Closed Thread
Page 83 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindy, I am so, so sorry. I just can't express over the computer how upset I am that it was a negative test. Why does it have to be so hard?! I know your head must be spinning with questions right now. Please don't give up, you have another beautiful emby waiting. And please know that we are all here for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Lindy I'm so sorry. It's not fair. Take care and spoil yourself over the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Paddlegirl-good luck at today's BT Hun, fingers crossed for a nice BFP!

Lindy-sending some more hugs your way xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Paddlegirl!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddlegirl - for your BT today. I hope the new protocol has worked for you.

LindyLou - Hugs again. I hope the hpt wasn't right and your BT shows a different result.

Lillac - Yay for your first appt! Doesn't it feel great to finally get the ball rolling. Are you hoping to start next month or will you wait until your FS is back from o/s?

Mac8 - Hope today's BT shows some lovely follies starting to grow.

Alison - I don't know much about DHEA but I've seen it mentioned quite a bit on this forum with good success, so hopefully it will help with your egg quality. Your endo sounds awful, you poor thing Hopefully the new Dr can get it all out and you can start your cycle in a couple of months. My FS did a lap on me before I started IVF to remove endo & a ruptured cyst. I felt more confident knowing it was one less thing to interfere with me getting pregnant.

Nattie84- Hope you're going OK with your 2WW. I would say try to keep busy, but I think about it no matter what I'm doing

Quartz - Glad your clinic was able to put your mind at ease re: spotting. Happy birthday for last week

Wishing4 - Hope your clairvoyant was right - bring on the April FET!

EternalOptimist - Congrats on reaching 10 weeks. I hope your nausea isn't too awful.

Peonies - Did you have a BT today? Hope all is on track for EPU this week.

Catemer - for today's BT

Hi to Bebe, Traveler, PinkB, Felicita and all the other Sydney ladies!

AFM - Waiting for this chem pg to 'resolve itself' is the worst Nothing is happening, not even any spotting. My b00bs are still really sore and I am getting cramping occasionally. I just want it over with. I stopped all meds on Friday morning. The longer it drags on, the more I work myself up about it and now I'm just freaking out. We are due to fly to SE Asia for a holiday in less than 2 weeks and I'm so scared of being in some remote town with no medical facilities if anything is wrong. Could it possibly take that long to resolve? I am currently waiting on a call back from the FN to hopefully reassure me everything will be fine and I'm worrying for nothing. I might ask for another BT just so I know what my levels are. Any advice (esp from those of you who have had a chem pg) would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - sorry to hear about the chem. Great positive attitude though - and that something happened. Hopeully your FS will have some encouraging news for you for your next time. As for the waiting, can you ask your FC to give you something to bring on AF given your holiday?!?!

Lindy - I am soooo shocked and very saddened by your BFN. I'm still holding some hope for your BT tomorrow and sending you and DH the biggest of biggest HUGS!! Its just not right.

Paddle - all the best for today. FX things are all positive!

AFM - still no Internet so apols for no other personals, while I'm on my phone.
    Last edited by bebehvala; 26-03-2012 at 08:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella with my two chemicals my levels at BT were much lower than yours (I think last year hcg was 14 & this last cycle was 17).. Both times I started AF within a day or two from my BT..

I hope it all sorts itself out before your trip Hun. Will you be doing a FET when you get back? Hugs xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The Time Has Come For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Time Has Come View Post
    Bella with my two chemicals my levels at BT were much lower than yours (I think last year hcg was 14 & this last cycle was 17).. Both times I started AF within a day or two from my BT..

I hope it all sorts itself out before your trip Hun. Will you be doing a FET when you get back? Hugs xxx
    Thanks TTHC. I just posted a new thread asking people about chemical pregnancies, hoping to gauge what to expect - though I realise all our situations are very different. FN just called back and Dr B said to come in for a BT on Wed just to check levels are continuing to do as they should.

I will be keen to do a FET but they want me to wait for one normal AF before doing that, so I think it'll be May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paddle- Good luck today! I hope the weekend went quickly for you!!

Bella-I'm so sorry this is happening, waiting for AF after something like this is the worst kind of waiting out of this whole IVF process. I haven't had a Chem before, but had a thought...they say you shouldn't eat pineapple or pom juice while pregnant cos they can bring on a miscarriage, well what if you had both of them now, to bring on AF? I Also read (when I was waiting to miscarry) that exercise can speed thing up too. Sorry I don't have any better advice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to traveler For This Useful Post:

Bella978  (26-03-2012)

EternalOptimist is offline Never say you have failed until you have reached your last attempt; never say you have reached your last attempt until you have succeeded.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lindyou: Oh honey, my heart breaks for you. I honestly thought this was your BFP and can’t even fathom why this hasn’t worked. I hope Dr R has some answers or a plan for your next cycle, do you have a follow up consult with him this week at all? What thickness did your lining end up getting to this time before ET? Sending you big hugs, i am absolutely shocked for you gorgeous. Call me if you need ANYTHING.

Bella: So sorry to hear it’s a chemical hon, but i love your positive attitude towards your next cycle. For my chemical my AF took around 3 days to arrive once i stopped the progesterone pessaries on the day of the BT. I really hope it resolves quickly for you and you can enjoy your holiday.

Paddlegirl: All the best for your BT today, sending you lots of positive vibes.