Closed Thread
Page 85 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, quick update from me. FN said looks like follies are coming along quickly and has asked me to come in for another BT tomorrow morning. Said it looks like it might be quite a short cycle, which is good news – the less jabs the better!

She didn’t mention any numbers or levels. Not sure if I’ll get the dildo cam tomorrow either – will check back in with you all after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just a quick one

Lindy, so sorry about your BFN *hugs*..... This IVF process is cruel :-( cruel cruel cruel

AFM thank you all so much for your good wishes. Unfortunately BT today is BFN. I kind of expected it as spotting turned to AF last night and this morning. I was probably all cried out after Fri so was more or less emotionally prepared today.

I didn't POAS because I couldn't bear the thinking more about it and the risk of it messing with my head.

Catemer sorry I can't give any advice
    about your DP - if she is having AF or not.... It all seems so confusing and uncertain to me right now

Will come back later for personals :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh no paddlegirl I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself and your dh & remember we are all here if you want to vent about how much ivf stinks sometimes xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddlegirl-I am so sorry sweety.. I have been keeping my fingers crossed that you would come on with some good news today. I hope you & DH give each other strength during this time. Hugs xx

This thread went from being really positive to pretty negative in such a short time frame.. I pray it turns around again & we're blessed with some more BFP's in the coming days/weeks..

Love to all
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddlegirl- oh no, not you too! Very sorry it wasn't your cycle *hugs*. Times like this it is very cruel indeed

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Paddlegirl. I thought for sure we were due for some more good news again on this thread. Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddlegirl. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I apologise in advance for the me post...
    Had a very stressful day! Went to get another follow up BT this morning which was routine then went off to work. At about 11.30ish I felt some really strange and went to the bathroom and saw i had been bleeding and passed teo big blood clots. Very stressed I drive home which took about half an hour and when I got home there was blood on my pad but nothing but spotting when I wiped and has been nothing since.
    The clinic rang and my levels were 23000 up from 8000 last weds so they are not sure what is going on seen as the bleeding has stopped and I had absolutely no cramping or pain.
    They have booked me in for another BT tomorrow followed by a scan so I hope we should get some answers. They did say maybe both embryos implanted but one hasn't survived. Am really praying this isn't the end for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no! Our thread really is going through the wars at the moment! Paddle, I'm so sorry about your BFN

And quartz- what is going on?! I really hope there is no more blood! Will you take tomorrow off work? It's reassuring that your levels keep going up. How stressful. You don't need this right now. Try and rest till your next bt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keeping everything crossed for you Quartz. I agree with Traveler - if you can take tomorrow off, do.