Closed Thread
Page 9 of 165 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Felicita - good news you now have a treatment plan sorted. FS, DH and I had agreed this should be our last go too, but after having lap last month and discovering endo, the goalposts have moved, and now FS says if our FET don't take, possibly think of going again as treatment plan is different and success rates much better...hopefully we won't need to do it as a FET will work

Crofty - I have all my fingers crossed for you

Lindylou78 - glad you had good weather for camping, Jervis Bay is beautiful. Good luck for you upcoming cycle.

Bebehvala - hopefully everything is going great for you and now it's the 7 week crazies instead of the 2ww.

Lola77 - sending you lots of

AFM - getting organised for Christmas. Actually enjoying not being in retail for the first Christmas in 22 years. Christmas night we are flying to Melbourne for the Boxing Day test, the first two days anyway. At my brothers suggestion (he lives in Darwin and also has Christmas off this year) we thought (and hope) it will be our only opportunity to go, as by next Christmas we may have a little one to look after.

If I don't get back on here before Christmas, I hope everyone has a great one!

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lola: When i first read the spotting i was so excited that it could have been implantation bleeding, i am so sorry to hear AF showed up hon. I was so positive for this cycle for you after you got a frosty as well. Are you having a follow up with Mark to discuss next steps? How are you going with your mum and sis visiting? Hopefully they aren’t causing too much extra stress for you at this horrible time.

Felicita: The new plan sounds exciting and its awesome you start so soon. Its great your FS has put a lot of thought into giving it everything. The FSH injection you mentioned is a new needle that only requires one injection and then releases over 6 days – i think Lindylou might know more about this one. I don’t think your hair twirling when having a baby is silly at all, but at the same time it’s very hard to put our lives on hold for IVF.

Crofty: Woo hoo for making it this far honey, things are looking very positive. It seems your body likes the FET much better than the stim cycles. Progesterone always delays my AF, it usually comes about 3-4 days after i stop the pessaries/crinone. Sending you lots of sticky vibes for the next week – can’t wait to hear your fab news.

Lindylou: Woo hoo bring on the superstar PGD bub of yours. So exciting that you are pill popping and have started. I didn’t think the PGD session would of told you that much more new info, us long termers have googled and read everything by this stage of our journey.

Bebe: Grr why can’t it be easy for us IVFers who get BFPs to have an easy pregnancy. Are you having any more BT’s or just holding out for the US? I think mild cramping is normal in early pregnancy but i understand it would be nervous to know what feels normal and what is concerning. If you are worried can you give your clinic a call?

Quartz: Are you still around? Hopefully you are enjoying your month off before starting again next month. Have you had your PGD session yet?

Nat: Have you met with your RI yet to discuss a new cycle plan to get you to ovulate yet hon?

Kelbelle: How are you going, have you recovered after your surgery now?

Hi to all the other Sydney girls i missed

AFM: I had some blood Karotyping tests done yesterday so hoping i get these back before my next cycle, DH has already had his done so hopefully these all come back ok, kind of kicking myself it wasn’t done sooner. I am off for the new biopsy tomorrow, really hoping it’s all fine, i don’t want to have to do a lap and then wait for recovery for another cycle. I have waited long enough in my IVF journey.

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelbelle: Sorry we must have posted at the same time – Enjoy your Christmas away. Sounds like a lovely plan as your last one before you have a bub :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I am 6dp5dt so 11dpo and was having the worst nausea yesterday to decided to test.
    And It is quite dark too, its so early too.
    Not sure what to think.

Will be testing tomorrow and again thursday hoping for that line to get darker.
    Then bloods will be friday morning.

I can smell my workmates coffee and boy is it strong, never noticed that before, headaches and oh so tired. yawning all the time.
    Just think its strange that i have such strong symptoms this early don't normally get these until around 6 weeks with previous pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    GL Angela - when is your test date ??? Your not having a BT are you (I have to have one as this time I had pregnyl injections) I've been feeling a little nauseous and getting stitch like pains but input mine down to my body being in progesterone overload - are you on the pessaries this time as well or just crinone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela- looking good for you with a dark BFP and strong symptoms so soon after FET! Might be twins??

EO- Good luck for your biopsy tomorrow, I hope your FS is gentle! If you end up needing a lap, you can do your FET the next cycle after the surgery. Its only a week for recovery. Fingers crossed you can avoid going under the knife, even though its keyhole surgery, it still knocks you around.

Felicita- yay for your new FS, new treatment plan and sniffing in 3 days! The extended release FSH is called Elonva, one injection replaces 7 single doses so it will be heaps more palatable for the needle-phobes. I wondered when FS would start using it here, its been approved in Australia since Jul 2010 (I only know this because I can get inside info from a contact at the TGA). I've thought of asking for it, but been afraid to be a guinea pig . I really hope it works well for you . Gee you are brave with the head-shaving! I've had the same long hairstyle since I was a kid, terrified to cut it short let alone shave the lot.

Kelbelle- Have a fab time in Melbourne! I have a similar dream to go down there for Aus Open tennis 'one day'. Probably should've done it this coming Jan, but IVF and more camping took priority .

Hello to PinkB, Nat, Quartz, Paddlegirl & the girls I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay angel!!!! So exciting

Crofty- when I went for my bt after tww I told them I was tired but I know progesterone was probably the cause. The nurse told me that progesterone doesn't really cause tiredness like pregnancy hormones!!!! And I have had stitch type pains ever since my BFP (& haven't been on progesterone for weeks) I have a great feeling about this one!

Lola I'm so sorry this cycle wasn't the one.

Got to dash, be back later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!!! Sorry I have been MIA - work was so hectic the last few weeks I hardly had time to breathe! I have been reading along, but not had much news to post.
    Am doing one last FET in Jan and if that doesn't work am going on to a PGD cycle.... Just couldn't face leaving my little frosties without giving them a chance.
    Am heading to the Gold Coast tomorrow for a Xmas holiday with my family - back in the beginning of Jan. if I don't get back on here I hope all all have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and thank you for all your support this year - you are all fabulous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

Thanks
    Reviews
    crofty, I am supposed to be having bloods on friday but office is closing at 2pm so might not get the results back in time.
    So have bloods tomorrow now.
    I will only be 13dpo but thats ok i guess.
    Scan is booked for the 12th Jan, just hope I make it to then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for your BT tomorrow Angela.

l had my biopsy in my lunch break today (ouchy) took my two pandeine forte and am back at work. Today is my last day so can’t leave early and I wanted to wish you all well for the Christmas break. We are off on holidays for three weeks tomorrow and I won’t get a chance to write properly while we am away. I am hoping to ovulate while on holidays so I can get AF on time and then start a natural FET when we get back.

Wishing all of you awesome ladies a fabulous Christmas, I know it’s a very hard time of year for all of us, but we will get through this. DH and I have already started concocting our story for when we get all the questions about when we are having kids. Bring on the New Year which will be filled with lots of beautiful bundles of joy for all of us. Stay Safe over the Christmas break ladies and enjoy a glass or two of your favourite bubbles.