Closed Thread
Page 90 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nattie84-yay sweety the line is definitely getting darker!!!! And its still quite early isn't it? I look forward to your daily updates!!! Hehe

Be back later for some personals!!!!!

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Nattie84-yay sweety the line is definitely getting darker!!!! And its still quite early isn't it? I look forward to your daily updates!!! Hehe

Be back later for some personals!!!!!

Xxx
    Yeah it's only 13dpo thanks I am officially a poas addict

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats nattie. Hope to see that line getting darker day by day!

Felicita - it's not that I think those will all be mature eggs. It's the smaller follicles I'm worried about - I wish I didn't have those. They don't give up mature eggs, but they sure can help contribute to OHSS!

AFM: EPU is definitely on for tomorrow. I triggered last night, so today's a needle free day - woo hoo! Totally forgot to ask the FN what my levels were yesterday. But DH's microdissection is at 7am, and my EPU is at 9am. We're finally at D-Day!
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 29-03-2012 at 13:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post
    Quartz!!! Two babies coming to ur home!! Yay!! Have you had any more bleeding?

Nat- I think I could see the second line too! Not to get ur hopes up but the exact same thing happened when I was pregnant with my DS!!

Afm- I called my clinic today to get the ball rolling on my fet after my next AF. After I hung up the phone I had an anxiety attack (self diagnosed, never had one before). I started panicking about our 1 frosty not defrosting or not taking, or taking and then miscarrying. I thought I was ready, I really want to be pregnant but getting there is SO hard just don't know what to do now. I guess I have to move forward I just don't think I can take a bad outcome again.
    Hi Traveler

I know exactly how you feel. I am s*** scared that the 2 fe's I have frozen together will die during thawing as 1 did before. But I am taking it easy and trying not to think about it. I have seen a clairvoyant an she said 1 child in my life is mine definitely even before she knew I was going through IVF. Also I am making an appointment with FN and counsellor just to chat about things to try and ease my mind. I am looking at April for my next FET and if all fails I will be looking for another donor. I think all the ladies are right, it will help to speak to someone not going through this.

Hang in there
    Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops sorry everyone.

Hi to you all.
    Good luck with your BT on Monday Nattie84.
    Sorry to hear about the BFN's and it was going great guns on the BFP's too. it will start again.

Michelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindylou - I am so horrified to read about your BFN - so not fair.

We will be here cheering you on til you have that baby in your arms!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - awesome news so so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon ladies!!

Nattie84-fingers crossed for your BT on Monday!! Keep updating those hpt pics!

Lindylou-How are you doing sweety? I am still in shock for you  lots of hugs babe.. Have you had a chance to see your FS? Have you thought about when you will be doing your winning FET?

EO-it's time to threaten AF for me babe!! She's due today & I get a spot here & there but she hasn't turned up yet! Grrr.. You're almost 11 weeks!! Are you starting to feel better now? Only a few more days until you get to see bub again!!

Traveler-hugs babe. I am so sorry you are feeling so scared & down at the moment. I pray with everything that your last embie is 'the one' and you can put this roller coaster behind you xxx

Peonies-wishing you the best of luck for tomorrow!! Hope they get some beautiful eggs & lots of swimmers from DH!

Bella & paddlegirl-hope you're both doing okay! Not sure if either of you have mentioned what the next step is? Do you have to wait a month for FET?

Bebe-I can't see on my phone when your morph scan is, should be coming up soon & you get to find out the sex!!!!

Alison-I am so sorry that you have to have surgery, I hope everything turns out great & June comes around before you know it!!

Hi quartz, wishing4, mac8, felicita, pinkb, catemer, lilac & everyone else I've missed-I'm posting from my phone once again!!

AFM-not much happening, just waiting on AF to come through, I've had a couple of spots here and there so she should be here over the next few days.. I'm starting to get nervous & excited.. Although the clexane injections are still playing on my mind..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys just a quick question when do you get to have ur first scan? I thought with public it was like 12 weeks but with OB ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sydney girls
    I haven't been on Bub Hub very much lately. Congratulations to all the girls who are pregnant, I wish you all uneventful pregnancies and fast and easy births and good luck to the girls cycling or waiting I hope your time is soon.

Last Tuesday night (20th March) at 10:47pm we welcomed our second baby girl Summer to our family. I was 9 days over due. Summer was born at home into water after an incredibly fast 3hr 47min labour (my waters broke and then contractions started at 5 mins apart for 15 mins and then hit stronger and faster immediately). Summer is 50cm long, her head circumference is 35.5cm and she weighs 4kg just under 9 pound (I can't believe she is so heavy!!!! DD1 was only 2.85kg!!!). Summer's birth has been the most empowering, joyous and healing experience of my life!!!!!