Closed Thread
Page 10 of 105 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi mummy please,
    Wow willow is growing up so quickly, happy new year too.

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls!
    Have any of you experienced sore breasts after cycling and then still sore after period??
    Mine are still tender and having to wear sports crop tops to bed.
    Still niggling ( sharp pains) around my hips too..
    I thought all this would go once I had my period.. Period finished 5 days ago...

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone:wave

Zakmick I'm sorry I haven't experienced that maybe give yr clinic a call this morning to see what they say? Sorry I'm not much help

Mummy please I can't believe willow is 5 months old it seems like yesterday you were having her good luck with your next transfer mid year

Alittleray it's fantastic to have you back wow you snuck that transfer in I have everything crossed that this is the one

Trace I have always wanted to go on a cruise I'm very jealous we will be cycle buddies in feb I think?

Mum2oneds good luck for your results Monday I'm getting mine then as well

Hi to anyone I have missed

Afm I am home from camping and had a great time now I'm excited about Mondays app with the fs to see where we go from here! I'm sure this is my turn for a positive result

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leeanep, back to FS tomorrow -yipee! this is the year for BFPs

Zakmick, I used to get sore (.)(.) after cycling but can't remember how long it lasted. Mine would occassionally get quite swollen and during AF when I wasn't cycling, but they seemed to be worse when cycling.... but as Leeanne says, still worth checking with your clinic.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Today I had my app with my fs and my results for the killer cells came back that I have a high level which in some ways I think it's a good thing as I now have a reason for maybe why it's not working??? So I am starting again I'm doing the Colorado protocol with a few adjustments which I will find out more about tomorrow when I see the nurse. I'm going to write everything she says down as I find it totally confusing sometimes I'm very blonde lol this time it is also going to be a long cycle as the fs says he gets better results that way. So I'm a bit excited to be doing it all different this time maybe with some better results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep, new protocol new FS...sounds like renewed sense of hope, sounds so very positive I read and heard about the colorado protocol before, seems like a lot of stuff to take it. What is your NK cells result like? How many cells do you have per high power field (if that is how your reporting doctor describes it). I have more than 25 cells per high power field but not stated if that is too high a number or normal and FS doesnt know too. So frustrating for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mum2oneDs
    I don't know the level all he said was it was high but I will ask tomorrow but he said they treat it with something through a drip 14 days prior to transfer. I know it sounds like a lot to do with this protocol but I'm willing to try anything as I don't know how long I can do this for I will let you know how I go tomorrow . When do you find out how they are going to treat your killer cells?? Your at monash too arent you???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep, bummer my FS is really amateur at IVF and he is clueless about this NK cell thingy...when I asked him if I was his first patient doing this NK cell test, he says i am his second. I cant depend on him to suggest anything at all cos he humbly admits that he doesnt know and we just have to go on trying and trying and quickly. i hope he has tried to call the reporting doctor about my NK cell results and I hope I would have some conclusion about this, as the doctor who did my NK cell report does not entertain me, the patient.

Thanks for asking your FS tml. I do think it is good we have clear and specific answers to our result, at least for our records. I think the drip you are talking about is some intralipid infusion. I have read about taking predinolose (sp) or some immunosuppressants to help with NK cell elevation.

This existing FS is with Monash IVF but on Wed I am seeing a new FS from Melbourne IVF to disscuss about sperm magnification as well as to do the SCSA test for DH. The SCSA at Monash IVF cost 600+ (claimable only about 100) and they have to send the sample to NSW and takes 6 weeks to return. THe SCSA in melbourne IVF cost only 300+ and takes only 3 days to return. So, now you see why we are have to see an FS in MIVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow leannep and mom2 one interesting chat around the NK cells.. My FS only told me about taking steroids for 5 days before transfer.. I'm very keen on hearing how things progress with both of you and the treatments etc..
    AFM: well as of yesterday I am the lightest I have been in 9 years.. Woo hoo have lost 26 kgs in approx 2 yrs.. It has been slow going but it's coming off... Yay!! Started back with personal trainer tonight and we have a goal of another 5 kgs before the cruise...so I have 4 wks to get cracking...

Sent from my iPhone 🍀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leannep, how did you go today. It can be very confusing all of this IVF jargon...... Great that your FS is trying something different this time.. very excited for you and will have and toes and everything crossed that this one works for you.

Zakmick, congrats on the weight loss. That's an awesome result. Well done!

AFM, feeling very nervous. Will likely POAS tomorrow, but had sweats and crampy tummy last night, similar to the way I was with last BFP before ectopic. Probably over analysing, but still very nervous it will happen again.