Closed Thread
Page 89 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    peonies - I didn't really pay much attention to what size and how many follies the nurses decided to measure and count. In my personal experience there wasn't a good enough correlation between the FN follicle count and the FS eggs collection. I used follie count as a rough indication at best. Hormone numbers were better suited to me (but you need one or two stims to learn your correlations).
    The time I thought my follies/ovaries looked just the the textbook, with about 6 each side was actually my worst collection (3 mature eggs). Other times my FS has found more mature eggs than the number of follies measured as good at last scan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Nattie - keeping my fingers and toes for you, when is your BT?

Peonies - Fantastic follie count and sizes, and I am sure they will collect lots of wonderful perfect mature eggies at EPU. The surgeon I was referred too has rooms at Kogarah and is Danny Chou (hope i spelt that right). For me this will be the second clean out, had one in September but due to where the endo is my surgeon wasnt confident in trying to remove it as apparently need to have bowel skills as well. FS was hopeful that they removed enough the first time to give us the positive we needed. this will be it.

catemar - How are you and DP going? Have you seen your FS yet?

Quartz - Hope you have smooth sailing from here for the next 8 mths with your twinnies on board. Must of been such a relief and excitement to see both little heart beats.

Big hello to everyone i have missed, and sending you all

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay peonies what an exciting time!

Blood test is on Monday which is like an eternity away atm!

I can't concentrate at work today and think in my lunch-break I will go and buy lots of tests hah ESP a digital one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh Catemer - I'm so sorry. Hope you & your DP get a good plan of attack from the FS. Do you have many frosties?

And thanks for the info about the BT results.
    Hi Peonies, we have 3 bubsicles left. Last FET they thawed 3 as we wanted 2 transferred and 1 didn't survive the thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, Quartz I am so thrilled for your good news. Twins! How exciting!

We have appt tomorrow to discuss options with FS, and then scan and bloods on Friday. DP doesn't want to waste a cycle as she is concious of her upcoming birthday and dropping fertility rates as she gets older.

Hopefully dr will have some answers and a plan if attack tomorrow.
    When I booked us on I ask FN if there was more we could do and she said oh no your doing everything for this protocol. Maybe it's the scientist in me but I don't understand the whole follow the same steps but expect different outcome. So in my mind we need to change something rather than doing the same thing over and over?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by catemer View Post
    Hi all, Quartz I am so thrilled for your good news. Twins! How exciting!

We have appt tomorrow to discuss options with FS, and then scan and bloods on Friday. DP doesn't want to waste a cycle as she is concious of her upcoming birthday and dropping fertility rates as she gets older.

Hopefully dr will have some answers and a plan if attack tomorrow.
    When I booked us on I ask FN if there was more we could do and she said oh no your doing everything for this protocol. Maybe it's the scientist in me but I don't understand the whole follow the same steps but expect different outcome. So in my mind we need to change something rather than doing the same thing over and over?
    That's exactly how I felt my last cycle so I tried a whole lot of things I had heard about..... Pom juice until ET, pineapple for 5 days after transfer, keeping my feet warm, lots of laughing. I have no idea if any of it worked but at least I felt as though I was doing something. It is very frustrating to hear "you just have to wait for the right embryo". I hope the dr has some options for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did so many new things on my last cycle and it was my most successful one. I wish I knew which one/s helped but I guess I'll try them all again with my FET. Though sometimes I do believe it's all just luck. Such a frustrating process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so this mornings Digital says neg but FR says positive and now u don't have to squint to see the line! Yay hubby isnt excited though he's cautious and wants to wait it bloods

All that poking and prodding and feeling sore and sick was worth it! Im in shock!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, congrats, it's sticky.

DH is allowed to be cautious. He can't feel inside your body to know if you feel other symptoms backing up the positive line. I don't know how your emotions have been while TTC, but he may also be holding a place as emotional backstop just in case you've had lows after highs in the past.
    You can point out to him that the only way for that line to be getting stronger is because your emby is busy implanting. Right now you are pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    Wow, congrats, it's sticky.

DH is allowed to be cautious. He can't feel inside your body to know if you feel other symptoms backing up the positive line. I don't know how your emotions have been while TTC, but he may also be holding a place as emotional backstop just in case you've had lows after highs in the past.
    You can point out to him that the only way for that line to be getting stronger is because your emby is busy implanting. Right now you are pregnant.
    Thank you for those kind insightful words! Yes it's been a long, emotional road for us! It's hard to even believe that it finally worked!