Closed Thread
Page 96 of 165 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    nattie- I'm so sad to come on here and read your news I really hope you can grieve your loss and move on quickly. Plus I think you need to celebrate that you were pregnant! I would voice your concerns to your FS though!!

Nat84-I had a little smile on my face reading your post! The fact that you want to delay ivf till after the wedding means you are not obsessed with having a baby at the moment and are enjoying your life! I wish I could be more like that! Congratulations on the weight loss too.

Mac- emby update sounds very promising!

Peonies- congrats on being PUPO!!! That emby is the same 'grade' as my beautiful DS was!!!

Hello all the other lovely sydney ladies. Off to hang a load of washing in the beautiful sunshine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh nattie - I'm so sorry! How awful for you. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    peonies - congratulations.

nattie - I'm sorry it didn't stay sticky. Take care of yourself. Learn what you can from the cycle and look forwards to the next one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, Nattie I'm sorry. I'm sure you're heart broken. Take care

Congrats on being PUPO Peonies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs nattie. Take care xx

Congrats on being PUPO peonies

Hi everyone else. I'll do some personals over the weekend, been flat out at work!!

Happy Easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Unfortunately it's all over red rover. Now red blood an cramping
    I'm so sorry hun. It's such an awful time, you're heart gets ripped out and all of your dreams seem like they're never going to happen. I hope you can take the positive out of the pregnancy and put it into the next cycle as the other gals have suggested. Be kind to yourself and allow the time to grieve the loss. Big hugs

peonies - I do hope the TWW goes fast for you. The Easter break is a great distraction for you.

AFM - DH has gone away again for work. It was so nice having him back while we moved house and we got spend so much time together. 20 days and he will be back - until then I'll be eating chocolate and hot cross buns and anything and everything else I can get my hands on.
    I think i'll be the fastest pregnant person on record in 5 more months time..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg I hate doctors! So I had my bloods today and hcg has gone up to 500 and progesterone has dropped to 9.3 and now they are saying just wait to have follow up bloods on Monday and if ur in pain go to the ER cause it's most probably an ectopic.

I am waiting from a call from the doc to do a scan to check and talk about progesterone Injections surely they can do something!!!!!!!

What a roller coaster I was just feeling content with miscarriage and now I have to deal with this!! Omg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone.

Mac8 - how are your embies going?

nattie - how frustrating. And very confusing! So they think it might still be viable?

AFM: Bad news ... the lab called & there's nothing good enough to freeze. I'm so disappointed - I thought we had one other blast for sure, but it hasn't progressed since yesterday so they're not going to freeze it. What a waste.

So this one little embie has to work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Thanks everyone.

Mac8 - how are your embies going?

nattie - how frustrating. And very confusing! So they think it might still be viable?

AFM: Bad news ... the lab called & there's nothing good enough to freeze. I'm so disappointed - I thought we had one other blast for sure, but it hasn't progressed since yesterday so they're not going to freeze it. What a waste.

So this one little embie has to work.
    That sucks babe - we only froze one and I was very upset

At hey reckon that a hcg level of 500 is too low for 4w6d so now we wait...

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi sydney ladies,
    i have been reading your posts daily.
    nattie, my gosh this sounds like a rollercoaster of emotions. I hope Monday brings you some clarity in what is going on.

Peonies, its very exciting you are in the 2ww but a shame that another embie couldn't be saved.

felicita,, i really enjoy reading your posts you have a lot of wisdom to share and its really great for newbies like me who don't know much yet!

hello other ladies, hope you enjoy your Easter break.

Me: well i am out of limboland and straight to my first icsi cycle.
    Tomorrow is my first ever injection. doctor has prescribed elonva so I will be going into the clinic to get the shot. I am excited and petrified at the same time.

Take care everyone