Closed Thread
Page 88 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quartz-fantastic news Congratulations!!!!!!!!

nattie- I've seen evap lines on Internet cheapies but never on my frer. Will you test again in the morning?

Lindy -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me neither!!! Yes lol
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    nattie84 - I think I see a faint line. As it was outside the 10 min time frame I would be cautiously optimistic, and would buy a stack more so I could POAS at least 3 times a day for the next few days to see if it gets darker.

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by felicita View Post
    nattie84 - I think I see a faint line. As it was outside the 10 min time frame I would be cautiously optimistic, and would buy a stack more so I could POAS at least 3 times a day for the next few days to see if it gets darker.

Good luck.
    Agreed! As I said this morn I am sure the line was there earlier but I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks.

I will def POAS tomoz before I get excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz!!! Two babies coming to ur home!! Yay!! Have you had any more bleeding?

Nat- I think I could see the second line too! Not to get ur hopes up but the exact same thing happened when I was pregnant with my DS!!

Afm- I called my clinic today to get the ball rolling on my fet after my next AF. After I hung up the phone I had an anxiety attack (self diagnosed, never had one before). I started panicking about our 1 frosty not defrosting or not taking, or taking and then miscarrying. I thought I was ready, I really want to be pregnant but getting there is SO hard just don't know what to do now. I guess I have to move forward I just don't think I can take a bad outcome again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler View Post
    Quartz!!! Two babies coming to ur home!! Yay!! Have you had any more bleeding?

Nat- I think I could see the second line too! Not to get ur hopes up but the exact same thing happened when I was pregnant with my DS!!

Afm- I called my clinic today to get the ball rolling on my fet after my next AF. After I hung up the phone I had an anxiety attack (self diagnosed, never had one before). I started panicking about our 1 frosty not defrosting or not taking, or taking and then miscarrying. I thought I was ready, I really want to be pregnant but getting there is SO hard just don't know what to do now. I guess I have to move forward I just don't think I can take a bad outcome again.
    Thinking of u babe! We only got one frosty and I was thinking the same thing! Try and stay positive! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My heart goes out to all you wonderful ladies that have had the dreaded BFN over the past few days. I know how hard this journey we are all on and hope you all coping as best you can xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys the one I did this morn is still quite feint and hard to see(but within ten mins) still not 100% convinced till it gets darker!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    traveler
    Maybe chat with your GP, find a good psychologist to talk to. It's also OK if you need think you need medication to help you through the hard times.
    I used it when I knew I was keeping on going with IVF but didn't believe I had the strength to get through it, even with DH's support. (6 months - July to January, I was coming off antidepressants regardless of success or failure of last cycle.) Don't know if they were actually effective or if placebo helped, but either way was fine with me. Even though we've now had success I still start crying when I recall how hard it was. *reaching for the tissues now*

Thanks
    Reviews
    traveler - I think you should definitely talk to someone. Maybe the counsellor at the clinic, or someone totally separate. You need to be in the right frame of mind to do the cycle.

Felicita - Well, there were a couple of threads where my blood boiled about a few posts and I was just about to tell them what's what, only to see you had already done it! Thanks for the explanation of e2 levels. Much calmer about that now.

nattie - fingers crossed for you! I can't really see lines but I'm old and getting a bit blind. Just keep POAS every day, I say!

Allison - it will be good to have "clean out", so to speak. However, (and I don't want to defame anyone here), but if it's a certain surgeon with an office on Macquarie St who "specialiases" in endo and fibroid removal, please find someone else. I can PM you with more info if you like. But I ended up in ICU last year after surgery with him, and was very lucky not to either die or need a hysterectomy.

Lindylou - so sorry darl.

Mac8 - looking good so far! When do they think EPU might be?

AFM: Well, here we are - ready at last! Follies had a growth spurt. Had scan this morning & the nurse said it should definitely be trigger tonight & EPU on Friday. One was at 22mm. The others were mostly around 17/18/19. She counted 9 on each side around that size, but said there were more that were only around 10mm and we wouldn't worry about those. I'm worried, purely for the OHSS risk - didn't want this many. But hopefully will be okay.
    Lining was 9.8mm.