my mind and continue on with life while I am doing it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Pippi I am so sorry. Why did she suddenly decide not to become the donor? It's tough being raised up high and come crashing down

Jack, Vesper, wow just a matter of more than 10 weeks to go...

Alittleray, are you on the antagonist cycle too?

MARTTC, hmmm I cannot remember how long we took to settle the policec checks sorry.

Leannep, how are you going?

AFM : More than a week of jabbing so far...had my first scan on Monday. 4 follicles about 11 to 13 mm, the rest are smaller. Not trying to expect too many eggs this time as I am using a lower dose this time (300) compared to 450. But hoping for quality over quantity...very trial and error...I hope this round works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mom2One, yes, I am on the Antagonist cycle too, same dose as you - 300. Scan is sounding promising for you so far.

Jacklicky, I so feel for you. I had the final weeks of my pregnancy through the heat of summer and it's no fun. Bet your counting down every day until you finish work.

Pippi01, I'm so sorry that your sister in law pulled out. If only there were a way to help her change her mind.

Vesper, good luck with diabetes test.... and car assessment.
    Zakmick, woohoo, it's cruise time. Have a blast!!

AFM, day 3 of stimming and scan on Friday