Closed Thread
Page 93 of 165 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck nattie84!!! I really hope it's a BFP for you with awesome levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your BT today Nattie!!!!

Catemer - good on your DP for getting right back in there. All the best for this cycle!

Thanks for everyone's well wishes for my EPU yesterday. All went well. I was a bit sore and had to have some anti-nausea meds straight after but otherwise everything went smoothly and we got 10 eggs. Got the call from the FN this morning saying 6 had fertilised, so very happy about that! Should be on track for transfer on Friday. In other news, I am having the pregnyl injection rather than using pessaries so happy about that also.

Wishing you all a great week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mac8 - 10 eggs is great! And it's good that you got the call so early to say 6 had fertilised. Lucky you not having pessaries!

Any news yet nattie?

AFM: The lab rang. There are still 6 embies, but there's kind of 1 and then the rest. She said today (day 3) they'd be wanting to see them at about 6-8 cells. There is one that is charging ahead and she even said it's already at the stage they'd expect for tomorrow, so clearly that one's the leader. It's leaving the rest behind though unfortunately. The other 5 are all only 3-4 cells at this stage. That was before midday though, so she said they might speed up a bit later ... although some of course may well just stop growing. First she said that they won't look at them again until the morning of the transfer, but then she said they could look at them tomorrow & update me if I wanted, I said yes! I don't think I'd cope well with not knowing any more until I get there. However, I guess it looks good for one really good one anyway. We just hope a couple have sped up a bit & are decent to freeze.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nattie- any news yet? I really hope it's an awesome phone call from the nurses!!

Mac- yay, you have 6 future babies growing in the lab! Must be a relief to do injections instead of pessaries.

Poines- it's so random the update phone calls, one day I had two out of six fertilize the next phone call there were five, day of transfer there were three...seriously, sometimes I wonder if they are making it all up. But having a clear standout must put your mind at ease. Frosties or no frosties sounds like you have a winner.

Lola and lindy- I'm so sorry things are so hard at the moment, believe me, I (and I'm sure 'we') all understand. Take a break but please don't stay away too long, I really need you guys, and I look forward to seeing how you are going, cycling or not. It just won't be the same without you.

Afm- waiting for FS to call me back about my FET. Thanks for all of your advice about anxiety while cycling. Unfortunately I have tried seeing the councilor at my clinic and an external one and did not find them helpful at all. I even dug up their notes last week to see if time made what they said ring true, but I just felt like they had no idea what it was really like doing ivf

Hopefully this cycle brings a BFP and I can put this all behind me.

For those who are lucky enough to be pregnant or have a baby already, would you mind telling me if it was a fresh or frozen cycle and if it was medicated? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the me post but I'm freaking out. Doc rang and said im pregnant but my progesterone is very low which is an indication of an early m/c I asked why then don't they just give me some more progesterone cream and they said there was no point it was super low. They want to do another blood test on thurs.

Just left a MSG with the doc as I have always had progesterone issues and believe this is one of our issues preventing us from getting pregnant.

I have read plenty of people on progesterone support after their bfp

I am just very angry as I have now left three messages with the doc and if she doesn't get back to me in time o h well. I really think the docs should make these calls instead of the nurses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mac8 and peonies - sounds good. Fingers crossed for transfer.

traveler - fresh cycle (only sort I've ever done)

nattie84 - pooh about the progesterone. I've got 20 spare crinone (in date, exp 2013-2014) if you want them for prog support until you have a clear answer. A friend with low prog and bleeding just got her 7wks heartbeat, she's still on prog support. What support are you on now?

p.s. If nattie84 declines the crinone they're up for grabs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nattie how awful! I hope they call you back soon? Are you on 2 a day crinone? What are your hcg and progesterone levels?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh nattie - that's no good. I think that's a stupid thing for the nurse to say! I too have heard of plenty of people taking progesterone support right up to 10 weeks or so. I reckon you should take up Felicita's offer!!

My prog pessaries are going to run out before my BT. They told me not to worry about that ... should I be worried?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah same thing peonies I was on two a day until yesterday morning.

Where do u live Felicia lol? How come u have spare?

They didn't give me the numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to doc my prog is 11 and beta about 126 I'm on my way now to get some pessaries yay she said she doesn't think it will help but will give it to me! it's worth a try
    Last edited by nattie84; 02-04-2012 at 17:17.