Closed Thread
Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1041
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #6

Hi Vivre
    I understand your nerves completely. I am with MIVF as well. The ladies in this tread are so lovely and supportive
    Zak how are you doing?

AFM: had my counseling session today. She was pretty pushy towards doing the IVF but I guess that's what happens when she works for the company but even still I wasn't very impressed with how biased she was.
    Me and DH have had some big talks tonight though and I think we are going to do the IVF. He thinks I will regret not trying everything and he is right. Financially we will just have to manage somehow and figure it out as we go. But in the end it's just money, if you get what I mean.
    I'm working casual through an agency at the moment so we figure if I stop job hunting and just continue the casual then I can take whatever days off I need without it being an issue.
    I have to fill in all the forms yet so wouldn't be able to start until my end of October cycle. We have a wedding to go to interstate mid November so I will have to work out all the dates etc to make sure that doesn't mess things up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jez For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (01-09-2012)

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Hello ladies,

I have gone very quiet for a while but I have noticed that there are some familiar faces here. I have finally got some good news. A BFP today, 13 days after ET my HCG was 760. Very excited to finally get some god news but also cautious!

Zakmick - how are you feeilng?
    Pippi!!!!! OMG that is fantastic!!! Can understand the caution, but they are some impressive numbers at 13dpo!

I have good days and days were I need to distract myself or I'll go nutty. I feel pregnant again, all the signs are there. I think I'm just anxious it will end like all the others. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, I am stoked for you!!! Congratulations!!! Come back and update us more.

Zakmick, am also feeling excited for you from the way you are describing. Hope to hear great news for you! You deserve it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies,

I will keep you posted. I have a good feeling this time but I keep pinching myself!

Zakmick - I had symptoms on and off too! The tww drove me crazy!! The big one for me were, being really thirsty from 5 days past transfer. Are you gong to POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Vivre View Post
    Hi
    I'm new to the IVF scene, been TTC for about 9 mths & going to be starting IVF at MIVF mid Sept. Very nervous about what happens next but trying to be optimistic
    Ahh, you've found us! Welcome.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to wunsi For This Useful Post:

Vivre  (01-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Zakmick, I'm waiting with baited breath....

AFM: levels rising as they want. Didn't ask for a figure as google is not my friend (multiples, girl, boy etc). Happy the clinic is happy.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews

I caved this morning and POAS, it was a negative, still early as AF isn't due till Sept 6th I'm 9dp3dt, but sorry TMI I was checking my cervix and noticed a pinky brown mucous discharge - not a lot as there is none on my underwear..
    I'm not feeling optimistic anymore, usually if I see a brown discharge it's usually bad news for me but it's a different colour..
    Idk if I didn't see a discoloured discharge I would think it was still too early for a positive as I still have all the signs I am, stitch/stretch/tugging sensations in my pelvic area and around hips, very thirsty, and i have the sniffles. My bb's are tender and swollen, tiredness and constant lower back pain..maybe it was a chemical...grrr I wish my body would just behave sometimes!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippi01 View Post
    Hello ladies,

I have gone very quiet for a while but I have noticed that there are some familiar faces here. I have finally got some good news. A BFP today, 13 days after ET my HCG was 760. Very excited to finally get some god news but also cautious!
    Pippi, congratulations...I was hoping you would come back with some fantastic news....I am over the moon for you...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zakmick, stay away from the evil pee sticks.....I hope your interpretation is all wrong and you get a wonderful surprise at your blood test!

I am still stalking all of you and hoping all your dreams come true very soon....

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jacklicky View Post
    Zakmick, stay away from the evil pee sticks.....I hope your interpretation is all wrong and you get a wonderful surprise at your blood test!

I am still stalking all of you and hoping all your dreams come true very soon....
    Jack Hello!!!
    How is everything???
    Thanks for stalking us, I love it when you all drop in to let us know your still there.
    Haven't had any more discoloured discharge, just don't know whats going on- only time will tell!
    X