Closed Thread
Page 95 of 165 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yipppe, my internet is now connected...

As always so much has been happening in here, so sorry in advance for everyone who I miss...

nat84u - What great weight loss, congrats. When is the wedding?

Nattie84 - things get better. It sucks you're FS is not saying the best things And RANT AWAY in here...

Peonies - Best of luck for ET , the embies sound great.

Mac8 - Drink away I say!

Kelbelle
    - I'm still so very excited for you, and totally meant what I said in my PM about the OB. Wishing you are very boring pregnancy

wishing4 - Sorry I don't have any suggestions, just hugs

to Felicita, Traveler, EO, and all you other lovely ladies I've not really chatted to so much with since being without my net.

AFM -
    All good here, still excited about my Morph scan results and sending many good vibes to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to put a downer on everyone's morning but....

Just started spotting trying to be positive and think at 5 days past period due date it could be implantation?

TMI alert its brown so no red yet and have no cramps yet. I hate this

Thanks
    Reviews
    nattie84 - it might be blood from implantation, or it might be from low progesterone. Can't really say without knowing what your progesterone is this morning. When is your next test? Today? (Looking for doubled hCG, and rising progesterone.)

I looked back and saw you were previously on 2x crinone in the TWW. I don't know how quickly P4 drops after the last one, you had a 24 hr wait between last crinone and BT? 2x Crinone boosts my progesterone by 30-35, but I was still using it at BT.
    But if you aren't absorbing progesterone from crinone properly, can you try - making sure the residue is cleaned out (so it's not interfering with the new applications), using pessaries as suppositories (maybe get script from GP), taking oral progesterone. So then there's 3 routes of administration so if one or two are funky you've got backups.

Sorry you're having to go through this.

peonies - good luck with ET today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    nattie84 - it might be blood from implantation, or it might be from low progesterone. Can't really say without knowing what your progesterone is this morning. When is your next test? Today? (Looking for doubled hCG, and rising progesterone.)

I looked back and saw you were previously on 2x crinone in the TWW. I don't know how quickly P4 drops after the last one, you had a 24 hr wait between last crinone and BT? 2x Crinone boosts my progesterone by 30-35, but I was still using it at BT.
    But if you aren't absorbing progesterone from crinone properly, can you try - making sure the residue is cleaned out (so it's not interfering with the new applications), using pessaries as suppositories (maybe get script from GP), taking oral progesterone. So then there's 3 routes of administration so if one or two are funky you've got backups.

Sorry you're having to go through this.

peonies - good luck with ET today.
    Thanks felicita! Yeah I was on 2x crinone and then was on nothing for around 35 hours then started the pessaries 200mg x2. Doc wont give me any more as she does not even think the pessaries will help ;( I don't feel she is aggressive enough or cares.

TMI alert when i wipe It seems to be coming out in small clumps like it has possibly been up there with the crinone and is finally making its way out. I feel it Is too late now to go to gp we are just going to wait it out and of outcome is bad we will see another doc next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slow down. You mention small clumps. That just sounds like the crinone residue. Have a shower, clean out all the clumps, put in a fresh crinone. The inert part of crinone usually leaves behind a clumpy, cottage-cheesy, paper-mache-y residue.
    (If you have been cleaning it out all along, then there'll still probably have been some right at the end of your vagina which might be coming out now.)

I know FS isn't fighting to keep this one, which is why I suggested GP for alternative prog.

In your FS opinion (or experience) low prog is never good, but always indicative of embryo/implantation problems. And FS might be correct in your case too (but we hope not). But if FS has never tried to fight through low progesterone before then he/she won't have any other experience. You are fighting a difficult uphill battle, I wish you strength and luck in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks felicita!

I'm not using crinone anymore and I have cleaned out all of it. It seems like as soon as I fount out I was pregnant my cervix went up higher and I know longer could feel any crinone lumps. So maybe they are finally making their way out now

Who knows. Waiting game continues.

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - quick one from me this morn.

Good luck for your transfer today Peonies!!!!

Take care Nattie, hope everything is ok

I got a call from the scientist to say that my day 3 embies include 2 at 8 cells, 1 at 7 and 3 at 6. She said there's variance in quality though so we'll just have to wait until Friday. Ugh. Nerve wracking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Sorry to put a downer on everyone's morning but....

Just started spotting trying to be positive and think at 5 days past period due date it could be implantation?

TMI alert its brown so no red yet and have no cramps yet. I hate this
    Hang in there babe, I had this with both of my pregnancies. Stay positive until it fills a pad and or you have cramps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    One hatching grade A/B blastie on board! Fingers crossed it settles in for a long stay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately it's all over red rover. Now red blood an cramping