Closed Thread
Page 87 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies....
    So we had our scan this morning and saw not 1 but 2 beautiful heartbeats!!! One at 122 and one at 108 which the FS was happy with considering I am only just over 6weeks. Both babies measuring a little small but again he wasn't too stressed as it is still so early and it was hard to get a clear picture. We will still go for our original 7week scan next Monday so hopefully we will have a clearer picture then. They couldn't find any reason for the bleed, no issues with my cervix so he thinks it was maybe just the placenta burrowing in. We are over the moon!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to quartz For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (27-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Quartz that's AMAZING news conratulations!! Two little cherubs on the way - lucky you. Enjoy every minute and all the best for the next few weeks. Made my morning - so great that things turned out so well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - I had my first scan this morning and have some embies coming along nicely. 7 on the right and 8 on the left. Very relieved as with low AMH I was worried I wasn't going to have many at all. Here's hoping the smooth road continues. Off for another scan and BT on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Catemer-I am so sorry for the BFN sweety.. I hope you & DP are looking after one another..

Quartz-thats great news Hun!! How exciting-double the fun!! I am so glad everything turned out perfectly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz - wow, more twins!! Woo hoo. Such fantastic news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz wow so happy for u!

My FS wouldn't put two embies in because I am young and it was my first ivf boo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quartz- Congrats on your twinnies!! So nice to read good news after all the doom & gloom in here .

Catemer- Sorry its a confirmed BFN . This really sucks. I hope you'll feel re-charged for another go after seeing FS on Monday.

Nattie- definitely wait a couple days then test again, 11dpo is very early. Implantation is 6-12dpo, then you need 3-4 days on top for HCG to reach detection levels on FRER.

Bella- I hope you're coping OK with the aftermath of the chem pg. I'm glad it resolved itself so quickly for you.

Mac8- great follie count!

Peonies- glad you've been reassured on your E2 levels. Roll on Friday for EPU!

Hi to EO, Felicita, PinkB, Traveler, TTHC & all the other girls

AFM- No surprises with my BT today. Definite BFN . I've made an appointment with FS on 19th April. I hope he's got some ideas, 'cos I'm fast running out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney Girls Roll Call

Waiting to Cycle
    (limbo land, on a break, between cycles, etc)
    Bella978
    Catemer
    Paddlegirl
    Lindylou78
    The Time Has Come
    Alison12
    Lola77
    Traveler
    Crofty
    Sticky11
    Nat84u
    Wishing4
    Lillac
    Nessika

Cycle Underway
    (IUI, IVF, ICSI, FET, etc)
    Jeb8303- ??- MIA
    Peoniesarepretty- Jabbing
    Mac8- jabbing

TWW
    (note: if your BT date is wrong, please help yourself to correct it )

Nattie84- BT 2/4

UTD

Loulabelle
    25andhopeful - natural miracle
    Claire77
    Bebehvala - Aug 2012
    Felicita- Oct 2012- TWINS!!
    EternalOptimist- Oct 2012
    Kelbelle- Nov 2012
    Quartz- Nov 2012- TWINS!!
    Catfroggy- Nov 2012

Proud Mummies
    Nat84u - DD 2004
    PinkButterfly- DD1 2007 & DD2 Feb 2012
    Traveler- DS 2009
    Lola77- DS 2009
    Loulabelle- DD 2009
    The Time Has Come- DS Aug 2010

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.

Oh, pooh about the BFNs. catemer, lindylou78, paddlegirl . I really hope I haven't missed anyone who needs a new hug.

Allison12 - having a plan is good. Sorry it involves invasive procedures, but like has been said, after the "tune-up" hopefully things are in perfect condition for implantation.

Lillac - you're just about on your way. Exciting.

peoniesarepretty - I've been noticing you seem to be my personal cheersquad, chasing me all over the hub, lol. You got your E2 answers before I read your post. Yes, US uses different units. In Aus, at the time of the final blood test before EPU, roughly 1000 oestrogen corresponds to 1 mature egg (after a cycle or two you'll learn your personal correlation between E2 and mature eggs).

Mac8 - good to hear your follicles are growing nicely.

quartz - YAY!

nattie84 - although a positive POAS says you've started implantation, a negative result doesn't mean not pregnant. It just means not enough hCG in your pee, which could be (a) too early, (b) don't excrete hCG in your pee regardless, (c) too dilute, (d) not pregnant. I'm sure if I put my mind to it I could think of other options too (I've just gone back and added in another). Irrespective of POAS result, it's never over until the BT says it is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG hold the phone!

So I got home and pulled out the first response test out of the bin (cause I'm a nutter lol) and showed DH and he's like there is a second line and I am sure it was there this morn but cause it is so feint I almost didn't see it.

Now trying not to get too excited just in case and I know the pack says not to read it after ten mins but I am sure I had never seen a second line on a first response even if I have checked it later?

What does everyone think?

Sorry for the me post but OMG!