Closed Thread
Page 1 of 105 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default **Calling all Melb Girls Chat #6

Zackmick - It is great to hear that you had a relaxing holiday! It could be what the dr ordered! I wish you the best of luck with your next cycle!

Jack - my BT is on Wednesday.

I have bee feeling really tired and have experienced some nausea. I feel sick in the back of my throat and on the top of my stomach. Accompanied by a lot of sick burps. that they are all good signs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jack - my by is on Wednesday too.

I haven't had any nausea yet but have had the worst AF type cramps that last for about half hour in middle of night - I'm hoping that's not a bad sign! Will find out on wed I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pippi, Babyhopes74, for the BFP!!! for high HCG for you BT!!!

Zakmick, glad you had a nice time! That is a good decision you have made about work. Sometimes we do have to let go of something if it is causing us so much stress!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pippi - just saw your news - congrats.

Good luck to everyone else. i havent had time to post recently but have been reading and good to see what everyone is up to.

AFM - we started another stim cycle with CFC recently and started stims last wednesday. Already I feel really bloated and swollen and not even doing light run at the gym cause other night could feel my ovaries jiggling around. Already feel as bloated as what i was at EPU. I have a scan tomorrow with FS so fingers crossed my follies are doing their thing. I have been upping the water and protein on this cycle as well as keeping up with blackmores conceieve gold tablets and coq10 so hopefully they will all do their thing.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Midnite: may sound silly but why uppping the protein with this cycle- is it for water retention ??
    I'm starting mine tonight and wondered if I should be, taking coq, preg vitamins and drink water already..
    How much coq10 do you take as well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Midnite! Bloating sounds good cos it probably means lots of big follicles hehe. I only get really tight and bloated down there close to my EPU and always cannnot wait for it to be over...Hope you have a XMAS BFP!!!

Zakmick, I read in a few places that some proteins are essential for egg production such as L-arginine (if I didnt get it wrong) but I am not completely sure as I havent
    explore that area. And I came across some high-protein diet for fertility tooo. Come to think of it i was telling DH that chicken eggs are all protein arent they? Haha trying to correlate...I prefer veg over meat and DH was telling me perhaps I should step up on my protein-intake...BUT I always think too much protein isnt good for health so never went that path to change my diet. Not sure if Midnite01 is taking protein due to this reason or some other reason.

leannep, I am thinking of you hun...I hope you are feeling better now.
    Last edited by Mom2TwoDSs; 06-12-2011 at 10:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    Just dropping by to say good luck to Pippi for BT tomorrow...

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm thanks mom2one I might do some research...
    Good luck pippi and babyhopes 🙏🙏

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey cant remember who asked apparently protein is good for growing follies and eggs. Have been trying to have 2 soft boiled eggs per day for brekkie. Also tried to increase water as well this time.

I havent been following a really high protetin diet - just tried to have eggs every morning and almonds during the day.

AFM had scan yesterday was postponed from Monday and currently have 5 on one side and on the other - most about 12mm and lining of about 6 which FS was happy with. Would prefer couple more follies on the other side but who knows what happens. Have follow up scan on Friday.

I am same usually get this swollen close to EPU but a whole week away! Mission for the week is finding clothes that (a) fit me and (b) hide my figure!

I also take coq10 2 x 75mg tablets from blackmores range and blackmores conceieve gold.

Pippi and babyhopes best of luck for todays BT - cant wait to log in here later tonight and see the good results!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babyhopes and Pippi, goodluck for today. hope you both come back with high hcg numbers....

Midnite, I was the same had heaps on one side and hardly a thing on the other...weird how that sometimes happens....

Hi everyone else!

Nothing much happening here...just waiting for my 20wk scan in 3 wks!